Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:15:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves???  (Read 1033 times)
Zufox

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:15:40 PM

I believe, that the waves have a great future! And in my investment portfolio, the waves have a significant share. The very idea of a decentralized exchange I really like and I think that behind this the future. We will gradually move away from the centralized exchanges. The team is working. I think, that the waves will surprise everyone Smiley)
Captain Asshole

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:28:29 PM

To my mind Waves has a lot of undisclosed potential which will affect the price starting from 1Q 2018 when some of alts will grow up
Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:33:56 PM

seem investors Waves !!!Tell me your thoughts and feedback about the platform. Is there a bright future for the competition with Eth?
Waves and lisk both have huge potential but don't know why they are still lagging behind, ETH is already booming because of ICO running on top of them and waves can also do that but projects are not choosing them either because they are just following current ICO trend and choosing ETH or they don't want to test something new for their project and get burned.

Waves at current price can still be considered as cheap.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:42:27 PM

To my mind Waves has a lot of undisclosed potential which will affect the price starting from 1Q 2018 when some of alts will grow up
I have still beleive on waves that price value will soon skyrocket. Yes some alts will surely grow up so even you buy and invest some alts still you will earn profit. Yet choose the right altcoin and choose waves for hodling a profitable one.
pinkliar

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:01:01 PM

I have still beleive on waves that price value will soon skyrocket. Yes some alts will surely grow up so even you buy and invest some alts still you will earn profit. Yet choose the right altcoin and choose waves for hodling a profitable one.
may some dont believe but me im still believe on waves but not in a way where in it can surpass the eth but un a way that it can be good one as a good coin by itself. just like eth does

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
tony_b

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 03:41:27 PM

I'm sure most do very little research. The stress test of Waves NG today was a great success plus we will have the beta release of the new DEX on the 21st of this month. Add to this Smart Contracts early next year then it is no surprise Waves price is increasing. Better still there is a lot more to come next year!
b0nka

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:52:00 PM

I'm sure most do very little research. The stress test of Waves NG today was a great success plus we will have the beta release of the new DEX on the 21st of this month. Add to this Smart Contracts early next year then it is no surprise Waves price is increasing. Better still there is a lot more to come next year!

DONT FORGET MULTISIGNATURE !
Rahip

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:53:06 PM

Has all the positive aspects to invest
I think the future is bright
And i will bet it's in the best 3
abcd7

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:53:21 PM

i made a lot of research about waves and is still promising i dont believe can competitor of eth cause i believe that NEO is the next eth
evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:00:00 PM

Has all the positive aspects to invest
I think the future is bright
And i will bet it's in the best 3

Well there is a great possibility that waves platform will boom in the future, but as of now we can even see that waves is a bit underrated i guess, and for now its not that popular in terms of usage. Maybe this is not the time yet for waves but eventually i have high hopes for waves for it.

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:02:36 PM

seem investors Waves !!!Tell me your thoughts and feedback about the platform. Is there a bright future for the competition with Eth?

does not look like it so far, or anyone has insights?
The devs have recently released new screenshots about the updated wallet and decentralized exchange platform. It actually looks quite nice and it seems like the beta will be very soon.

Next year there'll be smart contracts, so with all that in mind Waves would be a better platform than Ethereum is.

At that point it will just depend on whether or not people choose to start their ICOs on the Waves platform instead of using Ethereum.
noHeine

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:31:29 PM

Have not seen nothing important on waves so far.

maybe next year? maybe 2019? who knows
fudufaffa

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:32:49 PM

i am also holding a good amount of waves. things will get better when the new dex launches.
jk_14
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:35:07 PM

Have not seen nothing important on waves so far.

maybe next year? maybe 2019? who knows
You would have if you read the thread. There have been several announcements made by the Waves dev team in the past weeks. There's even a Bitcoin Cash airdrop to Waves Community Token holders coming soon, which is why the price has increased quite a bit despite the current altcoin bear market.
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:41:48 PM

Waves has definitely made a huge breakthrough recently. Both Waves and Ethereum become the dominant Crypto in the world of coins. A bit more and will be able to match the tremendous strength of Bitcoin.
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:31:15 AM

Waves Set To Become Fastest Decentralized Blockchain Platform Globally

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2017/11/08/waves-set-to-become-fastest-decentralized-blockchain-platform-globally/#3b469d9238b6

Waves, a global public blockchain platform founded last year that completed its Initial Coin Offering (ICO) in June 2016 raising over $16 million (c.30,000 bitcoin (BTC)), is implementing new technology to enable the network to process “thousands of transactions” per minute and become the fastest decentralized blockchain platform in the world.

The innovation is touted as bringing blockchain technology to the “next level of evolution”, enabling the platform that was the brainchild of a Moscow-based physicist to compete with mainstream payment processors and to achieve mass-market adoption.

“Waves-NG”, a next-generation technology and consensus algorithm designed and based on the Bitcoin-NG proposal made by Cornell Computer Science academics Emin Gün Sirer and Ittay Eyal............

Emin Gün Sirer‏Verified account
@el33th4xor

Emin Gün Sirer Retweeted wavesplatform
I'm seeing Waves-NG achieve 4000 tx/sec. Would need to understand the network better for full context, but that's 1000X faster than Bitcoin, on-chain.

https://twitter.com/el33th4xor/status/928402425442197506

khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:06:45 PM

Waves of my very favorite coin.Waves prices are much lower now.There will be very good prices in 2018.Days are going well in waves position.Their team is working very well.I bought 500 waves.Hopefully, the next year will be a good profit.
jk_14
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:08:41 PM

I'm really not sure how much I want to trust Forbes on delivering accurate news stories. I remember reading a few questionable articles and then started skipping most of their news for quite a while.

How reliable is this headline? I knew that Waves was in a very unique position due to the decentralized exchange, but I didn't imagine it would be this big.
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:26:25 PM

WAVES could get listed on the Moscow Stock Exchange tomorrow and people will still ask if its a good project or not.

YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:28:12 PM

Let's just say that this is a big news and waves can surely done something to bitcoin and altcoins price it is sure unpredictable to look at it right now because of this people tend to make wrong decisions regarding this waves and I think it triggered when segwit announce the cancellation of the Hard Fork isn't it unusual and makes us wonder why it happens.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: