Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:39:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥💥[Bounty] Bitcloud BTDX Signature + Avatar Campaign, Members+ [FIN]💥💥  (Read 5915 times)
Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 5949

Meh.

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:56:52 AM

this one seems interesting. i would like to join

Bitcointalk username & UID: laland 947652
Link to BitCloud Forum Profile: https://bitsend.info/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=account;u=2290
Current number of Posts: 121
BitCloud Address for payments: BAnACMs8cReaQwFhTXaKBN5vtASQ1Ys3av
Signature/Avatar/Both: Both

Accepted, Spreadsheet updated. Payment is being sent on Sunday so you'll be participating for next weeks period.

Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:37:37 PM

Payments have been sent out.

@yolanda. Due to your negative trust you will be removed from the campaign. I would pay you for this week but you did not meet the requirements so you won't receive the payment.
@kendari. You did not meet the requirements for this past week and did not receive payment, let me know if you'd like to stay in for this coming week or if you'd like me to remove you.
@Awnar. You did not meet the requirements either and you were very inactive. Let me know if you'd like to stay in for next week or if I should remove you.

Still plenty of spots still open!

CryptoVzla

Activity: 560
Merit: 290

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:45:13 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2017, 04:59:37 PM by CryptoVzla

sir Hhampuz , i want join this campaign , let me know if accepted. i will change my signature and avatar very soon.

Bitcointalk username & UID: CryptoVzla (369618)
Link to BitCloud Forum Profile: https://bitsend.info/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=2307
Current number of Posts: 402 (Included this post)
BitCloud Address for payments: BTT1KwQJVk9Umzs1q2A8vqPCzZdRYJY4SQ

Thanks Hhampuz

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
yolanda222
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:03:41 PM

@yolanda. Due to your negative trust you will be removed from the campaign. I would pay you for this week but you did not meet the requirements so you won't receive the payment.
@kendari. You did not meet the requirements for this past week and did not receive payment, let me know if you'd like to stay in for this coming week or if you'd like me to remove you.
@Awnar. You did not meet the requirements either and you were very inactive. Let me know if you'd like to stay in for next week or if I should remove you.

sory for redtrust.
yes I know, I do not post up to 15.I am sick ,and I find it difficult to open bitcointalk.

thanks for the first payment.
kdrama

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:10:04 PM

ow i see that there are a lot of bonuses here, but wait campaign manager i have a question what is the meaning of the 15 post minimum of t he payment period? i still know what is the meaning of that is it weekly or  entire time?

Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:53:28 PM

ow i see that there are a lot of bonuses here, but wait campaign manager i have a question what is the meaning of the 15 post minimum of t he payment period? i still know what is the meaning of that is it weekly or  entire time?

You need to make at least 15 posts each week to receive the payment. That is from Sunday - Sunday.

CryptoVzla

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:02:35 PM

ow i see that there are a lot of bonuses here, but wait campaign manager i have a question what is the meaning of the 15 post minimum of t he payment period? i still know what is the meaning of that is it weekly or  entire time?

You need to make at least 15 posts each week to receive the payment. That is from Sunday - Sunday.
i has weared signature and avatar (will show with a minute).
Thanks sir.
Edit : i will start posting tmr on monday.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:06:46 PM

sir Hhampuz , i want join this campaign , let me know if accepted. i will change my signature and avatar very soon.

Link to BitCloud Forum Profile: https://bitsend.info/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=2307

Thanks Hhampuz

Accepted, but I'd like to see you make more posts in sections other than Altcoin Speculation and Altcoin Bounties Smiley.

Welcome aboard!

CryptoVzla

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:22:11 PM

Thanks Hhampuz

Accepted, but I'd like to see you make more posts in sections other than Altcoin Speculation and Altcoin Bounties Smiley.

Welcome aboard!
Confirmed , let me try sir , i will try my best for this campaign.
if i post at other ICO discussion its will counted or not? like local board altcoins discussion and announcements (altcoins).
Thanks u verymuch , very appreciate  Cheesy

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
syarifudin

Activity: 397
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:32:06 PM

thank so much dev,I have received payment this week.
Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:38:51 PM

Thanks Hhampuz

Welcome aboard!
Confirmed , let me try sir , i will try my best for this campaign.
if i post at other ICO discussion its will counted or not? like local board altcoins discussion and announcements (altcoins).
Thanks u verymuch , very appreciate  Cheesy

I will count all posts that have good quality Smiley. Would just be nice to see a wider spread Cheesy.

Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:09:14 PM

Bitcointalk username & UID: Noore Najjar / 1055457
Link to BitCloud Forum Profile: https://bitsend.info/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=summary;u=2308
current post count : 212
BitCloud Address for payments: B691aPN66s4YqzFRpLQMsMSheSdNmZzNC9
Signature/Avatar/Both: YES ( already wear it but it takes time to show up )

Accepted! But I'll need you to focus more on non-bounty threads in the future. Updating Spreadsheet ASAP.

Awnar

Activity: 230
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:36:58 AM

Sorry for being so inactive just had somethings IRL. I would like to confirm that i will continue still for the campaign. thank you
kendari

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:29:53 PM

Sorry for that buddy, i have a problem in my real and Im still want stay in this signature... If you dont mind... Thanks for understand 😢
Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:09:11 PM

Sorry for being so inactive just had somethings IRL. I would like to confirm that i will continue still for the campaign. thank you

Sorry for that buddy, i have a problem in my real and Im still want stay in this signature... If you dont mind... Thanks for understand 😢

Don't worry about it. I'll keep both of you on and hopefully you'll have the chance to meet this weeks requirements Smiley.

CryptoVzla

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:43:56 PM

Sir Hhampuz , sorry for asking this question.
did i can using exchangers address for receive payment ? like using BTDX address from cryptopia exchangers for receiving weekly payment.
there is not much participants , if can i want suggest some ideas , trying to promote from Bitcloud ANN , maybe write "Bitcloud Signature Bounty Has Live" on ANN thread.

Thanks Hhampuz

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:02:56 PM

did i can using exchangers address for receive payment ? like using BTDX address from cryptopia exchangers for receiving weekly payment.
there is not much participants , if can i want suggest some ideas , trying to promote from Bitcloud ANN , maybe write "Bitcloud Signature Bounty Has Live" on ANN thread.

Thanks Hhampuz

Feel free to change your address, I'll update the spreadsheet once I see the new address.

And that's a good suggestion, I'll talk to the BTDX community manager to have it added, thank you Smiley.

CryptoVzla

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:21:53 PM

Thanks Hhampuz

Feel free to change your address, I'll update the spreadsheet once I see the new address.

And that's a good suggestion, I'll talk to the BTDX community manager to have it added, thank you Smiley.
hmm , i want change the address using Crytopia BTDX Deposite address , but i scared the coin cant received using exchangers address , but i will try using qt-wallet address first sir , because this my first time using qt-wallet for receiving bounty payment Roll Eyes
Your' welcome sir , maybe this campaign rank requirement too high , maybe should add 10-15 for jr member and member sir and reduce the payment because Jr.Member and Member cant use avatar.
and make the tittle of this thread more interesting for participants , like "[BOUNTY] Bitcloud Signature Campaign Full Member++ High PayOut/Week [OPEN]." but this just my ideas.
Thanks Sir , very appreciate.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:24:22 PM

Thanks Hhampuz

hmm , i want change the address using Crytopia BTDX Deposite address , but i scared the coin cant received using exchangers address , but i will try using qt-wallet address first sir , because this my first time using qt-wallet for receiving bounty payment Roll Eyes
Your' welcome sir , maybe this campaign rank requirement too high , maybe should add 10-15 for jr member and member sir and reduce the payment because Jr.Member and Member cant use avatar.
and make the tittle of this thread more interesting for participants , like "[BOUNTY] Bitcloud Signature Campaign Full Member++ High PayOut/Week [OPEN]." but this just my ideas.

I belive there's another user here that has an exchange address to receive their payments and there are no issues Smiley.

And thank you, I'll consider it Smiley.

CryptoVzla

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:29:52 PM

Thanks Hhampuz

I belive there's another user here that has an exchange address to receive their payments and there are no issues Smiley.

And thank you, I'll consider it Smiley.
ohh okay sir , i want u change for me if allowed.
Old Address : BTT1KwQJVk9Umzs1q2A8vqPCzZdRYJY4SQ
New address for receive payment : BMvzZCqJ22bd6WAhXhFizw58Cgc7maxJ15
Thanks u so much sir.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓