Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:39:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] (CED) CEDEX 1st Ever certified blockchain diamond exchange  (Read 79614 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 10:33:29 PM

- I honestly did not understand what amount of CDX slam said
sorry, what is it you did not understand? maybe you could rephrase it?

according to coinmarketcap there was about $228 trading volume in the last 24 hours on coinbene, and about $250 on idex ...
it is maybe not a lot but something.

The volume is not looking good. And upon checking the latest today -

A project involving diamonds will have a market performance like this? Something is wrong with this picture...
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 11:06:15 PM

according to coinmarketcap there was about $228 trading volume in the last 24 hours on coinbene, and about $250 on idex ...

A project involving diamonds will have a market performance like this? Something is wrong with this picture...

but they just started.

remember,
the internet,
the personal computer,
bitcoin itself...

it all just had to start somewhere...

and developed over the YEARS
khiholangkang

Activity: 2016
Merit: 560

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 01:09:57 AM

but they just started.

remember,
the internet,
the personal computer,
bitcoin itself...

it all just had to start somewhere...

and developed over the YEARS
This project has been running for more than a year, I don't think it's natural for trading volumes like that
I think developers need better marketing in order to increase trading volume

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 12:20:41 PM

There is no trading volume and that makes this project worse. For the past time, Cedex development team did not have any updates that made their community very worried. I think if this situation is not improved, it is very likely that this project will soon die and people will not be able to liquidate CED so please consider it before things get worse.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
layer1gfx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 02:45:04 AM

Although it's impossible to say for sure what lies ahead, there are a few ways to educate yourself about an asset's possible upcoming price movement
Read on:
Medium: https://bit.ly/2VQyCWO
Steemit: https://bit.ly/2UGGvlh
Reddit: https://t.co/8g0IgdqYat
layer1gfx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 02:48:26 AM

Fundamental and Technical Analysis

Over the past few weeks, we’ve seen Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies price increase a significant amount. This is the largest increase we’ve seen in a while and hints towards a possible end to an almost two year bear market. While it’s impossible to say for sure what lies ahead, there are a few ways to educate yourself about an assets possible upcoming price movement.

Technical Analysis

Technical analysis can be best explained as a method of price discovery that takes a look at statistical trends in data. This can be anything from an assets trading volume to its weekly highs and lows.

A majority of the time, you’ll see this data displayed on a chart or graph making it easier to read. Tradingview is one of the most popular technical analysis websites and has historical charts for nearly every cryptocurrency.

Fundamental Analysis

Fundamental analysis is the other popular method of price discovery and looks at quantifiable measures of use. In cryptocurrency, some interesting examples of fundamental analysis would be a google keywords search volume or the sum of all transactions on a cryptocurrency network.

In Bitcoin’s case, the number of transactions per block is reaching record levels. This is a great sign, as it shows that more and more people are finding uses for the Bitcoin network, hinting that the value of the network may or may not be more valuable than it’s currently priced at.

So… Which Type Analysis is More Useful?

As you might expect, a combination of both types of analysis are vital to trading and investing successfully. Looking at charts are a great way to learn from the past and recognize patterns. However, at the end of the day, a project that is demanded and used heavily will always win out in the long run. This is exactly what CEDEX is attempting to build with our online trading arena and upcoming diamond ETF.

Which method of analysis do you use more often? Let us know in the comments below.

https://www.reddit.com/user/Cedexofficial/comments/be5n8b/fundamental_and_technical_analysis/
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:12:43 AM

There is no trading volume and that makes this project worse. For the past time, Cedex development team did not have any updates that made their community very worried. I think if this situation is not improved, it is very likely that this project will soon die and people will not be able to liquidate CED so please consider it before things get worse.
even though CEDEX is already on Coinbene, but the volume there is still $ 0,
what's wrong with CEDEX? seeing this project the total supply is only 80 million coins,

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
layer1gfx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 03:38:32 AM

there is currently more action on IDEX.
https://idex.market/eth/cedex

24hr Volume: 27172.59 CEDEX / 5.53 ETH

the coinbene listing is probably only the first step. i didn't see much trading happening there yet either
lkjhg

Activity: 744
Merit: 100

Join On COMBO

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:45:04 AM

what's wrong with CEDEX? seeing this project the total supply is only 80 million coins,
I also don't know why, and hearing that certainly makes me quite surprised because the volume is still $ 0 even though I already use Coinbene, I really hope that the team can solve this problem so let's continue to support the team in order to solve this problem

hahuytuan

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:48:17 AM

i like this
Vongola

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:08:47 AM

I also don't know why, and hearing that certainly makes me quite surprised because the volume is still $ 0 even though I already use Coinbene, I really hope that the team can solve this problem so let's continue to support the team in order to solve this problem
How big the volume trade of this token on coinbene actually? When i opened CMC, it showed me if there is no voulme on coinbene ($0) and what's makes me more suprised is why CMC even listed this token? AFAIK, CMC will only listed a token if their daily volume trade atleast $10k.
I think soon this token will be get delisted from those exchanges due to low volume trade
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 04:04:55 PM

I do not understand why the CEDEX project can experience this, from the very low trading volume that can make the CEDEX project reputation worse in the future if it is not immediately corrected by the team,
as well as the team promotes so that they can attract public attention to the CEDEX project or use unique ideas

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:00:14 PM

How big the volume trade of this token on coinbene actually? When i opened CMC, it showed me if there is no voulme on coinbene ($0) and what's makes me more suprised is why CMC even listed this token? AFAIK, CMC will only listed a token if their daily volume trade atleast $10k.
I think soon this token will be get delisted from those exchanges due to low volume trade
CEDEX has no potential and the team of this project probably left. In the last year there hasn't been anything that can make the CED raise prices and the community of this project has no confidence, so they may have sold all these tokens when listed at Coinbene exchanges. I think it will take a few months for this project to die soon and CED is in danger of being delist from Coinbene exchanges but if their team comes back and updates the news to the community, I believe CED has the price good
layer1gfx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 11:51:45 AM

twitter news from cedex official twitter account: https://twitter.com/CedexOfficial

#StartupCorner has recently posted an interview with CEDEX CEO, Saar Levi that was taken during the Fintech Conference in TLV!💎📢👈

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeV6p3raLKs
2chase

Activity: 1082
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 08:21:11 PM

When the project is finally able to implement everything that is planned on its platform, it can be such a powerful breakthrough that the Cosmos project cannot even compare closely with how much Cedex can grow in price. Diamonds are used as financial assets only by 1 percent now. Cedex can qualitatively change this ratio and then incredibly big money will pour into this sphere. When this happens, the cedex coin can grow in price hundreds of times. I think it's worth the wait for this chance. Tis is quite real.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 10:51:44 PM

When the project is finally able to implement everything that is planned on its platform, it can be such a powerful breakthrough that the Cosmos project cannot even compare closely with how much Cedex can grow in price. Diamonds are used as financial assets only by 1 percent now. Cedex can qualitatively change this ratio and then incredibly big money will pour into this sphere. When this happens, the cedex coin can grow in price hundreds of times. I think it's worth the wait for this chance. Tis is quite real.

Don't see how that's ever gonna happen with the current volume and the level of engagement/communication from the team. They seem to have either left the project to its fate or don't have enough resources to stretch out
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 02:56:53 AM

They stopped working and their community did not even have any feedback on the investor's question. I think making a profit with CEDEX is very risky and cannot happen because the trading volume of this coin is almost zero. If you believe in CEDEX, invest because you are the only one who is brave enough to participate in this landfill.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
layer1gfx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 11:59:30 AM

News from the CEDEX twitter account: on 1 may 2019 CedexOfficial retweeted this tweet by Coinbene:

Exclusive interview with Saar Levi, @CedexOfficial CEO at Security Tokens Realised Conference in London, posted by @CryptovestMedia.
Learn more: https://bit.ly/2t5qTYb
Get #CEDEX coins at CoinBene: http://bit.ly/2KqyRaa

NORD YGGDRASIL

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 10:10:12 PM

They stopped working and their community did not even have any feedback on the investor's question. I think making a profit with CEDEX is very risky and cannot happen because the trading volume of this coin is almost zero. If you believe in CEDEX, invest because you are the only one who is brave enough to participate in this landfill.
The volume of trades on IDEX has increased very much last time. I think the accumulation stage is happening now, and after a while it will begin the rise of price. Recently, I even saw that the first purchase orders appeared on the cedex platform, so I think it is worth being more optimistic about the prospects of the project.
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 12:46:21 AM

The volume of trades on IDEX has increased very much last time. I think the accumulation stage is happening now, and after a while it will begin the rise of price. Recently, I even saw that the first purchase orders appeared on the cedex platform, so I think it is worth being more optimistic about the prospects of the project.
no cedex volume is still zero and its not moving at all. developments are so slow by the team on cedex project and its price value is alot down from its ico price, there should be some news about the developments and after that team should do something for increased its liquidity. without deliver complete product its very risky to invest in this project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: