Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:17:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any suggestions about the BTC price correction later  (Read 187 times)
BlockchainCoder (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:03:32 PM

As many guys mentioned that the fact of the BTCBTC price rising now is because a over bought and it will coming soon a price correction downwards. Is this price correction will happen? (most likely it will be) How much will the price dropped then?
I have been bought some at price $6000, should I abandon them at $7000-7500 and then try to buy it back after price correction?
Or maybe exchange it to something else to hold e.g. ETH? DASH?

I wanna also long term hold the BTC as I though the price will rise again to more than $10000 after a potential correction period. but the purpose is to maximize the profit (Sell for high and buy it at lower again)
Want to hear more differnt opinions. cheers! Cheesy

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:17:03 PM

As many guys mentioned that the fact of the BTCBTC price rising now is because a over bought and it will coming soon a price correction downwards.
"many guys" say a lot of shit when they are online mostly for trolling don't listen to them Wink
"over bought" is meaningless with bitcoin.

Is this price correction will happen?
yes it will happen. another correction happen 2 days ago when you were still reading what "many guys" were saying. another one will happen after the fork. the some rise and then another correction and then rise and correction and the pattern continues.

(most likely it will be)
are you answering your own question? Tongue

How much will the price dropped then?
nobody can possibly know.
some speculators say it will go to $6800 some like Goldman Sachs say it will go up to $8000 instead of dropping.

I have been bought some at price $6000, should I abandon them at $7000-7500 and then try to buy it back after price correction?
if you believe what you said above in that parenthesis then yes you should "sell" at that range and wait for the dip to happen and buy back again.

Or maybe exchange it to something else to hold e.g. ETH? DASH?
absolutely not. because if bitcoin drops, these altcoins have a bigger chance of dropping with it than they have any chance of rising.

I wanna also long term hold the BTC as I though the price will rise again to more than $10000 after a potential correction period. but the purpose is to maximize the profit (Sell for high and buy it at lower again)
Want to hear more differnt opinions. cheers! Cheesy
you don't have to sell all you have. you can sell some portion of your bitcoins and then buy back with the money you get from that sale but still hold some bitcoin, untouched.

sell high buy low is best done by traders that have some experience in bitcoin market. if you are new i would advise against it.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Xavofat

Activity: 938
Merit: 559

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:37:37 PM

"over bought" is meaningless with bitcoin.
No it isn't.  That's why people use the RSI indicator to judge whether BTC has been overbought or oversold.  It's just when the price rises unusually quickly or slowly relative to the recent trend.
Is this price correction will happen?
yes it will happen. another correction happen 2 days ago when you were still reading what "many guys" were saying. another one will happen after the fork. the some rise and then another correction and then rise and correction and the pattern continues.
Until the next bear market, when it will go in pretty much an opposite direction.  You can't just assume that a bull market continues forever.
As many guys mentioned that the fact of the BTCBTC price rising now is because a over bought and it will coming soon a price correction downwards. Is this price correction will happen? (most likely it will be) How much will the price dropped then?
I have been bought some at price $6000
I thought the mantra was "buy low, sell high" - not "buy very high, try and get someone to buy a bit higher than you did".
BlockchainCoder (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:20:27 AM

Thanks for your guys points, I am also worried about the price is quite high now, just think if there is quite bigger wave of price coming soon, then it might be a good chance to rebuild the original cost. A small profit in the wave as well. Smiley

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: