Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:33:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Payment: Name and shame  (Read 209 times)
Phalo (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:35:19 PM

I have noticed that ICO s drag their feet and delay bounty payment for as long as possible. Which ICO took the longest to pay you? And how long was it?
cryptochr

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:39:29 PM

I have noticed that ICO s drag their feet and delay bounty payment for as long as possible. Which ICO took the longest to pay you? And how long was it?
Bounty programs and their payments depend on the team behind the project, they need to be on top of it constantly.
Details should be explained from the beginning for Bounty program and they should follow up no matter what, this is what wins over the community!
ilya_gr

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:27:39 PM

I don’t choose projects to bounty, which have strange or suspicious manager and organization. But if project is really good and has working product, it’s not a problem for me to wait for a long time:)
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:07:14 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2017, 03:44:00 PM by babsjoe

If a project is successful there is no any further reasons to delay payment of those that give their time to promote the project. Delaying payment unnnessary is unethical and it should not be encourage. Delay payment alone can make or mar any project if care is not taking!
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:18:33 PM

Minexcoin. The bounty campaign started on April, one and a half month before the start of the ICO. The ICO itself ran for a month, until 15 June to be exact. The bounty calculation was already done by 22 June. Guess when their bounty participants were able to withdraw and trade their coin?

1 November.

That's more than four months! They gave us all kind of excuses that finalled led to getting listed on Livecoin on 1 Nov. Even after all that, we still need to wait for another unspecified time waiting for withdrawal. I've been requesting withdrawal for a few days now, and still haven't received anything. Well, at least they still keep their promise and not running away with the money.
dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:26:31 PM

maybe the result of his ico sale has not reached the target, many ico are late paying, because now btc is increasing that possibility
rzluetlhch

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:28:02 PM

I know some ICO even cheating signature bounty activities of participants, do not give participant any reward.So, must choose safe, without any stain of ICO.This and the development team's financial ability also has the very big correlation, in all must be careful, or it is a waste of time.

Immakillya

Activity: 560
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:35:43 PM

My most delayed payment bounty program i joined was BITCAD.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1865997.520. I joined their social media and able to get stakes. Maybe the bounty starts around May. But after their successful crowdfunding. I never hear any news about the project again and i believe other members also not get their oayment. Then i searched google and found out that this project was a scam. https://www.google.com.ph/amp/cryptocreed.com/2017/05/24/bitcad-encrypted-smart-platform/amp/
I also search Bitcad at coinmarketcap. And nothing appears. So it's a real scam.
Im very disappointed and so as the other members here who joined to promote that project.  
Dahman El_Harrachi

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:42:13 PM

if you help the projects to get more funds, i'm pretty sure you will get your payment, i don't understand bounty hunters nowadays, they don't do their jobs and they wanna get full payment  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: