Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:13:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ico in November , December?  (Read 1958 times)
PranDoW

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:05:41 PM

If you are looking for best ICO to invest. I would like to suggest you some potential ICOs. Those are Spectre, Playkey and WePower. You can search topics in this forum to get more information

Spectre is pretty good ICO team already collected 7kk$ in pre-sale. And I would advice you to check Sharpe Capital. In my opinion both of them going to be successful

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cosmic_ape

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:07:23 PM

The only ICOs making decent profit at the moment are ones with low market caps and working products , like Autonio. The only two I'll be putting money into over the next couple of months are 0xBounty and Wabi.
Erichallig

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:30:18 PM

Have you checked the roboadvisorcoin? They are on presal ico right now.  Bounty campaign had just started https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2396726.msg24499226#msg24499226

Currently they offer cryptocurrency and equity forecasts https://roboadvisorcoin.com/crypto-predictions/. In addition to the forecasts, they provide a daily news https://roboadvisorcoin.com/crypto-news/  that offers a focus on the most promising cryptocurrencies and successful forecasts of the last days/weeks
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:37:30 PM

If you are looking for best ICO to invest. I would like to suggest you some potential ICOs. Those are Spectre, Playkey and WePower. You can search topics in this forum to get more information

Spectre is pretty good ICO team already collected 7kk$ in pre-sale. And I would advice you to check Sharpe Capital. In my opinion both of them going to be successful

There are many ICO projects which is famous than spectre. I will suggest you try to invest on Utrust, Synapse, Dmarket and Confido. These are projects which is consider as best ICO in some of the analyzing website.
I have got this information in one of the other site which give Top ICO list.
https://topicolist.com/
SpicyMeat

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:58:07 PM

Any of these will do nicely.

ArToken, Pundi X, Envion.
NRF

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:38:21 PM

Wepower and Micromoney are my advice for you if you are looking a good project to invest. Let check their website to understand
bitcoinmuseum

Activity: 924
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:44:38 PM

gutstickets performed a nice pre-sale, utrust will almost reach softcap but reduced the number of utrust awards Sad(
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:30:42 AM

It is not really about collecting the fund, it is about it being put to work, However, it is a project that sounds very interesting and one can be optimistic about and any wise person would really try to invest in such ICO for a very good profit in the long run. Broker-less financial trading platform sounds cool to me and it is worth taking a look at anyway.

The only ICOs making decent profit at the moment are ones with low market caps and working products , like Autonio. The only two I'll be putting money into over the next couple of months are 0xBounty and Wabi.
That is even one thing one should be looking at right now and not just ICOs raising unnecessary huge amount which gives it not much of a room to grow quickly. For an ICO with a working product and a very low cap, it is always easy for the investors to benefit hugely from it and there are some of them like Tio, Confido and so on right now.
stevedavid1

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:11:01 PM

The best upcoming ICO is  WorkPress - WPX

Solid project with huge potential to be 10-20x in short term.

Pre-Sale Starts: 1st December

50% Bonus in Pre-Sale

Pre-Sale Price : $0.10
ICO Price : $0.15
Supply in crowd sale only: 80,000,000

https://www.workpress.tech
Chan8

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:25:25 PM

Spectre is a really good ico. Great knowledgable and a highly qualified team behind this project.
My first time stumbling upon the spectre project, i was amazed. And truely knew there was something there. The more i been following this project, the more im dumping into it.  The people  that had spoken bad about spectre because they dont even take 10 minutes to understand what this project is about. Because spectre has the word exchange. Lol.
Matthewmorris4

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:29:46 PM

Any of these will do nicely.

ArToken, Pundi X, Envion.

Yup, i also agree with you, Pundi X has best future, they have investors, and lots of participants, and they even already build a something that make a different with other
I also will choose OAC Coin, even the first step of token was sold just in a few hours

Meycell

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:40:53 PM

gratings everybody .
i wants to know about ico in November , December .
and which ico is best ?
 suggest 10 best ico.
i think srg, stk, SimplyVital , NEBEUS , Jury.Online, SISA ICO, Triforce  and etc
so now i join social media campaign of all , looks so nice
coinsontheroad

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:43:51 PM

Latium starts on November 28. It's one of my favorite projects in crypto. I think it has one of the most powerful use cases out there.

pressureonme

Activity: 185

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:52:07 PM

Spectre is a really good ico. Great knowledgable and a highly qualified team behind this project.
My first time stumbling upon the spectre project, i was amazed. And truely knew there was something there. The more i been following this project, the more im dumping into it.  The people  that had spoken bad about spectre because they dont even take 10 minutes to understand what this project is about. Because spectre has the word exchange. Lol.

I disagree because they send away huge bounty amount which is not realistic. Their sincerity is low and I passed that ICO for this reason.

I watch spectiv vr project very closely for 2 months. Hope they will make voice on ICO field.
Gaius Cryptus Tradius

Activity: 196

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:10:54 PM

I saw Gladius is really nice, their public sale is starting tomorrow. Brings a lot of protection against DdoS which is rising fast

CryptoQueen77

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:36:32 PM

Deff ARToken
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:48:17 PM

I saw Gladius is really nice, their public sale is starting tomorrow. Brings a lot of protection against DdoS which is rising fast

Synapse, Dmarket, Utrust and confido are best altcoins which is been invested by the many people.
Please select all the ICOs white paper and their blog to understand the project will survive for the long time. If you do not find the good reasonable informations in the project desc you should not invest on it.
Be careful that many ICO are scamming the investors most of the time.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Craptastic

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:04:30 PM

Best Ico are ones that give airdrops. Coin offerings can be free....

SugarExchange.io
A new type of cryptocurrency trading platform utilizing proven methods, as well as implementing advanced technology to ensure a superior user experience. Register for airdrop.

secure
Security is paramount in the cryptocurrency space. Our team of security experts are dedicated to developing Sugar as the most secure cryptocurrency exchange available. Our goal is for users to have peace of mind when using our platform and feel secure storing their currencies in our wallets.

anonymous
Anonymity is fundamental to the blockchain design. At Sugar Exchange, we take anonymity very seriously. Our goal is to provide the ability for anonymous trading and to keep it that way. At the end of the day, governments continue to have some control over the way this industry operates; however, we will do everything in our power to maintain your privacy. We believe your business is your own and no one else’s… lets hope our vision catches on.

simple
The future of cryptocurrency trading is all about simplicity. Our mission is to launch the worlds most straightforward, easy to use trading platform. Sugar Exchange will provide users the ability to keep it simple or deploy the advanced user interface; you choose.

Our mobile trading app is currently in development and will provide one click trading for all major cryptocurrencies.

features
From accounting capabilities, to video tutorials, AI trade recommendations, and trading bots – our features are some of the best in the business. While you’re discovering the features available to you, don’t forget to keep an eye on our upcoming sugardrops, too!
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:07:38 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 02:01:04 PM by bribed

What is 0xBounty? Cant find that one, or did you mean ICO's that dont offer Bounties at all by that?
I currently have one ICO on my watch that is Envion (as you can see on my signature), they will provide a mining solution with so called MMU's (high power mining containers) that will mine all crypto that is worth to mine. The Tokens are divident paying and investors will get their share of the mining operations every week payed. Its really promising and the demand for this is high. Its a swiss company and they operate the first container already in Berlin in germany.

Of course thats just what im interested in, always do your own due dilligence before investing. Cheers!
alexey8080

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:39:14 AM

What is 0xBounty? Cant find that one, or did you mean ICO's that dont offer Bounties at all by that?
Furthermore I have two Ico's on my watch at the moment: the first one is Envion (as you can see on my signature), they will provide a mining solution with so called MMU's (high power mining containers) that will mine all crypto that is worth to mine. The Tokens are divident paying and investors will get their share of the mining operations every week payed. Its really promising and the demand for this is high. Its a swiss company and they operate the first container already in Berlin in germany.
The second one is Amor. They will develop a tinder-like app but decentralized and with blockchain features. As the dating market is so centralized with companies like facebook, tinder and others, I think the time is right for a change and bring people again in power of their own data. Amor can revolutionize the space by protecting users by blockchain verified profiles and also with Amor as the native currency of the platform.
Of course these are just Projects I am interested in, always do your own due dilligence before investing. Cheers!

https://bounty0x.io/
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: