Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 12:46:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: There is a great idea. Looking for a team!  (Read 235 times)
osmiumtoken (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:22:59 AM

I'm looking for a team to develop a new crypto currency. Each participant will have his share in the future project.

The project is very interesting, the idea of ​​a crypto currency is unique.
lcastro

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:38:50 PM

And what is the idea?
Panda Trump

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 05:10:32 PM

I'm looking for a team to develop a new crypto currency. Each participant will have his share in the future project.

Well, you stated that you need a team, but which roles are still missing in your team?
I mean, I think it would help a lot if you were able to tell us what you need: Developers, Artists, Designers, Writers, Legal Folks, etc...

And what is the idea?
Obviously, they aren't going to tell you that.
What would be the point of asking for a team to realize a unique idea when you're just telling everyone about the unique idea, so others who already have a team, can realize the idea way faster?
Exactly: None. You would be helping others, but by no means would you be helping yourself, which is what Osmium wants.

Regards,
Trump

loughlin

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:51:18 PM

I think is better to write what exactly profile of people you need. Which skills is desirable.
I understand that you do not want to share your idea, but if you want to interested people you must to be a moee precise
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:45:52 PM

Buddy, I can understand that you don't want to share the idea of your project. And its not required also. But to build a team you need to specify the skills that is required. Atleast specify the job positions like community manager, developers etc. Otherwise no one will show interest to join your team.
If you are not sure about it then first hire a advisor. He may be able to guide you to build your team or contact any ICO start up service. They will help you regarding this.
EcoChavCrypto

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:02:12 PM

You should try to move this thread to another section, it is not going to get the required attention in here because there are a few people watching this board, try to move it to service or service discussion.
but yes, if you dont want to share the idea, you are not going to be able to hire anyone, and you want to pay on your tokens, not on bitcoin, and not in fiat money, i am sure that nobody will want to work with you because of this.
And if you dont have enough funds, i am sorry, but your project will be a completely fail.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄███████▀   ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████
█████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████
█████████   █████   ███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████   ██████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀   █████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀