Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:32:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Googlecoin, Microcoin, Applecoin, Amazoncoin...  (Read 271 times)
bluejam (OP)

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:27:24 PM

Hey everybody. I've been following this revolution for a couple of weeks now and have already spent a good amount of money in BTC and various altcoins.

My question is: where are the big dogs like Google etc. cus I want to drop another couple of K on these.  IMO they should've come up with a great idea by now and benifit from this growing market. Any employees around?
Sundark

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:40:01 PM

Microcoin sounds like satoshi hahahaha Smiley
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:04:13 PM

I don't think there are such thing as googlecoin and Amazoncoin are non existence but we can see in the Coinmarketcap there are microcoin(MRC) and applecoin(APW) but I don't think they are involve in Microsoft and Apple and I think they are named like that by their ICO, but I think Amazon does have their own coin but not in the blockchain and not a cryptocurrency it is only available in their website that if you purchase this coins and use them to bought apps and games you would have a certain discount, but if this company would certainly make their own Cryptocurrency I think it will be a big hit.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: