Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:47:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the future of Bitcoin in India?  (Read 806 times)
akash_8 (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:20:07 AM

I want to invest in Bitcoin and other Crypto/Altcoins in India, but concern about the future regulations and govt crackdowns (recent economic times news, Nov 02, 2017: War on bitcoin? Govt panel seeks crackdown on cryptocurrency dealers in India)

what you guys think about it? please share your views
(at present have about ~3BTC, & have accounts on Indian exchanges like Zebpay, coinsecure, Unocoin and many International exchanges)
AMIT DAS

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:30:10 PM

I think it will be a great buessness in india at al time. Now  a days it is also okk but not as so good as any other country like usa, new yourk. While it is ligal, our pm of india has agreed with this so at a time it wii be a industrial busness.
mwsind

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:33:20 AM

Bitcoin future is very bright. In this time too many fake criptocurrency work in india when those company close when many people looking any others cripto currency when they are moved in bitcoin. This is my opinion
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:54:24 PM

I want to invest in Bitcoin and other Crypto/Altcoins in India, but concern about the future regulations and govt crackdowns (recent economic times news, Nov 02, 2017: War on bitcoin? Govt panel seeks crackdown on cryptocurrency dealers in India)

what you guys think about it? please share your views
(at present have about ~3BTC, & have accounts on Indian exchanges like Zebpay, coinsecure, Unocoin and many International exchanges)

As soon as the indian government make some regulations and implement on bitcoins then i think the bitcoin will flourish more and users can make use of this information and enjoy bitcoins.I dont recommend to keep bitcoins in any exchanges as anytime they can ban your account without notice without giving any reasons. So better to download the desktop wallet or hardware wallet and deposit your bitcoin in them securely and when ever you are thinking of selling that time you can transfer and proceed it.
Femma

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:21:47 AM

I think in India Bitcoin future is clear and going on many years.But this is Indian government ,so they can change rule anytime anywhere.But Bitcoin may be going so high.This is my opinion. Thanks
dvabit

Activity: 294
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:38:08 PM

very bright.. BTC
Dil dil

Activity: 108
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:47:40 PM

So better your life is bitcoin in them securely and when ever you are thinking of selling that time you can transfer and proceed
allathere

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:00:26 AM

No one can guarantee about the future of Cryptocurrencies in India....
But I think India never ban the top Cryptocurrencies like(bitcoin,Ethereum, Litecoin and other...) because the Cryptocurrency market is growing in India and if it banned many people get tired with this and it affects the government so don't get tension about your bitcoins because if govt. Ban on Cryptocurrency they give you time to sell them... (I think)  and I think Cryptocurrency is the future of payments then there is no ban on it...
chiggz

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:30:32 PM

No one can assure that the future of Bitcoin will be bright. How demonetisation was announced out of thin air, what if the government issues Bitcoin exchanged to be closed? And Bitcoin will also be linked to corruption and what not.

Also Bitcoin is at a very premium price in India. Its is around 60K higher than the actual global exchange rates.
hinayupak

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:18:16 AM

what is the future of Bitcoin in India? The Deputy Governor of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), R. Gandhi, gave a keynote address last week at a fintech conference stating that Bitcoin has value and is eliminating currency.However, he also gave several reasons why digital currencies that are not backed by the government will fail to achieve mass adoption.
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:40:36 AM

You have to understand as bitcoin popularity is growing,massive user are investing in it.as well as the main thing is blockchain technology and it will be accepted by india bank easily.there were recent rumor about sbi thinking of using blockchain to secure their data.as far bitcoin goes,i think it will accepted and will be treated as capital gain and you have to pay tax on it.
SimonJones

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:53:11 AM

As soon as price crashes and investors lose money and ask the government for help, the govt will clamp down on BTC and may even get the excuse to ban it. The govt acts arbitrarily and no one can predict what they will do.

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

RameshSekar

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:51:01 PM

Transfer your fund to international or hardware wallet. Government can impose higher tax on Indian exchanges.
kaka@1234

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:12:40 PM

Future is very bright, due to the rise in btc prices it catching attention of all ppls, all of a sudden rise in btc buyers
krishnaverma

Activity: 1302
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:34:10 PM

More and more people are already investing in bitcoins in India. Let us see if government also legalizes bitcoins in future.
soniraja

Activity: 81

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:19:48 AM

future of bitcoin in India is bright because if any person takes bitcoin and hold it because when the bitcoin rate up and down that time not trading any person.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: