Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:37:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Goldman Sachs CEO sees Bitcoin as part of a financial new world  (Read 300 times)
rockyshala (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:45:41 AM

Surely this is going to turn heads?

https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2017/11/goldman-sachs-ceo-sees-bitcoin-part-financial-new-world/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
irfanmalik04

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:39:22 PM

Goldman Sachs predicts bitcoin can run past $7,900
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:44:08 PM

Goldman Sachs guys have been so bullish in bitcoin and i liked their speculations so far. there have been a couple of particular ones during the months of July and August that were perfectly on point and came true.

and he is right, bitcoin is growing too big these days. it is no longer something small to ignore. and at the same time it is strengthening its foot hold. pretty soon nothing can harm it at all.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:35:06 PM

Bitcoin is already part of the new financial world. Crypto currency is very much already influencing financial relations in the world and has changed them very much. This is already an indisputable fact. In the future, the impact of the crypto currency on financial relations will only increase.
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:41:07 PM

Bitcoin and the crypto world can easily be manipulated by someone powerful and the Goldman Sachs CEO is simply taking advantage of the bitcoin bull rally. Recently, Jamie Dimon criticized bitcoin in many ways which helped in driving down its value, but now he must be rolling in millions due to his smart way of manipulating the market. I don't have any problem with such people as long as they support bitcoin.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:58:03 PM

I saw this today when i woke up and i thought that it was a fake notice, but yes, it happened, and they said that bitcoin was going to be more than $7900 in a few weeks, and i am very convinced about that, but this is pretty weird, because a few weeks ago they said that bitcoin was a lie.. I dont know what to think about this anymore, all those kind of people are always trying to take some profit from bitcoin, and they are playing on both sides.. everybody is able to see it easily, because it is happening with all of those who are doing the same.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:26:33 PM

OP's article.

Goldman Sachs CEO sees Bitcoin as part of a financial new world

Goldman Sachs CEO Lloyd Blankfein has acknowledged that Bitcoins could play a leading role in the way the world economy functions in the future. Although his company has, up to now anyway, adopted a somewhat ambivalent attitude to anything cryptocurrency-related, Blankfein has suggested that the use of such currencies may become more common in the future.

Blankfein sees the use of Bitcoin as part of the flow of history, with currency having undergone several mutations since it first emerged, thousands of years ago. As the structure of the world economy has become so much more complex in recent years, with digital technology playing a more important role than ever, the use of cryptocurrencies seems inevitable, as far as Blankfein is concerned.

“I read a lot of history, and I know that once upon a time, a coin was worth $5 if it had $5 worth of gold in it,” Blankfein told business media giant Bloomberg.

“Now we have paper that is just backed by fiat.”

“Maybe in the new world, something gets backed by consensus.”

Blankfein had tweeted in October that he was “still thinking” about Bitcoin, but he has also acknowledged that, although he may not “love” Bitcoins, they may well work out very well.

There is still trepidation about Bitcoin in many conventional banking circles, however, with luminaries such as Credit Suisse Group AG CEO Tidjane Thiam insisting that the continuing growth of the cryptocurrency represents a bubble. Thiam described the speculation in Bitcoins as the “very definition of a bubble.”

The relationship of the banking giants with the new currency still seems mixed, then, with many notable figures still ambivalent at best about Bitcoin. Bitcoin has been rising in value since the beginning of 2017 and recently surpassed a price of $7,000 for the first time ever.

https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2017/11/goldman-sachs-ceo-sees-bitcoin-part-financial-new-world/

Its interesting how Blankfein's opinion differs from Jamie Dimon and other bank CEO's. Based on Jamie Dimon's response, one might expect Blankfein to proclaim bitcoin is a bubble that will pop like the subprime mortgage crisis of 2008. Blankfein's stance seems almost the complete opposite to Jamie Dimon's. I couldn't find a segment in this where Blankfein predicted bitcoin will hit $7,900 like some commented above. Then again the part of goldman that does price projections, is distinctly separate from their CEO, and the two don't necessarily stay in tight communication. So perhaps its to be expected.
grermezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:03:55 PM

It is as they say, if you can't beat them then you join them and that's exactly what the CEO of Goldman Sachs is doing, I am sure that he has invested a lot into bitcoins by now and he is going to reap a lot of money from it.

dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:20:33 PM

I am glad of this, and yes, it is very exciting to see that those kind of companies are still supporting bitcoin no matter what. But hearing this from Goldman Sachs is a little bit strange, i never thought that the CEO was going to say this kind of words, of course that it is a new way to make a new financial world, but it is difficult to adapt bitcoin in order to make it really happen.
but those are good news for all of us, so i dont think that we should worry about this, and of course that i read this article a few hours before, but i am a little bit shocked about this.

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

timikulit

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:12:31 AM

I sense danger here.

If Goldman Sachs is very bullish in bitcoin

Then its time to wait for change of btc price trend.

Bitcoin is about to correct its price.

Dont fall again from this banks statements.

Good Luck.

jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:45:08 AM

Goldman Sachs have been quite talkative with regards to cryptocurrencies haven't they? Blankfein first made headlines by being the first banking giant who openly announced that they're thinking about getting into cryptocurrencies. Now they're saying it could be the future without actually committing to it.

Bankers know that Bitcoin is a threat, but at the same time they know that early adopters have a lot to gain. Goldman Sachs will have to take a concrete position at some point, but I don't mind the good publicity in the mean time.

Andre_Goldman

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

Property1of1OU

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:18:51 AM

Goldman Sachs have been quite talkative with regards to cryptocurrencies haven't they? Blankfein first made headlines by being the first banking giant who openly announced that they're thinking about getting into cryptocurrencies. Now they're saying it could be the future without actually committing to it.

Bankers know that Bitcoin is a threat, but at the same time they know that early adopters have a lot to gain. Goldman Sachs will have to take a concrete position at some point, but I don't mind the good publicity in the mean time.

I think smart banking see bitcoin more as an opportunity than a threat ...

Patent1number: ****-****
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: