Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:50:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: trading guide for newbie  (Read 1980 times)
dieselmeister

Activity: 546
Merit: 290

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:22:49 PM

If you are interested in ICO projects, you can join marketing campaign to get tokens or you can buy directly by ETH or BTC. After that you can use Etherdelta exchange to trade tokens.

Someone used my Account for 3 Month, why would someone do this?
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:51:22 PM

i am new to cryptocurrencies trading is new for me. how can trade ?
welcome to crypto,first watch youtube to have more ideas about bitcoins and use google for your questions.second read more in every part of forum,be brave to face the ups and downs of the price.never trust anyone unless meet ups or with escrow..trade whenever your ready to face bitcoin world
Charlie0299

Activity: 64
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:54:30 PM

go to bitfinex.com and have a good trade-trip.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 03:30:27 PM

Start with basic tutorial and start with your self practice. Thats the best way which can get you success in the trading world. You can always copy others for the first time in terms of buying patterns, which coins are being traded most in the market and at what prices people are selling. Most of the time people will be buying at lowest possible prices and then will sell at highest point. Thats the common thing to do but its very important to know what to buy and when to buy. So focus on that first, know the best coins and stick to them for at least month or two. Then you will start learning the different patterns and can get hold on to it.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:48:23 PM

To trade you must understand the science of business management, I think everything is basically business management. You should be able to read the charts so you can predict which coins will go up, and you should choose which coins develop to slightly avoid the risk of loss.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:57:43 PM

Don't make a mistake to join those signal groups because what they will tell you are coins or tokens that are already pumped or they already bought at lower price and they will just use their followers to pump the price further before they start dumping. Use twitter and follow the owners, developers as they use twitter as their way to announce any development about their Project. You can also find some good advise in twitter backed with graphs and good explanation from speculators. Finally, don't listen to anyone on what to buy or when to sell. Do your own research and follow your instincts.
travelgear17

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:00:24 PM

This is one hour trading strategy. If you see this graph you will realize that everyday you will get opportunity to make big profit. Everyday, every hour market move dramatically. If you have deep analysis on everyday market you can catch the opportunity. You can open a trade for one hour with 1 or 2 volume. During one hour you can able to make $20 profit each day.
alphalifter304

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:19:41 PM

So much great info for a newb, this thread has been MORE than helpful to get me started.
Gozie51

Activity: 2520
Merit: 624

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:19:53 PM

I will suggest patience as number one key and this will help you to decide what you want to do with the market at that point in time.

Again for me, I so dread fundamentals rather than technicals because technicals will always conform with the candle sticks and other technical apparatus.

So, is better you are mindful of the news. Risk what you can bear its lose.
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 04:21:26 PM

First welcome to crypto trade .
Try to know more about trading first . Youtube and Google are the best friend for you . You will know everything that you wanted to know about bitcoin in google . And if you can find a expert trader then you can learn trading very fast

It is really a good thing to have a background check or a primary knowledge about a specific form or way of earning with the used of bitcoin. For me the best way to lesr trading is to first learn the system of bitcoin in regards to its value and it's relation to the stock movement, support of the people and each transaction. So you could know how will you earn out of trading. And watching videos on YouTube and reading some article on Google is a good thing for you to start on the learning process but if you want to acquire the basic knowledge or the porven fact with the used of some users history.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 05:07:28 PM

If you are interested in ICO projects, you can join marketing campaign to get tokens or you can buy directly by ETH or BTC. After that you can use Etherdelta exchange to trade tokens.
It should be because when you start trading and you are newbie you might make mistake since you dont have idea about how it works. It better if you have knowledge when you do trading, and im surely that it can helps you when you have some guide on how to use it.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
cryptocrusher

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:14:05 PM

Before even considering trading I would take your time to read over almost all trading related threads within the forum and gain much valuable insight in to what it takes to become a successful trader, once you are ready then you must buy some btc and transfer them to an exchange of your choice, start small and be patient.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 05:44:35 PM

The best way I know to learn trading is learning by actually trading. You can start with lowest possible amount (as per the exchange's rules) and place frequent orders to analyse and understand the behaviour of the market levels. You can read about other's trading experiences but I would highly recommend you doing your own research before investing. You can prepare your own trading strategy by actually trading and learning from the experience. Doing it with least possible amount helps to avoid the huge loss.
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:10:51 PM

thanks for share nice information . i didnt know many advices
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:43:29 PM

The most important thing to start trading should require reading blogs  watching videos about trading and regular market watch or particularly trade discussion thread its assistance me a lot measure for learning crypto trading, try this method hop you weel be success soon
Dracarys26

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:10:41 PM

Youtube is your friend. Buy a small amount of bitcoins and see which strategies work for you. You will learn by implementing.
valen1309

Activity: 156

onion activo

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:05:42 PM

I am also a beginner, but I have read some books, such as traiding psychology, Japanese candles, and youtube videos, I started with cryptopia. 20000 satoschis, I tried many strategies and lost, but then I understood that everything that goes down has to go up, and I read some candles, and now I do not lose so much. Wink

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
CoinsCoinsEverywhere

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:39:55 PM

Before you get into trading, keep in mind that many people don't make a profit over the long term.  If you want to be profitable, you need to understand that learning to trade well is going to be a long process that will require more patience than you probably realize right now.  You almost certainly will not make large profits early in your trading career.  You need to start small, learn to trade well, and then gradually increase your trade size as you build confidence in what you're doing.  One of the most important things you can do is make sure you don't let a trade get out of control and take a huge loss.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:46:18 AM

You can try to search in google or just watch it on youtube on how to trade, that's the good way to get more information for trading, and also here in forum ( and that's what i'm doing now. ) Actually i'm also Newbie about cryptocurrency, and i want to trade my altcoin ( soon ) if i have knowledge to trade in cryptocurrency, that's why i do some research to gain more knowledge and start when i'm ready.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
skyline247

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:49:24 AM

There is no trading guide for a newbie except buy and hold BTC. Get good at that first and make it like 90% of your portfolio because it will always be higher in price the next year because that's how it's peformed since the beginning. Now that it is becoming more scarce the price will be going a lot higer soon because there is huge demand for it right now.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: