Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:21:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the BEST ICO to buy in this month November?  (Read 650 times)
ShadyMash (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

https://wesp.io

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 02:26:08 PM

I have seen lot of ICOs with different kind of projects.but i want to know what is the best ICO that have massive potentiol to buy in this month

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
roganite

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:51:43 PM

Personally I am really liking the look of Crowdholding, they have a strong team, great ideology, strong white paper with a great concept and a working beta before their ICO

https://ico.crowdholding.com
Analogplutonium

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:55:20 PM

For me it's Indahash, WaBi and Gladius
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:59:42 PM

I have seen lot of ICOs with different kind of projects.but i want to know what is the best ICO that have massive potentiol to buy in this month
For the month of november at this time I also see that indahash became one of the ICO that has good prospects. besides I am quite difficult to notice, we can see how good ICO prospects of how the team is on the project. When I see that the team in the project is trustworthy and convincing then I will not be afraid to spend a lot of money. because basically when a project has a good team then the project is projected to be successful. all because of experience, with experience then a project will be determined its fate.
Saone

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:02:39 PM

Geens just started tokensale today. You might want to check it out.
https://tokensale.geens.com/
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:03:16 PM

I would suggest buying EDO tokens, they have a working app for different token integration and exchanges inbuilt feature is going to be available by 2018.The tokens were just released in market and trading on Bitfinex.The price is a good bargain at the moment considering the fork coming up.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Nascor

Activity: 197

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:05:32 PM

no matter which ICO you choose eventually, make sure not to listen to random strangers on forum about financial advises. You should make your own due diligence and make sure you understand the product and service offered. Usually the whitepaper indicates whether the project has potential, but you shouldn't rely just on that, make sure to join the various social media channels and come in direct contact with the founders and developers of the project, in that way you will be able to directly evaluate the potential by asking questions (which should make sense). Another thing, make sure to put up only what you are willing to lose. Assume whatever you invest won't be coming back to you at all, it's a good rule of thumb to not get rekt in cryptoland.
fatenmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:07:51 PM

I've seen many ICO's this month coming and going, but I really like trade.io
The whole concept is great, trade.io is an innovative new blockchain trading platform that will disrupt the financial ecosystem and democratize the markets. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2367245.0
thinking about joining the Bounty Program too https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2370663.new#new
This for me will probably the best ICO for this NOV/DEC.
cryptoenterprise

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:10:40 PM

Hands down BEST ICO for this month is trade.io.
I trust in their team and all their support. I've already signed up to their new Bounty Program and I look forward to further investments with trade.io
skullsandbones

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:13:41 PM

I like it too, the whole concept can work and the roadmap is realistic and achievable. Members and advisors Profiles are good, and i feel it will be a massive project. Im still learning more though but i have to make my mind up what to invest in before fork!
cryptochr

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:16:10 PM

Hands down BEST ICO for this month is trade.io.
I trust in their team and all their support. I've already signed up to their new Bounty Program and I look forward to further investments with trade.io

Totally agree, I even joined them on Telegram and also gonna do bounty program.
fingers crossed all goes well!
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:24:10 PM

Bitclave is a really cool project with a future and the ICO will start soon!
are they going to offer any pre sale before the ico starts? or they will proceed and gives some bonus for those early investors? ico really a big risk
but if bought a good quality project then the possible outcome will be much bigger than we think off.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:26:34 PM

People will give answer depend their experience and analyze, only prediction. No one know which one is the best but they will try to analyze with their knowledge. I suggest you try to buy one, just one and learn it slowly but sure. Calculate your money management and face the risk. Do that again until you find the best one. For me, Gladius is better ICO for this month.

thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:28:13 PM

I have seen many thread asking this same question and I will suggest next time to search for such topic on bitcointalk before opening another thread like this however, in other to answer your question you need to know many ICO are coping with this issue of investor dropping ICO to invest in bitcoin this has affected so many ICO as it come difficult to reach the soft cap however some of the few ICO that are trending and stand the chance of hitting the market are Utrust, Appcoin and Confideal. all have started token sales.
inckorrect

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:30:06 PM

I think this month isn't good for ICOs because of hard fork.
InsightCryp.to_support

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:33:14 PM

For me it's Gameflip as they seem to have a solid team behind their project with proven records in gaming sectors. I have gone through their Whitepaper which is quite elaborately described and they have a promising road map for their ICO campaign in November. You can check out the link: https://tokensale.gameflip.com/  

It's just my personal opinion. Feel free to research for more ICOs.  Smiley
Kat_Slash

Activity: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:41:33 PM

High BTC prices and uncertainty of Fork makes Oct-Nov not a good period to invest in ICO! Wait for token to get listed on exchange then buy after ICO

existentialventures

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 09:24:53 PM

I like projects that already have a product or service built and a community of customers using it.

One example is Envion, a mining container firm. Their website is https://www.envion.org/en/ico/.

Another is Hydrominer, a mining company. Theirs is https://www.hydrominer.org.

And then of course I'm convinced of our own token, the Neumark (NEU)... Wink
CryptoHunter911

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:14:59 AM

UTRUST
WABI
AION

will be so good
DYOR
imutlinda

Activity: 926
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:17:18 AM

Try joining guts or utrust. Choose this second one and if you get better try investing there. And win the kingdom
Hesaplar

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:19:08 AM

The best ICO for this month is GUTS. Only 15 million € hardcap, so you must be fast. Everybody wait smooth ICO phase, just like pre-ICO phase. You can check out their whitepaper from link in my signature. They are actively working in Netherlands already.

ShadowBCH

Activity: 130

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:21:44 AM

best time to buy https://r.indahash.com/participate/1440.html new coin pre-ico
cryptowomba

Activity: 233

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:20:56 PM

I'm really liking the look of Crowdholding.

skullsandbones

Activity: 222

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:25:26 PM

I was looking for a while now for a safe ICO to invest in and I found  https://trade.io/
trade.io are currently at PRE-ICO phase and they have Bounty programs of which I'm participating in too.
You can find the link below:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2370663
Whatever the case, you need to do research and always be sure that what your investing in will work for you!
CarlJohnson89

Activity: 112

https://triaconta.com/?ref=COMBI-154794

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 02:21:21 PM

For me this month is all about Heardbeats .
Heardbeats is a project that eliminates the physical barriers that currently exist in the industry and brings the live concert experience to any location in real time through virtual reality. Thereby bringing together the 28 billion dollar live music industry and the upcoming VR market. Heardbeats tokens are the official currency of the platform. They will serve as a means of payment for concert tickets once the project is launched, for the monthly subscription or to buy our VR Headset at an exclusive price. There is a total supply of 110 million WAVES based tokens.

Read the white paper here and join the telegram community where admins and developers are eager to answer all our questions.

Leodalat

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:41:52 PM

I see INS Ecosystem is very good for this month. ICO will start at 27 November and end at 25 December 2017. You can check this project. Hope it helps you.
handy_hotdog

Activity: 231

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:44:47 PM

I'm really liking the look of Crowdholding.

I am keeping my eye on these guys as well. They have a great team, solid concept and an actual working beta (99% of ICO's only have the team and concept)
OneUserOne

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:01:16 PM

https://ico.reorder.world/

I consider this one to be worth keeping an eye on. Its wide applicability may have the potential possibilities in future.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 03:11:29 PM

no matter which ICO you choose eventually, make sure not to listen to random strangers on forum about financial advises. You should make your own due diligence and make sure you understand the product and service offered. Usually the whitepaper indicates whether the project has potential, but you shouldn't rely just on that, make sure to join the various social media channels and come in direct contact with the founders and developers of the project, in that way you will be able to directly evaluate the potential by asking questions (which should make sense). Another thing, make sure to put up only what you are willing to lose. Assume whatever you invest won't be coming back to you at all, it's a good rule of thumb to not get rekt in cryptoland.

The best advise i ever see this month. you are explain everything in that post.
let's make list of that :
1. Make our own due diligence (understand the product and service offered)
2. Don't be lazy to read whitepaper
3. Collect information from various social media
4. Don't be shy to ask question
5. put up only what you are willing to lose

and last but not least Do With Your Own Risk
giga_999

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 03:20:44 PM

here is the ICO from Crwodholding, actually with a working product. You can earn tokens by answering questions on various tasks as well.
I think this ICo is a great one. The product allows you already to earn, you can test it out through their platform, and the evaluate the possibilities of the concept Crowdholding claims and invest in.

cr o w d F o r c e    ▸▸▸   [ Private Sale: Open ]
Global Decentralized Network Of Micro Businesses
ICOadvert

Activity: 68

www.icoadvert.com - Find your ICO

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 03:51:47 PM

Check out a listing platform - ICOadvert  -->  Active & Future ICO projects

www.icoadvert.com - Find your ICO
chefpetroff

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:12:15 PM

It's best to figure out what you believe is good in a project and follow that rather than just listen to the crowd. Things such as the team, past experience and potential are really important. Also decide whether you are in to make a quick buck or you are holding because you believe in the project and want bigger returns. That is key.
beetlejam

Activity: 225

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:48:24 PM

November has been a slow month, and the only one that is looking good to me is Crowdholding.

They have a strong team, good concept where everything adds up, nice whitepaper and working beta before the launch of their ICO

WSDN

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:59:28 PM

fidentiax ICO just like another topic I said. This coin have a good football player support so his fan will join. register your whitelist now

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
sky24

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:16:58 AM

I highly recommend checking out Propthereum.io. They are an asset backed cryptocurrency on the blockchain expecting a 1566% coin appreciation. proceeds raised from their ICO will be used to purchase A-grade property worldwide. This will generate a rental income and underlying value for the PTC token holder. Propthereum.io launch November 20th so keep your eye on them and give their whitepaper a read.
HollyPerry

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:58:22 AM

How about Miralab.io? Does anybody here supporting it? I am looking forward to invest in MIRA token, and I hope they will get  a lot of investor on the pre-ICO and achieve their goals which describe in their white paper.
Maian

Activity: 257

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:17:52 AM

Wabi is good because the technology is already developed and commercially deployed, an estimate of $461 billion USD .
witerfesscott

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:54:45 AM

Best one is BITCoin

but about your ask ETC is good
Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:00:29 AM

Quantstamp looks promising. Much hype, which should be good for this project, good team, solving a real problem.
Another one (a bit under radar) is local world forwarders (https://www.lwf.io/en). Great team, good product, big potential market. I will be personally try to make some bucks with freight forwarding also.

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: