Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:52:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: trading guide for newbie  (Read 1974 times)
amwer

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:32:48 AM

First welcome to crypto trade.
Google and youtube will help you know about trading well.
You can know everything about Google even in Bitcoin trading.
If you find an expert merchant you can learn faster trade.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:10:00 AM

First welcome to crypto trade.
Google and youtube will help you know about trading well.
You can know everything about Google even in Bitcoin trading.
If you find an expert merchant you can learn faster trade.
I think that will not help a lot. The important thing the newbies must try to do a real trade to gain the more experience in trade. Just spent a little amount into the exchange site and that will be better and so the newbies can try to participate in the the trading group. Rather than read or watch the video in youtube and that will be better.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:21:09 AM

i am new to cryptocurrencies trading is new for me. how can trade ?
You should go with the basics. This tutorial is helpful https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1414824.msg14335511#msg14335511 try to read the part of trading.
It's easy to trade if you have the capital on your wallet and just invest it to any available exchange that you are good with it. You can also watch video tutorials on youtube so that you can do it step by step.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:23:21 AM

Buy low sell high that is the only thing you should do but it is not easy as that you dont know if that is the lowest price or is that the highest price or time to sell you coins . You need to search about news about that coin and need to find an active market so.you could able to trade. Try to read here in forums there are lot of strategy
xenxen

Activity: 763
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:59:17 AM

find some exchanger like bitrex yobit poloniex and you need to deposit to start your trading career... since you are a newbie much better read article here about trading to guide you...good luck..

███▄▄ ▀████████▄▄
█████▀ ▄  ▀███████▄
████▌ ██▄▄ ▐████████▄
█████▄ ▀▀  ██████████▄
█████████ ████████████
█████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████ ███████▀
█████████ ██████▀
 ████████ ██▀▀
  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀██████████
       ▀▀█████▀
.GptVerse.
A Metaverse App to Shop,
Learn, Organize, and Play!
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:53:16 AM

Bitcoin has updated the record in price Shocked

More records in queue. Just wait and you would be seeing the amazing prices for bitcoin coming up after few years. There are so many people who are thinking bitcoin will be dead, they even don’t know about it. What potential and what charismatic power bitcoin is carrying with it, is the most vital in all coins in crypto world. Bitcoin will groom more and you will see the records would be breaking more and more.
shawonngp

Activity: 758
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 12:14:18 PM

Experience is necessary for business. First of all, know about busine . If you a newbie, just spend a little amount in the exchange site . I think itos can be good for you. knowledge and experience are the key of  success . So Before starting a trade, Try watching a video from YouTube or read some articles first.

giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:52:49 AM

Welcome to trade. Trade is not too difficult but it is not easy, it is important that you learn and draw experience for yourself. I find that there are no specific directions in the trade, every trader will learn the techniques themselves and draw experience to improve. I will give you some advice. First you have to have a bit of trade knowledge, learn a bit about basic techniques. You need to have a little capital to sustain because the first trade you are likely to lose is very high. As for exchanges, I nominate bittrex and poloniex, these are the great and best exchanges in my opinion. And keep practicing, don't be afraid to fail Cheesy
Well if you are new then you must be looking for some initial guidance to help you understand the various methods of trading .actually I could sum up the all possible methods in just 3 words i.e. one could trade through international forums which provide you a chance to meet with the buyer and sellers via a 3rd party and cost you some transaction fee .the other ways to use brokers that sell or buy Btcs form you at their own desired rates .the best is direct trading for me which requires you to sell your coins by yourself directly with no involvement of the trading investors at all.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:11:21 AM

I think the those trading expert will be the one who guide you effectively towards your success in trading.  The best teacher is the experience so don't be afraid to try trading because this will give a lot benefit when you learned it effectively. And of course you must also search about trading and watch to the YouTube on how to trade
You can learn a lot of trading tips from this forum and my suggestion is to learn it from the trading expert he will teach you in good way and then implement those learnt things in practical trading and you will get more than you expect and I also learnt trading from a friend and he simply taught me basics and decision making techniques and I made a lot from btc , so start now and get into the profit pool to earn maximum.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:51:31 AM

I would suggest you don't trade. just hold
Wow! But if he need money daily. How can he hold coin?
Holding is only good if you are planning of long term investment. If you actually need to have money on daily basis, then it is better for you to start doing day trading.

This will help you serve the purpose.  As far as trading guideline for newbie is concerned, the only thing which can help any trader in making wise decision is the amount of knowledge he is having. Try to gather as much amount of knowledge as you actually can.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:11:39 PM

I would suggest you don't trade. just hold
Holding is no doubt the best thing to do and it can also help in earning of some good amount of profit. The thing is trading is also a good option and you actually need to be very much careful while stepping into the world of trade. The first thing you need to do is to learn as many things as you can related to trading. Take guidance from the experts and keep control over your nerves.
copoyes

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 09:29:55 AM

for the first time start to trading crypto, good looking first market information which is good, and how minimum fund for early trading, the right time to buy and sell
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:36:09 AM

The only thing I can suggest you is to do your own research don't trust anybody, many new traders are usually just blindly following others suggestion and analysis, sometimes its work so they get hypes and continue to follow others but when the market doesn't work as expected  they don't know what to do, so they got lost.
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:45:54 AM

accompanied by a senior trader, and you can start trading with small capital when the price goes down.
kyenkirke1976

Activity: 82

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:10:35 PM

i am a newbie. i dont have any experience in trading but reading back your comments sharing your ideas and watching in youtube is a big help to me thank you to all of you guys for your inputs. You have a big heart for us newbie.
AntoCokbun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:16:22 PM

to be honest I very often see the same tread with the tread you have. I hope you try to read first before writing the tread. but I will try to answer what you are questioning. to start trading at least you must have a coin, be it bitcoin or altcoins. then you do buying and selling by buying low and selling high. there you will get a profit, but trading is not easy, you should be able to determine the right time to buy and also when to sell.

ahasan909

Activity: 244

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:13:07 PM

Trading is not an easy job for the newbie, you have to follow some roles like see market prices, and also research about trading Don't see any fake video on youtube. you have to target for it, it can take your time after hard work you will understand how to trade. I am a trader so in my knowledge I want to say you have to hard work for it, And always follow professional traders who actually success in trading, if you think that you can get help from Google or youtube then you are wrong, every professional trader doing hard work that's why they are now professional. There are no way to get success quick.
Marthala

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:28:13 PM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/how-to-make-profit-basic-rules-for-beginners-in-bitcoin-trading

https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@generalspecific/new-to-crypto-trading-a-few-tips-on-what-not-to-do-from-someone-who-did-all-of-them
mayidid

Activity: 210
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:28:12 PM

If you are just learning, start out small by just trading one or two coins. I recommend sticking with Bitcoin or a major altcoins until you have time to learn and do research on others. For whichever coin you pick to trade, buy on a dip (drop in price). I also recommend that you don't buy all at once. Put in a buy order for a small portion of your trading balance. When that buy goes thru, the price could drop more, so buy a little more if it drops again. Keep doing this and you can buy through the drop. When the price increases enough for you to make the profit you want, put in the sell order.
achsan fauzy

Activity: 174

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:40:00 PM

the basic principle of trading is "buy at the cheapest price, and sell at the highest price. before doing trading you should be able to predict the movement of market prices at that time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: