Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:25:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] (CED) CEDEX 1st Ever certified blockchain diamond exchange  (Read 79614 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
wnj4

Activity: 660
Merit: 350

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 09:37:05 AM

CEDEX a lightpaper looks interesting, but whats is the difference between a white-paper and a lightpaper?

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fgreg2692june

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:28:01 AM

Diamonds tokenization — that’s very unusual, I have not seen anything like it on the market in the past twelve months. However, I very much doubt that someone will benefit from it. For this reason, I will watch the project for now. I’m not going to invest my money. Though, I wish these guys good luck in development))
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:30:42 AM

Diamonds tokenization — that’s very unusual, I have not seen anything like it on the market in the past twelve months. However, I very much doubt that someone will benefit from it. For this reason, I will watch the project for now. I’m not going to invest my money. Though, I wish these guys good luck in development))

You are wrong saying so. No matter what, but it will bring certain benefits to all process’ members. As main points, I would point out, that there won’t be any additional expenditures for transformation or for insurance, while a diamond is involved in the ecosystem’s trading.
fgreg2692june

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:34:11 AM

You are wrong saying so. No matter what, but it will bring certain benefits to all process’ members. As main points, I would point out, that there won’t be any additional expenditures for transformation or for insurance, while a diamond is involved in the ecosystem’s trading.
This is not enough, for the project considered successful. There should be some benefits from transactions, high level of security and many other things. Unfortunately, I haven't seen this here.
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:36:30 AM

This is not enough, for the project considered successful. There should be some benefits from transactions, high level of security and many other things. Unfortunately, I haven't seen this here.
I don't think that you looked. As for benefits from each transaction, the use of cedex-coins will save you the fee, which would be charged within fiat-currency transactions. In addition, a diamond itself and all transactions will be fixed in a diamond’s smart contract, which determines a high level of security.
romgenie

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:38:51 AM

I don't think that you looked. As for benefits from each transaction, the use of cedex-coins will save you the fee, which would be charged within fiat-currency transactions. In addition, a diamond itself and all transactions will be fixed in a diamond’s smart contract, which determines a high level of security.
How do things stand with the speed of the service?
bittcrypt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:42:15 AM

In this regard, everything is fine, as well, so don't worry, buddy. Transactions closings will be processed very quickly, efficiently, and peer-to-peer without an interference of any third party.
app2endad

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:31:37 AM

Hello, everyone! Does anyone know, whether the company will have its own gemological laboratory, or it will work with a third-party organization?
qqniceguyqq

Activity: 358

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:02:21 PM

Friends, is that true, that all transactions within the platform will be conducted only in cedex-coins? Won’t we be able to use any other currencies, will we?
mirsad786

Activity: 103

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 12:07:29 PM

Hello, friends! Will it be possible to sell diamond-tokens only on the internal exchange of the platform? Won’t there be listing on other exchanges?
lok5874

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:11:12 PM

Good afternoon. I am wondering, how long it will take your staff to check if a diamond complies with GIA certificate?
coldday

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:20:20 PM

There is a fragment in the description: “when placing a diamond on sale, it creates an equivalent number of tokens”. And what if an owner removes his ad? Will the created tokens be destroyed, or they will remain in circulation?
cedex.community

Activity: 177

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:28:31 PM

CEDEX a lightpaper looks interesting, but whats is the difference between a white-paper and a lightpaper?

Generally speaking, a lightpaper is a much more concise and shorter document than a whitepaper. It often contains a lot of the same information, but shortened into bullet points for easier digestion.

In testing, very good. We believe it will be in practice as well.

Hello, everyone! Does anyone know, whether the company will have its own gemological laboratory, or it will work with a third-party organization?

To ensure trust and reliability, the CEDEX exchange only allows its users to purchase GIA-certified diamonds. GIA certificates are issued following grading by the Gemological Institute of America (GIA).
cedex.community

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:31:03 PM

Cedex Season's Greetings - Join the pre-sale registration now and get 10 free CEDEX Coins!

https://cedex.com/

___

p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:43:24 PM

@Devs
I wonder where you are going to safely store the diamonds in order to back the value of the coins. Also, as you might have good suppliers and competitive prices for the purchase of the diamonds, I wonder whether you will be able to sell physical gems to the public. Thanks.
cedex.community

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:20:39 PM

@Devs
I wonder where you are going to safely store the diamonds in order to back the value of the coins. Also, as you might have good suppliers and competitive prices for the purchase of the diamonds, I wonder whether you will be able to sell physical gems to the public. Thanks.

From section 3.1 of the whitepaper:

A private diamond holder or dealer wishing to liquidate his or her holdings will be able to use the simple CEDEX
tokenization onboarding process to create a smart contract. This contract represents the financial offering, including the
sale of a single diamond, a shared investment on a high value diamond or a diamond basket sold to multiple traders
(Diamond ETF). Once the request is executed, the diamonds will be delivered to the custodian and validated against their
GIA certificate. Following approval, the Diamond-Smart Contract will be created and sent to the owner’s digital wallet. The
diamond will remain at the custodian for safe keeping and the Diamond-Smart Contract holder will have the option to either
list the Diamond-Smart Contract on the CEDEX Exchange or to sell directly peer-to-peer

To ensure trust and reliability, the CEDEX Exchange will only allow its users to purchase GIA-certified diamonds. GIA
certificates are issued following grading by the Gemological Institute of America (GIA).

The goal is peer to peer selling and buying of diamonds to the public.
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:58:41 PM

Cedex ICO added - ICOTRACKER.NET       https://icotracker.net/project/cedex
                                                                                  https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/944703584972787717

spacegt

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:54:01 AM

You are offering a unique product, I admit that, but the problem is that you focus only on cooperation with companies, producing diamonds. Believe me, if you start working with private owners of diamonds, you will get a much bigger audience and profit!
dayasinfo

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:56:38 AM

You are offering a unique product, I admit that, but the problem is that you focus only on cooperation with companies, producing diamonds. Believe me, if you start working with private owners of diamonds, you will get a much bigger audience and profit!

I think that companies know about that. That is why the platform will work as with companies, producers of diamonds, as with the private diamonds owners.
spacegt

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:59:02 AM

I think that companies know about that. That is why the platform will work as with companies, producers of diamonds, as with the private diamonds owners.

Yeah, you made me happy. I have already got upset! Don’t you know at what prices the company will buy diamonds from private owners?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: