Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:06:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Real estate for Bitcoins  (Read 366 times)
ufalo3 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:59:56 AM

Latvia has become the first country that started selling its real estate for Bitcoins. The huge apartment, which costs 1,5 million Euro is now offered for 399 BTC.

Will you sell your house or flat for cryptocurrency? Why?
bodimun2

Activity: 55
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:05:05 AM

Real estate transactions are good for bitcoin.because bitcoin price is high and secured transactions.accepting bitcoin is good idea.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:07:06 AM

this has been going on for a while if I am not mistaken. and it is cool and all but I don't think it is that big, this kind of thing can not have that many people interested in it. for example people are not going to be spending nearly 400BTC all at once unless they have 1000BTC!
most people have far less than that and they are storing it for the future as a very long term investment and if they spend from it, they will spend small amounts like $500 worth of it tops. which is why I think there won't be that many deals with bitcoin to buy or sell real estate.

Only Bitcoin
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2457

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 10:19:48 AM

Selling virtual real estate (domain names) seems to be on the increase, and that is good news. Exchanging virtual assets is obviously going to be a growing trend for the future.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:29:16 AM

Why not? I would gladly sell my real estate for Bitcoin especially now that Bitcoin price is very high. Bitcoin is like real estate, it's value is increasing also as time goes by, the only difference is that in Bitcoin, there is no assurance because it can also depreciate but if we will based in from the previous years, Bitcoin's value constantly increasing every year. After few years, for sure Bitcoin will be highly accepted on every transactions.
Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:33:46 AM

I am actually searching for ways to cashout my bitcoin into fiat because there is not many solutions here in our country to cashout bitcoin.
It is same when it comes on making investment into bitcoin, its still hard for many people to buy/sell bitcoin for fiat.

But few countries are now accepting bitcoins for real estates wow thats really great news, hope one day bitcoin will be recognized as global payment service worldwide.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:38:36 AM

these days lots of different things are being traded for bitcoin or better say bought with bitcoin. it is a currency after all. and even before they "officialized" it you could have bought anything you wanted with bitcoin, you just have to find someone who is accepting bitcoin in return for that item. and that is still true.
this is what a decentralized currency means! you find a peer and make a contract with them (verbal would suffice too) and do the exchange.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
tienigarazz

Activity: 253

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:00:55 AM

Really, that was great. Bitcoin price now is still increasing so i would rather do the same, because i know i can earn big profit from that. This is the start that all world will accept bitcoin as a payment for everything.

goldchain

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:16:05 AM

It's good to know that we can use Bitcoins to purchase real estate. Like many members have mentioned above - are you ready to pay such a large sum of Bitcoins just for buying a house?
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 11:24:21 AM

If I do have a spare land to sell in Bitcoin then I'll do sell it. Someday Bitcoin would march to $100k.. I believe people who sell their houses and lands for Bitcoin could get a hundred folds profit someday. Anyway there are several icos who created a platform to buy and sell lands using crypto.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:28:29 AM

Yes if i have a chance to sell my house in bitcoin i will. Because bitcoin now is increasing it;s price value. If my house sell in 20 Bitcoin here in my country i'm instant millionaire. Real estate for bitcoin is good because transaction with this is secure and ensure that your money will gain profit with short period of time since bitcoin is simultaneously  increasing.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:31:56 AM

Latvia has become the first country that started selling its real estate for Bitcoins. The huge apartment, which costs 1,5 million Euro is now offered for 399 BTC.

There is also a complex in London which is selling space for bitcoin and I am sure there was something in the US about someone buying a house for bitcoin, it seems it's a bit more common than you think.

There were a couple ICOs recently that focused on real estate and the crowd purchasing of properties, REAL was the token but I am not sure how they will get on as they raised a lot less than they hoped for but real estate is a great sector for crypto to enter.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:35:03 AM

I have seen many such posts come up recently where they are selling real estate for Bitcoins. I would be open to selling it, one of the many reason is I could command a higher price than I would normally would have gotten if I would have sold it in the open market, plus say I sold for 1lakh dollars, add taxes on it which reduces my income, and they remain the same, in Bitcoins no taxes, plus it could increase to 2lakhs to. If one goes and sell in Zimbabwe almost double one can get, so it's a thump up for me, if one ask me to sell real estate for Bitcoins.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:52:24 AM

I have seen many such posts come up recently where they are selling real estate for Bitcoins. I would be open to selling it, one of the many reason is I could command a higher price than I would normally would have gotten if I would have sold it in the open market, plus say I sold for 1lakh dollars, add taxes on it which reduces my income, and they remain the same, in Bitcoins no taxes, plus it could increase to 2lakhs to. If one goes and sell in Zimbabwe almost double one can get, so it's a thump up for me, if one ask me to sell real estate for Bitcoins.

This is really going on and on in this thread for a while, and seeing this really makes me think that it is just usual and not a typical sight in seeing people buy real estate using bitcoin, and it is kind of usual right now, you can surely use even gold in a transaction if the person that have a transaction with you would allow it, so why not Bitcoin, and bitcoin has many ways in making it's way in the fields of transactions in many countries right now.
DarnellL

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 12:19:35 PM

From the point of seller's view this idea has both its pros and cons.

Actually selling real estate for BTC is transmission from conservative investment to aggressive one.

Your property for $4M will probably cost the same price in 10 years.

But 555BTC can both cost $80M and zero.

Also I believe that selling properties for ETH is much more promising with its smart contracts.

Sure, low commissions are the greatest benefit!
bitorama

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:23:42 PM

selling house for bitcoin is really risky, blockchain technology is the future, but bitcoin price we can never know
minerich

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:34:59 PM

u can buy Properties with bitcoin spend bitcoin On real estate  www.bitpremier.com
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:40:44 PM

There is nothing wrong with the transaction as long as it is legal in a country and the prices are equivalent to its fiat currency value then it will prosper. The downside here is the buyer will lose a lot of BTC 399 is a lot to lose but if they are looking to settle in and that is what they are looking for I don't see any problem to the deal. On my personal opinion I won't use that amound of BTC to buy a house as it is a waste of trading position for me.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:17:20 PM

Real estate transactions are good for bitcoin.because bitcoin price is high and secured transactions.accepting bitcoin is good idea.
Yes, I also think That is great idea. if  there is any chance or situation is abled to use bitcoin it will be cool. and Now bitcoin price up to seven thousand dollar. Its very cool On Real Estate business.

Be hardworker
Slipknot79
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 01:18:44 PM

Yes! And it will become more and more common! Bitcoin is here to stay. lets just face up to this fact!

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: