Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:01:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Finding loan of 0.02btc  (Read 278 times)
Dczxc (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:05:04 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2017, 07:01:38 PM by Dczxc

Hello guys, i'm new to this website and i came across after searching where can i borrow bitcoins.

I have been running my own business in Asia, Singapore for a year plus and is in need of some funds to expand the business to a bigger platform.
I can provide more collaterals if needed or an increase in interest is fine as well.
Please Pm/tele/reply to this thread if anyone can help me, thank you so much!!

Loan amount : 0.02 BTC
Time length : 2 months
Repay amt: 0.03 btc
Reason : business startup (i'm 21 this year and is investing in my own business, should be within to repay within 2 months, can give more proof)
Collateral : physical/reputation(localbitcoins, bitcointalk)
Btc address: 12F7VV1aeHYn3vQySGNtFfTFT7f4wMzF1S

*NOTE TO PEOPLE* [Locking thread to prevent more misunderstanding]
^Anything do personal message me, even if you want to give comments, i'm new here, please do guide me and not treat me as a scammer^
-I'm just lack of this amount, of course i have set aside a decent amount of money
-Banks won't accept me cause i'm only 21 and i don't have a credit score (you need to work for 2 years to get that score)
-I understand my collateral isn't valid, i almost got scammed by a user, thanks "Lone Shark" for the clarification
-The amount varies as i'm trying my luck with limited collateral
-If i want to scam people, i wouldn't be so dumb to post here and wait to collect negative trust

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:09:28 AM

Hello guys, i'm new to this website and i came across after searching where can i borrow bitcoins.

I have been running my own business in Asia, Singapore for a year plus and is in need of some funds to expand the business to a bigger platform.
I can provide more collaterals if needed or an increase in interest is fine as well.
Please Pm/tele/reply to this thread if anyone can help me, thank you so much!!

Time length : 2 months
Repay amt: 0.03 btc
Reason : business startup (i'm 21 this year and is investing in my own business, should be within to repay within 2 months, can give more proof)
Collateral : physical/reputation(localbitcoins, bitcointalk)
Btc address: 12F7VV1aeHYn3vQySGNtFfTFT7f4wMzF1S

Collateral is invalid, if you have physical collateral that is 120% of what youre asking then someone may help you and why come here instead of going to a bank and taking out a loan or going to a venture capitalist? No one is going to help you without valid collateral (and i would suggest that you read https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0 before even stating anymore collateral).

EDIT: It looks like you been posting in other topics asking for loans of different sizes and invalid collateral. If you do not have valid collateral, I would suggest that you lock this thread, though if you dont a DT would likely give you a negative trust.
bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:14:18 AM

You just want to borrow some BTC and you accidently came here and just post your request. Really now?! Cheesy
Localbtc account worth almost zero and just skip your reputation here noob!

So put some REAL VALUED collateral to cover your loan or just gtfo from here. Simple.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:41:10 PM

Does this make any sense to anyone??  Huh
The guy needs a loan of 0.02 btc which is equal to $142 approximately, for expanding his business which is running in Singapore for more than a year.  Grin
Gosh, why don't we find any business we can run with just within $200 in a place like Singapore? I'm feeling too jealous right now!  Angry Grin
Ok, jokes apart. GTFO @OP.  Cool
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:47:51 PM

The thing is, if I were to loan you the money I would be far more demanding than say a bank. I would need "secured collateral" that is worth more than the loan. So you could mail your car title or deed to a home to my lawyer. The lawyer will provide a contract that you must sign and obligate yourself to. A failure to pay would result in my ownership of your collateral.

So don't think you can just take the money and run. You would be in serious trouble with the law if you ran. Are you sure you want all that?

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: