Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 05:47:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It seems that altcoins are on the rise  (Read 533 times)
Tekunda (OP)

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:30:55 AM

I have been checking out a few altcoins for investment, like Spectrecoin and Shia coin (and a few others)  and it seems they all have started to rise. I am waiting for my funds to arrive in Kraken and I am a bit worried that we will see a nice upwards movement of altcoins since the bitcoin price is not moving much right now.
Is this the start of the a bullish trend for altcoins many where hoping for,  or is this just a temporary consolidation because of bitcoin not rising for the moment? Will the altcoin market gain momentum, what are your thoughts?
hello_good_sir

Activity: 1008
Merit: 531

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:35:43 AM

I have been checking out a few altcoins for investment, like Spectrecoin and Shia coin (and a few others)  and it seems they all have started to rise. I am waiting for my funds to arrive in Kraken and I am a bit worried that we will see a nice upwards movement of altcoins since the bitcoin price is not moving much right now.
Is this the start of the a bullish trend for altcoins many where hoping for,  or is this just a temporary consolidation because of bitcoin not rising for the moment? Will the altcoin market gain momentum, what are your thoughts?

this is definitely a bull run that we're seeing. Bitcoin rise is taking a break at the moment and as expected, altcoins have been performing way above the mark that it has been for the past couple of days which is down.

This bull wave has not hit all altcoins so if you're waiting for your deposit still, it's probably a good idea to look at coins that haven't been pumped still and buy into them instead of buying into altcoins already pumped 20-30%.

Mallyx

Activity: 1138
Merit: 574

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:36:49 AM

this is definitely a bull run that we're seeing. Bitcoin rise is taking a break at the moment and as expected, altcoins have been performing way above the mark that it has been for the past couple of days which is down.

This bull wave has not hit all altcoins so if you're waiting for your deposit still, it's probably a good idea to look at coins that haven't been pumped still and buy into them instead of buying into altcoins already pumped 20-30%.

Could be a bull trap,
many got screwed during the downtrend and may try to sell on this uptrend.
followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:37:54 AM

I don't think it is start of bullis trend in altcoins. It is still too early. Bitcoin's small correction affect the market psychologically, so investors behave against it. But I wouldn't call it trend this much early.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Tekunda (OP)

Activity: 204

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:49:52 AM

If this bullish trend continues for the next few days and my funds take longer than expected, then I am afraid I missed the boat for a good entry point (at least for now).
Then I only have two choices, waiting for the market to give me another chance or investing in a good looking ico.
But indeed it all depends what bitcoin will do until Christmas.
ninobtcx

Activity: 418
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:14:04 AM

I think the bullish stage of altcoins has gone and it just finished.
Which doesn't mean there aren't still lots of great opportunities.. just that we can forget about things like a year ago where pretty much everything would raise in value.
Now much more attention is needed to discern which businesses are worth investing into and which developers are actually going to deliver their promises.
Psynthax

Activity: 2324
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:24:58 AM

I don't think it is start of bullis trend in altcoins. It is still too early. Bitcoin's small correction affect the market psychologically, so investors behave against it. But I wouldn't call it trend this much early.
A little correction gives enough traction to these altcoins. There will be more people to jump on the altcoin again after the bitcoin fork. This time people are knowing about the fact that the bitcoin gold as the greedy forked coin and that was different with the b2x coin, some people said about that.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 11:22:37 AM

this is only the market correcting itself after a long and big dump. you can call it a correction too but many call this a dead cat bounce.
the main characteristic of this movement is the fact that there was a huge drop then a sharp recovery when price came back up but the size was small compared to the drop and it will finish with the drop continuing after the small recovery.
you can also call this a bull trap.

i would be extra careful when investing in such situations.

--looking for signature--
cryptofunn

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 11:36:42 AM

now buy coins only for short-term trading within a day. Bitcoin has not yet gone to a big correction, which means it's too early to buy altcoyins for long

langaw2018
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:12:02 PM

Yes, we see now the market has shown price increases even though only a few percent. but the price increase meant a lot to us, we are now feeling sick because of the decline in bitcoin prices in the past month. I hope this is the beginning of a revival for the price of bitcoin back to the top again.
kzozenberg

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:16:44 PM

Altcoins have already fallen and felt the bottom so now the market is waiting for an uptrend !

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
lang shao

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:37:46 PM

Cryptocurrency is a the best luck for everyone but the risk is also the greatest threat for everyone who hopes in it. Thus many investors became frustrated after losing the investment, due to this matter the market is galing and too often we see a coin that every investor gain profit and assure to the bull run for alts is coming in our way.
eipeng

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:01:55 PM

Yeah look like this is a sign that we are all waiting for. Tomorrow is Q4 we will see a lot movements in this quarter remember last year we a new Ath. I can't say that we can see again a new ath but i think the price should be near but not close enough, maybe $15000 and to me that is good enough.
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:03:47 AM

Everyone was so worried about the dump of the market value of altcoins and now its time for uptrend!
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:40:38 PM

Everyone was so worried about the dump of the market value of altcoins and now its time for uptrend!

And it's gone. I think for people dealing with alts, either you hold for the long term or be contended with 5 to percent profit at this kind of market because it doesn't seem to be going on a sustained pump anytime soon.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
archierabe100

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:00:59 PM

Could be a bull trap,
many got screwed during the downtrend and may try to sell on this uptrend.

I think yes. it maybe a bull trap and we need to be more careful on investing right now and just dont bait the trap since we might lose our money in case it will go down more. We need more patience and focus more on learning more on this market.
SaepulMT

Activity: 699
Merit: 55

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:25:38 PM

Yes, now alcoint is experiencing an increase, but that does not mean it will continue to rise, because it is not the time for Alcoint to rise sharply above, we are waiting for the next few months, to anticipate the current Alcoint Hold in order to profit for the next few months ,maybe by the end of 2018 this will increase sharply
Laxus215

Activity: 244

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:30:20 PM

I think the biggest market fall is again coming up be careful guys this is clearly  the BULL TRAP. Manipulaters are creating scene like this Bitcoin price will not move on for sometime and this will lead to altcoin to pick some bullish movement. After some day price of Bitcoin will go down drastically and altcoins will also follow this drop. Be careful guys this green is good but I fear this will not last longer. This has happened recently.

HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:55:21 AM

all speculation news about ETF CBOE decision by SEC is bring more money in to market, i think this trend is happen until 29-30th september. keep safe and enjoy the waves
Bodywowoya

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:16:04 AM

Bitcoin now has a small stable growth, and the alts themselves do not yet understand how to act in this situation. We hope that this is a step forward and not a backward step.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: