Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:03:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto newsletter... worth £3000?  (Read 143 times)
kkarlos (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:38:34 PM

Hello everyone,

Its my first post so big HI to all you experts, I'm relatively new to cryptos having started doing my resarch about 6months ago... and just started buying.

Have you heard about that newsletter?  Huh

https://orders.stansberryresearch.com/chain?cid=MKT341087&eid=MKT341360&encryptedSnaid=&snaid=&step=start#

(you don't have to watch that video, just click back on your browser and read the transcript)

It looks like a lot of sales rep thrash-talk which is putting me off slightly, but his photos with Nakamoto and Dan Larimer are quite impressive!  Shocked

There are a lot of scammers trying to sell you crap advise, just thinking if you ever heard of that guy?

It seems that his flagship '200x times your money in 5 years' investment is EOS, what do you think of that please?

There's 30days money back guarantee.

The company actual , Stansberry Churchouse, is a serious one, I'm following them since 2014 as they offer cracking advice on stocks etc.

Not sure if my post is in the correct place so admin please move it if it needs so.

Thanks for all responses guys!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: