Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:39:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum wallet in the PH  (Read 240 times)
mpet5000 (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:46:16 PM

As stated on the subject; Is there any Ethereum for citizens of the Philippines? As far as I know, only coins.ph however it only offers btc.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3841

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:55:06 PM

You don't need a "Philippine" ethereum wallet to hold ethereum; same as with bitcoin. The only reason filipinos should use Coins.ph is for them to buy mobile load and to cash out. Not to hold bitcoin long term. If you plan on holding ETH, use https://myetherwallet.com

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mpet5000 (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:13:05 PM

You don't need a "Philippine" ethereum wallet to hold ethereum; same as with bitcoin. The only reason filipinos should use Coins.ph is for them to buy mobile load and to cash out. Not to hold bitcoin long term. If you plan on holding ETH, use https://myetherwallet.com

However I cannot withdraw that and exchange it into cold hard cash. What would the process be to do that?
Jombitt

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:24:30 PM

However I cannot withdraw that and exchange it into cold hard cash. What would the process be to do that?

You can convert your ethereum into bitcoin by using shapeshift.io exchange website. Also in myetherwallet.com you can convert your ethereum in bitcoin using the swap tab. Just put the value of ethereum you want to convert and put your bitcoin address in the receiving address. Minimum amount is .01 btc

loragean03

Activity: 403

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:35:10 PM

As stated on the subject; Is there any Ethereum for citizens of the Philippines? As far as I know, only coins.ph however it only offers btc.

Coins.ph is an exchanges wallet that can be use to exchanges from btc to fiat currency or vise versa, but to have the same as coins.ph for eth theres is no exchanges wallet for eth,  you can use myethwallet to store your ethereum or any other token on that said wallet.  As of now there are no exchanges wallet in phillipines that can be use for eth.
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:37:21 PM

you dont need wallet that created in your country philiphine, you can use other wallet in all country such as myetherwallet (most popular right now, easy to use), metamask (you can use it and install in your browser as extension) you can try both of them

Phoenixpple

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:45:27 PM

This is a positive signal that virtual currencies have already affected small countries in Southeast asia. Although small countries, but do not ignore, in Southeast Asia, there is a huge population, really start here to produce more coins, it will have a great role in promoting the entire ecosystem!
alishawaiz

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:51:00 PM

You can use Myetherwallet for holidng ethereum. and for selling your ethereum you can try to convert it btc and then sale btc.. or you can search some exchanger on facebook. I am doing same but i am from pakistan otherwise i would have provided you with the link of some exchanger profile. Hope it helps Smiley
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:55:31 PM

Haven't came across such an wallet that has been created on the basis of region. Every Eth wallet provides the access to Philippines, nothing complex or variations were felt over the same. Myetherwallet is the best and never go with some untrusted wallets similar to bit.ac which gave easy access but scammed lot of users and ran away.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
crptotrader007

Activity: 292

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:56:05 PM

You don't need the coin.ph wallet in particular to hold any Ethereum coin. There are many Ethereum clients in the market that can be used to hold ETH coins. myetherwallet is the best wallet to hold ETH and ERC20 tokens. You can also use coinbase to hold ETH and sell it for USD in the same platform. You can also exchange ETH for BTC and use services such as localbitcoins, shapesgift, paxful etc.. to get fiat amount.
Be careful while trading with strangers and know what you do.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3841

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:04:18 PM

This is a positive signal that virtual currencies have already affected small countries in Southeast asia. Although small countries, but do not ignore, in Southeast Asia, there is a huge population, really start here to produce more coins, it will have a great role in promoting the entire ecosystem!

Cryptocurrencies has been quite active in the Philippines for probably more than a year already. Sounds good right? Nope. People are only in to bitcoin and or cryptocurrencies in general only because they can somewhat earn a small amount by spreading referral links. Take a look at most cryptocurrency groups on Facebook. It's pure crap.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Patmille

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:20:31 PM

as i understand from what you are implying is that you need an alternative to coins.ph , a wallet that store ethereum and convert it to phillipine peso, as of now i hardly find an alternative to the crappy service of coins.ph. but your idea is great if somebody from our country can create an ethereum wallet we can cut the transaction fee and hassle that we had in converting ethereum to btc.
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1274
Merit: 356

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:15:38 PM

Do you mean is if there a trading site of ethereum to php? For now, there is no any site that convert our ethereum to php, I can see only btc to php. We all wanted to  have ethereum available to convert php and I hope it will happen as soon possible.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: