Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:44:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hiring help to launch a token  (Read 251 times)
magik20 (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:34:41 PM

Any advice on good people to hire to help launch a token?
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 621

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:13:24 PM

What are you looking for? Developer? Marketing people? Thread creator? Please be specific on what you are really looking for.

If you are looking for a campaign manager there's plenty of it on the bounties section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

I'll be interested to be in your team and help you out with that launching of your token if I can see that I'm qualifed for it.

magik20 (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:10:32 PM

What are you looking for? Developer? Marketing people? Thread creator? Please be specific on what you are really looking for.

If you are looking for a campaign manager there's plenty of it on the bounties section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

I'll be interested to be in your team and help you out with that launching of your token if I can see that I'm qualifed for it.

Thanks Sunsilk, let's chat...

We have a full business plan, but using a token to fundraise is what we would need help with.

So yes, Developer, Marketing, Thread creator etc....

I would think the best option is to use EC20 and link to Etherum?

CoolWave

Activity: 630
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:39:12 PM

You can create smart contract as FUDD did and I believe many do . I can provide you some services that can help you creating a PoW/PoS token based on ERC 20 standard . The info that you provide them may contain token name, ticker , decimals etc .
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 621

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:39:03 PM

Thanks Sunsilk, let's chat...

We have a full business plan, but using a token to fundraise is what we would need help with.

So yes, Developer, Marketing, Thread creator etc....

I would think the best option is to use EC20 and link to Etherum?

Hey magik, I was out yesterday so I did received your message on an instant but I read it too late.

My suggestion is if you can build your own coin better not to link it to ERC20, it's ERC20 by the way. It's just popular now that there's so much smart contracts that are linked to it.

If you want a thread creator then I can simply do it for you guys, try to reach me out here since I don't have much that time for telegram but will try to reach you out there.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: