Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:43:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: B2X - My fork strategy  (Read 228 times)
hypcoin (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:44:09 PM

Hello folks,

I want to show you my personal fork strategy and ask you for your opinion since I am only in crypto space for around 6 months.

During this time happened so much and my portfolio rose strong till September before the China FUD. Now there's some stagnation and I want to learn from my mistakes (for example I bought MCO at 0.96$ but was too greedy to sell at $20 or another example: I bought NEO at a level of $6 and sold at $17, nice gains but could have been more, also made a loss of -98% with Minereum because I invested in something I didn't have a clue about)

My btc prediction:

https://picload.org/view/dragodgw/bildschirmfoto2017-11-07um16.5.png.html

a) I see price staying almost the same till the fork happens (range $7000-7500) maybe we will have a short peak around the $8000 level.
b) After fork, that's what I learned is the principle sell the news, so that's when price is falling and the chart above comes in its play.
c) In my opinion, there are going to be two sell-off seasons, one till $6000 with a high volatility in between and after btc reached $6000-6200 it will go down to around with a lower volatility (just like in Sept) to the ranges of $4800-5200.

In case of bitcoin it's only a very short time, maybe 10 till 14 days. Then we should already see the bottom mentioned above. At this price I want to reinvest my $$ which I gained through selling btc at fork day.

The best strategy is nothing if you don't fulfill it so there are some technical and important questions for me and I hope you can help me out.

As far as I know from last forks there's always the risk that both blockchains are attacking each other when you are moving your btc at this time. So the usual recommendation is to do nothing with your btc as long nothing is stable. The new currency, in this case B2X, will automatically be credited on my wallet.
After this happens, how do I move my BTC from my hardware wallet to an exchange while the blockchain is not stable?
Is there a possibility to securely deposit my BTC at an exchange and sell it?

Hope I can help some guys out who are new in this market, please don't consider my text as an investment advice.

"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:19:34 AM

It seems that you created a full roadmap for the fork of segwitx2 and it got cancelled, lol, it is funny because you were going to do a lot of things in order to make profit from that, but it is true, nobody was expecting to see it being cancelled just five days before that it was going to be realized.
I was going to do almost the same as you, but unfortunately it is not going to happen anymore, but maybe it will be postponed to February, but still there is nothing that can confirm all this mess.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: