Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:16:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BURST - Spaceman on board  (Read 215 times)
HitTheLow (OP)

Activity: 590
Merit: 100

HIT the low and HOLD till moon

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:28:15 AM

BURST.

There are some signals that shows as BURST is ready for another big ride. This project ATM is very very undervalued.

BURST almost reached the total supply, frequently crypto currencies start raise when these are close to the total supply.

I'll try to show you some signals that shows as BURST is ready to moon.

1) Total supply is almost reached

2) Mining is very innovative and used.

3) BURST developing is constantly evolving

4) Charts:

BTC vs BURST:

After a huge high, BURST went down and BTC increased his $ value.

BURST vs $:

This chart shows as BURST has been corrected after the pump in July, after that BURST start dump a bit because of BTC rally

BURST capitalization

This chart shows as BURST capitalization is an UP TREND, now we are at the LOW and it is ready for a new ALL TIME HIGH, in fact BURST is still appreciate and used as it was in July, new features has been developed and soon it will move up.

BURST vs $ (May-Nov 2017)

It shows as BURST is ready to move up soon, it because of the UP TREND and the tendence of increase his value against $. Now is the biggest low from May! it is time to take off.

Conclusions:

Is incredible as BTC rally influenced BURST's $ price, but the correction is coming now and BURST will go over 0.02$ to recover and go over his previous $ price.

IMO BTC rally is almost ended so BURST will raise against BTC too, I expect to see it in the next days to 300 sat at least.

2018 Prevision:  2000 satoshis or 0.10$

Enjoy BURST mining and BURST developing.

BTC: 16ZegvHooaNNUV7pZPCNoj5QSY5i8Gs6zD
HitTheLow (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:00:02 AM

BURST.

There are some signals that shows as BURST is ready for another big ride. This project ATM is very very undervalued.

BURST almost reached the total supply, frequently crypto currencies start raise when these are close to the total supply.

I'll try to show you some signals that shows as BURST is ready to moon.

1) Total supply is almost reached

2) Mining is very innovative and used.

3) BURST developing is constantly evolving

4) Charts:

BTC vs BURST:

After a huge high, BURST went down and BTC increased his $ value.

BURST vs $:

This chart shows as BURST has been corrected after the pump in July, after that BURST start dump a bit because of BTC rally

BURST capitalization

This chart shows as BURST capitalization is an UP TREND, now we are at the LOW and it is ready for a new ALL TIME HIGH, in fact BURST is still appreciate and used as it was in July, new features has been developed and soon it will move up.

BURST vs $ (May-Nov 2017)

It shows as BURST is ready to move up soon, it because of the UP TREND and the tendence of increase his value against $. Now is the biggest low from May! it is time to take off.

Conclusions:

Is incredible as BTC rally influenced BURST's $ price, but the correction is coming now and BURST will go over 0.02$ to recover and go over his previous $ price.

IMO BTC rally is almost ended so BURST will raise against BTC too, I expect to see it in the next days to 300 sat at least.

2018 Prevision:  2000 satoshis or 0.10$

Enjoy BURST mining and BURST developing.

Skyrocket is ready

HitTheLow (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:03:42 AM

As I predicted long time ago, it happened and BURST went moon just some days after my prevision.

Now I'm here to predict a new wave very soon...

look at the situation now: The wave is coming in these days

I'm believe BURST will go over 0,2$ in the short time, this is a great occasion to get in the train

pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:13:06 AM

I tried to buy more Bursts, but this is all I see lol.

It is hard to buy without doing a market order if you want the coins right away because other buyers want to bid more and be ahead of you.
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:27:49 AM

It is hard to buy without doing a market order if you want the coins right away because other buyers want to bid more and be ahead of you.
lol, yeah there are always people ahead of us but we have to cross them  Cheesy

Burst is a good coin and after implementing new features I think it has a good chance to the moon  Grin

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
pinkflower

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:19:32 AM

lol, yeah there are always people ahead of us but we have to cross them  Cheesy

Burst is a good coin and after implementing new features I think it has a good chance to the moon  Grin

But for now they are taking interest in other altcoins. Burst has been left behind. Maybe some holders are selling part of their Burst holdings to buy other coins that are going up fast.

Having that said, lets pray that they make some profit from those other coins and come back to buy Burst again. That would surely pump it lol.
mobilezz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:20:11 AM

A good coin but only for mining because it uses the technology of PoC which will be interesting and attractive. And basically nothing remarkable coin among other similar.

pinkflower

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:35:15 AM

A good coin but only for mining because it uses the technology of PoC which will be interesting and attractive. And basically nothing remarkable coin among other similar.

You clearly havent done your own diligence or have not bothered to read ablut anything you post in the forum. For my satisfaction let me introduce you to the DYMAXION WHITEPAPER.

Its only one of the most advanced upgrades done on a cryptocurrency.

You can also follow the Burst weekly report thread to fill your ignorant mind with the latest Burst updates.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:04:12 AM

Burst is at a major lows just like lots of other altcoins so should rise nicely on any good news or in a strong market trend.
TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:48:31 AM

Burst is at a major lows just like lots of other altcoins so should rise nicely on any good news or in a strong market trend.

yes indeed,
everything that we hold right now will get pump in a few days/weeks time later.
right now Bitcoin makes a beautiful movement and i hope it's not some shit hope like before and making a continuation pump for a months.
so we can see a nice movement on every altcoins.

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
pinkflower

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:59:27 AM

By "major lows" you mean undervalued, right? Thats true but Burst has been undervalued for a few months since the mining difficulty went up greatly.

Burst's mining capacity rate is now very high and in its highest in the history of the project. By saying Burst is on "major lows" is an understatement and the same cannot be said of most altcoins.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: