Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:04:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][HOT]🌿🔥FABA Token - break through in venture capital market🔥🌿  (Read 28448 times)
Fabainvest (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 11:45:02 AM
Last edit: November 24, 2018, 01:26:52 PM by Fabainvest

Faba Twitter | Faba LinkedIn | Faba Telegram | Faba GitHub |  Faba Reddit

✯   FABA   ✯   Join our ICO!   ✯   FABA   ✯
▄ ▄ ▄ ███ █ Powerful thought and strong faith can do anything █ ███ ▄ ▄ ▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maksimka.on.lime

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:18:55 PM

Hi! I am totally new on bitcointalk and, accidentally, your ICO poped up in the list.  I have some money, which i believe, could bring me a little bit more. Please specify, which startups are you going to support in the future? Thank you for the provided information!
dzkrb

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:53:59 PM

Very well designed poster of the project. But I would like to see the site of the project, see the white paper. I think that this will not be difficult for you.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:26:25 PM

Hi! I am totally new on bitcointalk and, accidentally, your ICO poped up in the list.  I have some money, which i believe, could bring me a little bit more. Please specify, which startups are you going to support in the future? Thank you for the provided information!

If you some money for investment purpose than you should have learn about crypto how it works and what is promising project to stake in it. Never believe on unknown people's advice it is your hard earned money and nobody would be responsible for your lost.
Fabainvest (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 09:12:19 PM

Hi! That is a very good question. We have a huge portfolio of supported startups, but one of the potential "unicorns" is VUJE - Hydrogen production from renewable resources. We believe, that this project could change the world by providing cheap hydrogen for hydrocars for example.  We support projects and teams of people with a globally positive ambition to influence the world. We understand the people, who are behind the horizon of common human comprehension.

Fabainvest (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 09:15:12 PM

Very well designed poster of the project. But I would like to see the site of the project, see the white paper. I think that this will not be difficult for you.

Hi, friend! Here you are! Our main page http://vc.fabainvest.com/
For our WP, just click "download whitepaper" at the bottom of the poster. feel free to ask in case of any questions.

Fabainvest (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 09:17:41 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2018, 10:40:10 AM by Fabainvest

Smiley

TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:51:53 PM

Can you provide us also the actual amount of how much you raised from your ICO stages?

Also, your ICO is very long. I wonder if you can really get enough investors on board.
If you invest this year in this project, it's like you can't see your roi for a year.
Given the fact that your token is relatively expensive as compared to others.

secondbtc

Activity: 180
Merit: 12

SecondBTC - Trade and Earn

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 03:09:11 AM

I don't see any website link ?
Can you share web link

Fabainvest (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 09:51:45 AM

I don't see any website link ?
Can you share web link

Yes. Shure. Here you are. vc.fabainvest.com

Fabainvest (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 10:00:34 AM

Can you provide us also the actual amount of how much you raised from your ICO stages?

Also, your ICO is very long. I wonder if you can really get enough investors on board.
If you invest this year in this project, it's like you can't see your roi for a year.
Given the fact that your token is relatively expensive as compared to others.

We raised USD 2 576 573 in private sale in FIAT. We continualy invest in promising companies even during the ICO (the portfolio top companies are mentioned on our website) therefore we can afford the longer raising period considering the hardcap of USD 67 m.

maksimka.on.lime

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:42:31 AM

Hi! I am totally new on bitcointalk and, accidentally, your ICO poped up in the list.  I have some money, which i believe, could bring me a little bit more. Please specify, which startups are you going to support in the future? Thank you for the provided information!

If you some money for investment purpose than you should have learn about crypto how it works and what is promising project to stake in it. Never believe on unknown people's advice it is your hard earned money and nobody would be responsible for your lost.

Thank you for your advice. But what do you think about Faba? They look pretty trustful, don't they?
I am just curious how can i understand if the project is good or not?
republicrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:33:40 PM

We raised USD 2 576 573 in private sale in FIAT. We continualy invest in promising companies even during the ICO (the portfolio top companies are mentioned on our website) therefore we can afford the longer raising period considering the hardcap of USD 67 m.

the crowdsale durations is about 12 months in 2 rounds, depends on the first post in this thread right ?
seems will be a long ICO story,, and in the private sale already collected more than 2.5 million thats good amount of money..
anyway, how much the soft cap from this projecy ? because you mentioned only the hard cap..
regards
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:02:20 PM

Token sales have started from 7 months ago or march in private sales and to this day you only collect $2.5 million. Indeed, you still have the next few months to run the ICO, but I doubt the $67 million hardcap can be achieved. If hardcap is not reached, will you continue this project?
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:08:47 PM

Token sales have started from 7 months ago or march in private sales and to this day you only collect $2.5 million. Indeed, you still have the next few months to run the ICO, but I doubt the $67 million hardcap can be achieved. If hardcap is not reached, will you continue this project?

That 67 million dollar is the hard cap and I don't think it can be reached.
For running the project, soft cap is enough.
rflocius

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:49:27 PM

you can see the WP at vc.fabainvest.com any questions you can send here or telegram @rcelsius
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:28:22 PM

Clicked on your new link to your site. There are links with complete information on each team member. For a long time I have not seen such a stylish design. But, here is a reservation on Freud. See what your sprout looks like. ))
Fabainvest (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 06:59:23 PM

Indeed we collected USD 2,5 M, but we have additional 20 % in commitments from private sale investors. We already launched FABA and invested in several companies which you can review on https://vc.fabainvest.com/ therefore we reached the softcap and we will continue the project.

Fabainvest (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 07:23:32 PM

Clicked on your new link to your site. There are links with complete information on each team member. For a long time I have not seen such a stylish design. But, here is a reservation on Freud. See what your sprout looks like. ))

We are glad to be as transparent as possible Grin

HdotCom

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:03:40 AM

Hey guys,

just checked your ICO Bench, made my own Due Diligence - the team is great and through my internet check transparent, market is large and economics show that through venture capital it is feasible to make a huge profits and your focus on really promising areas just approve it, the business model feasible as well. Additionaly when youre listed on exchange the additional liquidity of token in VC industry is something the market desperately needs!

Youve got my support, Im in. And now please grow exponentialy as youre promising!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: