Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:47:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Binkabi: A blockchain solution for agriculture trade in developing markets  (Read 395 times)
Binkabi.io (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:50:54 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2018, 04:02:58 PM by Binkabi.io

Background

Ever wonder where the coffee in you drink in the morning, the rice at lunch or the cashew in your favourite snack come from? Chances are they were produced by one of the 500 million farmers in developing countries and got to you through a long and complex supply chain. Whether the farmer comes from Colombia (coffee), Cote d’Ivoire (cashew) or Vietnam (rice) they are likely to share one thing in common: an unfair share of profits generated from over a trillion dollars in global trade of agricultural commodities...

Read more: https://blog.binkabi.io/what-binkabi-is-trying-to-solve-9a92c3175f2a

Binkabi is developing a cross-border agricultural trading platform that leverages the blockchain technology.

Binkabi's core innovation, Barter Block, empowers people in developing countries to trade securely and cheaply with each other without the use of a hard currency. Binkabi helps developing markets to balance current accounts and preserve hard currencies. Binkabi lowers trading barriers to entry, slashes intermediation costs, improves food supply chain transparency and traceability and hands back more profits to farmers.

In a world where accelerating technology changes disrupt nations, industries and ordinary people's life, Binkabi (West Africa symbol - for 'no one should bite the other') signifies peace and harmony.

More information

Blog: blog.binkabi.io
Twitter: @binkabi_io
Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/company/binkabi
Telegram: t/me/binkabi_io
Invite to chat: https://t.me/joinchat/HVQf_xC23n3iujBRT66Y_Q

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lukasik

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:18:39 PM

Looks like http://foodlogiq.com/, what is you inovation?
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:30:49 PM

Background

Ever wonder where the coffee in you drink in the morning, the rice at lunch or the cashew in your favourite snack come from? Chances are they were produced by one of the 500 million farmers in developing countries and got to you through a long and complex supply chain. Whether the farmer comes from Colombia (coffee), Cote d’Ivoire (cashew) or Vietnam (rice) they are likely to share one thing in common: an unfair share of profits generated from over a trillion dollars in global trade of agricultural commodities...

Binkabi is developing a cross-border agricultural trading platform that leverages the blockchain technology.

Binkabi's core innovation, Barter Block, empowers people in developing countries to trade securely and cheaply with each other without the use of a hard currency. Binkabi helps developing markets to balance current accounts and preserve hard currencies. Binkabi lowers trading barriers to entry, slashes intermediation costs, improves food supply chain transparency and traceability and hands back more profits to farmers.

In a world where accelerating technology changes disrupt nations, industries and ordinary people's life, Binkabi (West Africa symbol - for 'no one should bite the other') signifies peace and harmony.

More information

Twitter: @quan_binkabi

This is quite unique and of great interest,as am agriculturist by profession,longing to see a blockchain thecnology for agriculture,would love to see your whitepaper and team of professionals involve in same
kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:36:29 AM

Why should I use Binkabi?
Wednesdaycat

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

CLOUT media.decentralised

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:21:21 AM

We rely on food, without food, without us, it can not be changed.
I support your idea, but there are still many problems to resolve, including tariff problem, transportation problem, fresh-keeping problem, etc. i think your platform backed for b2b, but you have to think about these problem.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CLOUT - Media Decentralized    ◆    [Join ICO Now]    ◆    Whitepaper / ANN Thread    ◆    TFMTD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
luckyneil

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:04:02 AM

Why not just build on a platform like CommerceBlock?
Binkabi.io (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:08:11 PM

Looks like http://foodlogiq.com/, what is you inovation?

With just a quick look Foodlogiq looks like a food safety and traceability solution.

Binkabi is a trading platform:
- market place where SMEs from developing countries can trade directly without middlemen
- settlement in their local currencies through Barter Block protocol, massively reduce reliance on USD
- secured by the blockchain

Follow the links above for more info. Thank you.
Binkabi.io (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:30:15 PM

Background

More information

Twitter: @quan_binkabi

This is quite unique and of great interest,as am agriculturist by profession,longing to see a blockchain thecnology for agriculture,would love to see your whitepaper and team of professionals involve in same

Thank you please join our telegram chat at t.me/Binkabi_io for announcement on whitepaper etc
lukikato

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:50:04 PM

wow a project about farming, this seems to me very good, i want to ask what is the purpose of your project? I hope this project can increase agricultural production. Wink
Binkabi.io (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:52:15 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2018, 07:07:59 PM by Binkabi.io

We rely on food, without food, without us, it can not be changed.
I support your idea, but there are still many problems to resolve, including tariff problem, transportation problem, fresh-keeping problem, etc. i think your platform backed for b2b, but you have to think about these problem.

Thank you for highlighting the issues. Please join our chat at t.me/Binkabi_io for updates on our road map of solutions to these issues.
Binkabi.io (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:07:35 PM

Why should I use Binkabi?

You should use Binkabi if you are a trader of commodities in emerging markets or you want to get exposures to commodities in emerging markets in your portfolio.
Binkabi.io (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:27:06 PM

wow a project about farming, this seems to me very good, i want to ask what is the purpose of your project? I hope this project can increase agricultural production. Wink

Binkabi allows cross border trading to be done directly, without middlemen and massively reduces USD used in settlement. These enable farmers in developing countries  to retain more profits to grow more. Join our telegram chat t.me/binkabi_io we can chat more.
Binkabi.io (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:37:10 PM

Why not just build on a platform like CommerceBlock?

We have met the CommerBlock team. We are a solutions provider than an infrastructure layer.
henrycamra00

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:45:29 PM

Looks interesting! I’m waiting for more details about project and take extra consideration
Binkabi.io (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:23:10 AM

Looks interesting! I’m waiting for more details about project and take extra consideration

Thank you and please chat to us at t.me/binkabi_io
lallanlion97

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:27:48 AM

Thank you for the information, I think this project has a bright future. I will watch the progress and hope you’ll achieve your goals
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: