Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:00:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: regulations  (Read 416 times)
AtticO (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:58:36 PM

Please tell me from which country you are from and what your government is doing to regulate bitcoin and other cryptos.
Also what is the amount of taxes you have to pay.

interesting to see in what direction it might go.

I'm from Belgium and atm there are no restrictions that I know of. Only you have to pay taxes if you withdraw +20k of bitcoin or others.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Elsa Khan

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:41:02 PM

I am from Bangladesh and in our country bitcoin is actually illegal.But still we love it Cheesy
hheight

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:00:49 PM

Bitcoin is not fixed in Ukraine as a currency yet. But we have text of the bill and soon cryptocurrencies will be legalized and controlled by government.
Flip Flop

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:07:05 PM

as regulations limit freedom of choice.
regulations have several positive effects. Regulations can.
for example, limit behaviors like discrimination, as well as be used to protect employee health in the workplace, be applied to reduce negative impacts such as pollution, protect human rights, and create obligations that result in positive outcomes.
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 02:24:14 PM

Governments around the world are focusing more and more on cryptos. They simply cannot ignore it any longer. Hopefully they will do the smart thing and embrace, rather than reject.

golek upo

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:13:05 PM

I am from indonesia, the constitution of my country, still not guarantee the security of bitcoin. our government has not yet recognized the existence of bitcoin.

SamPo

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:03:54 AM

I am from Bangladesh and in our country bitcoin is actually illegal.But still we love it Cheesy

It is necessary  to obey all kinds of regulation. They create those regulation for us to follow it or obey it. Even sometimes it is hard to obey those rulea we still need to follow it for our own sake and safety.
zedkiel08

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:56:24 AM

I am ftom philippines and the bitcoin here is accepted in some of the companies , but the government is investigating the bitcoin because they thought that bitcoin is a scam.  But i think the only purpose of there investigive move is to make their names in politics more popular in peoples eyes.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM      WHITE PAPER    ANN THREAD    SLACK      DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Tharushan

Activity: 385

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:02:07 AM

Regulation is a rule designed to control the conduct of those to whom it applies. Regulations are official rules, and have to be followed.
arnobs007
Copper Member

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:11:35 PM

Who cares if it is illegal or legal..still we love it.... By the way, i'm from Bangladesh
Laboico

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:12:39 AM

Please tell me from which country you are from and what your government is doing to regulate bitcoin and other cryptos.

I'm from Belgium and atm there are no restrictions that I know of. Only you have to pay taxes if you withdraw +20k of bitcoin or others.
In Russia, a funny situation. The main bank bought all the video cards
CryptoKyddie

Activity: 182
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:11:57 PM

No regulation here yet. Just the banks are causing problems for the exchanges and investors. They are removing banking facilities from those who trade crypto. Just banks running scared
paras20

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:32:43 AM

They should implement regulation because as we the citizen of our own country we have the regulation to follow for the better living
pangu

Activity: 2758
Merit: 598

CoinMetro

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 06:29:32 PM

Hong Kong Blockchain Week 2019 – Will Regulation Help or Hurt Crypto?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfkOaW6mf10

CoinMetro - Way Beyond the Best Crypto Exchange | 24/7 Live Support
criptoromania

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 09:40:06 PM

Romania - for the moment nothing much is doing, but baby steps (from my sources) are making in that direction. One of my view is that if a few more countries from UE are looking in that direction then this will affect the other countries.. some kind of domino effect..
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 03:24:00 PM

They get you trading both ways. You have to pay a mining fee tax for using Bitcoin, as well as a tax on the fiat you trade in.

The reason the value of Bitcoin went down starting at the beginning of 2018, was that the mining fee taxation went up so high that it wasn't viable to spend or buy bitcoins anymore. If the miners hadn't agreed to raise the miner fee, Bitcoin would be worth more than a $million right now, and the whole structure of world control would be different because of the people who owned bitcoins.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
markstivn98

Activity: 154
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 09:48:39 PM

I do not know if it's legal in my country or not.
No one knows much about him in my country, but despite everything
 I will continue to deal with him. From Indonesia.
Annalise24
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

Atronocom

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 09:29:19 PM

The government of my country actually frowns at cryptocurrency so I can't say it supports regularization of cryptocurrency.
There's no measure in place to collect tax on bitcoin withdrawal too.

ATRONOCOM  ]   BUILT FOR YOU ANDYOUR CRYPTO LIFESTYLE
| ❱  bitcointalk  ◽  WP  ❰ |    ❨❪  JOIN CROWDSALE  ❫❩
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ twitter
[/quote
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 08:21:26 AM

I am from Nigeria and I don't think my country has any plans on regulations of cryptocurrencies and bitcoin.  Many people from this part of the world no little about cryptocurrencies and that means it is going to stay for long before we think of regulations.
markstivn98

Activity: 154
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 04:26:36 PM

Who cares if it is illegal or legal..still we love it.... By the way, i'm from Bangladesh
It does not necessarily have to allow the state to do so.The important thing is that we get the bitcoin
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: