Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:17:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is investing in ICO risky..?  (Read 212 times)
emalithcrypto (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 12:03:19 PM

I`m still new to this field and I`m still studying this subject. lot of traders say investing ICO is most profitable thing if it is success.Lot of traders has lost because of ICO`s. but how we can get idea about their project. what are the method to identify good ICO..? please help me with this..  Sad Sad

BitNaija

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:13:56 PM

Every business venture is a step in risk. The premium is what we know as profit. Investing in ICOs is business so it is risky. I have asked similar question. But from what I have read, there is remote chance of knowing which will succeed or not. Even a successful ICO does not guarantee profit.

ElmetElmet

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:29:28 PM

Recently it became very risky. Many scams around and very few good ideas being explored. But if you follow those steps, you have a slightly better chance to invest successfully:
1. Check how transparent and experienced the team is.
2. Read the whitepaper - is it clear and makes sense?
3. Look at the roadmap - is it achievable?
4. Token supply - what percentage of it is going on sale?
5. The idea - is it good? Even better - is there working product already?
6. Communications and marketing - is there enough information from the team?
You are not guaranteed  to make a profit even if you check all the above, but you may avoid putting your money into some questionable ICO. Good luck.
Brckman156

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:32:58 PM

If you will study this topic well before investing, you'll have no problems with it. There are various forums that describe the risks, as well as the advantages of ICO.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: