Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 05:07:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment advice  (Read 359 times)
Mulavad

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:39:49 PM

Bitcoin is sure thing for sure. But people made a lot of money with alts.
If you ask me now it's time to buy.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:50:08 PM

A good rule of thumb to follow is safety of the investment is proportional to marketcap of the coin... so bitcoin is 4 or 5x safer than ETH... and other coins are much less than these two. Obviously there is a lot of variation (plus circulating supply vs total supply etc), but for a coin that you don't know much about, current cap can tell you quite a bit.

Anchor867

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:51:11 PM

although different person has their on unique way to invest but I the basic advice for you is not to stay on the single coin but move yourself and seek for the new coin in this way you can gather a lot of new coins and make a lot of profit from it focusing on the single coin is a good choice but there are a lot of ways to get more profit and it may depend on that person
emirkalyoncu

Activity: 258
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:00:39 PM

coinlancer is a good opportunity to invest.It gather freelancer workers up.I already invested in coinlancer.
nitrousteam

Activity: 154
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:01:18 PM

You must watch the market all the time, make a lot of research about the coins you want to invest in, and finally, think will you wait for a king of coins named BTC to get lower and invest in it or will you invest in another crypto.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
perrysaico

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

Own Your Privacy! TOR Integrated Privacy Coin

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 01:04:47 PM

Buy from good Alt-coins right after launching. Many "investors" dump as soon as they see some price increase.
There is a good opportunity to buy after that - sometimes lower than the ICO price.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
chimcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:22:59 PM

And if you couldn't succeed buying during ICO lunch, then you buy before any bitcion hardforks.
cryptochr

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:24:38 PM

I would agree, investing in Bitcoin right now is win win, but very hard for someone who has just joined and quite new to the cryptoworld. Some alts out there will be able to make you some profit with the right research. ICO's must be promising too, i totally agree.
bakkang

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:30:10 PM

Ive seen a lot of threads about which alt coins to invest in. Honestly right now.... I'd just focus on Bitcoin and maybe Ethereum. Bitcoin is king and has made me a small fortune in short term. Keep an eye on alts.. and if you see one skyrocketing, by all means, invest... but I think the proof is in the pudding. Bitcoin.. and a couple promising ICO's. Don't complicate it.

I only uphold one thing when it comes to investing i would rather check if it is legit and really secured. Nowadays a lot of scammers and hackers is always there to scam you so it is better to fully check the investing sites. It is better to invest with bitcoin now because price is really unstoppable.
Mazt rhiezt

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:36:40 PM

believe bitcoin is a safe step in the face of risk, but do not dare to apply altcoin that can give an advantage in a short time.
Maybe with good learning and high speculation can lead you to a much faster success.

██
▐█▄             ▄█▀
███    ▄██▄    ▄█▀ ██                          ██
███   ▄████   ▄█▀ ▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄
███  ▄█▀███  ▄█▀ ██▌ ▄██▀▄▀██▌ █▀  ▄█▀       ▄██▌ ▄██▀ ▀▄
███ ▄█▀▐███ ██▀ ██▌ ▐███▀ ▄█▀    ▄█▀        ▄██▌ ▄██   ▄▀
▐██▄█▀  █████▀ ▐██  ███  ▐██   ▄█▀          ██▀  ██▌  ▄▀
 ▀██▀   ▀██▀    ▀█  ▀█   ▀█  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀  ██ ▀█    ▀███▀

Every BTCit of Fun
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████