Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:00:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum and Bitcoins  (Read 1329 times)
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3838

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:23:23 AM

Why you want to keep both coins in one pocket?
It will be much more safer if you will keep them separate.
Somebody recommended me the same and told me for Ethereum myetherwallet, what do you think about myetherwallet?

MyEtherWallet or "MEW" is like the standard wallet for Ethereum that everyone uses. Just make sure to use the correct link(https://www.myetherwallet.com/) as there are lots of Ads on Google that advertises fake MEW sites.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
SupportBitcoin

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 02:31:10 AM

You are unable to store in the same wallet but many programs let you use their one site or app to store both. I use CoPay for my BTC but you can also store ETH there too. This site has been good to me thus far. Hope that helps!

██ ███ ████ █████ ██████  _______SupportBitcoin.com_______   ██████ █████ ████ ███ ██
COMING SOON FEBRUARY 10, 2018
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
chief143

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:58:42 AM

Currently I'm using imToken app in my Samsung phone which you can download in the google play.

Link
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.consenlabs.token

or you can open a wallet in their website on https://www.myetherwallet.com/

However, this one can only store Ether based coins.
Huxleyfree (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:34:05 PM

I have a Doubt and I need somebody help me, Can I have the same wallet to accumulate bitcoins and ethereum?
there are people who recommend me jaxx, another ones blockchains, now you tell me there is not a place to accumulate both, I don't know what to do or think

There's no wallet can store both ETH and BTC at the same time... so you need different wallet to store BTC and ETH..

I hope there will be one in upcoming month, because I believe everyone will be happy if there's such wallet can store both BTC and Other coins ~
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:02:06 PM

I have a Doubt and I need somebody help me, Can I have the same wallet to accumulate bitcoins and ethereum?

I thinks you,cannot get same wallet that accumulate together bitcoin and ethereum, because mostly site's done this for different gas fee in platform sites, or in other words we call it,sevice fee.some bitcoiner suggested the ecopay wallet,to accumulate the ethereum and bitcoin but its only viewing in your wallet you cannot make a trading exchange of this wallet,but in reality is not,maybe soon they make a wallet that coincide bitcoins and ethereum together in  one wallet.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:47:51 PM

You can use Jaxx. It differs also from many wallets because it doesn’t store the user’s information. All Jaxx files are always stored on the side of a client. Use it both for Ethereum and BTC.
Here it is: https://jaxx.io/
nonik

Activity: 367
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:18:50 PM

To my knowledge to save ETH and Bitcoins can not be in the same wallet, you have to use two different kinds of wallets, hopefully there will be a wallet that can store ETH and Bitcoin in one wallet. making it easier for us to transact

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: