Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:24:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [WHITEPAPER OUT] GeoPin: Blockchain based interface to the physical world  (Read 2739 times)
sopiandi

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

Crypto Lovers

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 06:02:09 PM

how to get geopin and how price ?
thegrey

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

Crypto noob

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:57:34 PM

You can't get any yet, but you can gather bounty stakes by participating in their program. There are lots of tasks you can do, like improving their map, suggesting features, retweet and other social media, join and participate in their chats, and participate here on bcf, with signature and avatar text, referral program. The project looks great in my opnion, and I love that they go to the crypto community for funding instead of giving away "half their future business" to some investor.

I am not really qualified to the signature campaign because I support an other campaign already, but I'll add link, and hope for half bounty. (I used Geopin avatar text too).
UMYGiqEf9A_sig

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
redboss

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

GeoPin: Blockchain-based interface to the physical

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 08:28:28 PM

You can't get any yet, but you can gather bounty stakes by participating in their program. There are lots of tasks you can do, like improving their map, suggesting features, retweet and other social media, join and participate in their chats, and participate here on bcf, with signature and avatar text, referral program. The project looks great in my opnion, and I love that they go to the crypto community for funding instead of giving away "half their future business" to some investor.

I am not really qualified to the signature campaign because I support an other campaign already, but I'll add link, and hope for half bounty. (I used Geopin avatar text too).
UMYGiqEf9A_sig

Thank you thegrey for your wonderful support! Welcome sopiandi to GeoPin!

We'll be announcing our pre-sale soon. In the meantime, please support us by visiting our bounty portal.

Stay tuned for our upcoming white paper and mobile app!

Any comment and feedback for our token flow model would be greatly appreciated as well!

NoMar02

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:37:56 PM

This looks great idea, I will definitely keep my eye on this project.
I have signed up to Bounty Portal and start earning bounty rewards.

My GeoPin User ID pF9fgFvfWV

thanks for joining and supporting us. We have a referral program as well that many in our community love. Learn more about our different bounty programs and help us spread the words: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2372042.new#new

Let's together fill this gap and put MORE UNMAPPED ON THE MAP. Google estimates that ONLY 30% OF THE WOLRD IS CURRENTLY WELL MAPPED.

We believe that for a geographical project of this scale, crowdsourcing from local people is the best approach.

Source: http://www.missingmaps.org/blog/2016/06/02/countrystats/

Could you please review my twitter participation? I would love to claim reward for twitter bounty.

https://twitter.com/ramon_kallas

Thank you in advance
YelloAme

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 03:40:30 AM

This looks great idea, I will definitely keep my eye on this project.
I have signed up to Bounty Portal and start earning bounty rewards.

My GeoPin User ID pF9fgFvfWV

Could you please review my twitter participation? I would love to claim reward for twitter bounty.

https://twitter.com/ramon_kallas
Thank you in advance

You stakes will be updated every three days. Until then, try earning stakes by posting new topics in Alpha Pinner section. Also invite friends by sharing your unique referral link and get stakes rewarded.
thegrey

Crypto noob

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:25:01 PM

I think this project deserves more attention than it gets.
It have a great bounty (stakes, but still) program, that seems to be better than the interfaces some other bounty centered projects can show, they already have lots of the technology ready (with openstreetmaps), they have a vision, and they have what I can't understand being anything but a great team.
This is something you can show your friends and family without even mentioning blockchain, and they will probably understand the value, so join, get a ref link, and pass it around for something that isn't just another coin.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Blackcloud (OP)

Activity: 111

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:26:34 PM

I think this project deserves more attention than it gets.
It have a great bounty (stakes, but still) program, that seems to be better than the interfaces some other bounty centered projects can show, they already have lots of the technology ready (with openstreetmaps), they have a vision, and they have what I can't understand being anything but a great team.
This is something you can show your friends and family without even mentioning blockchain, and they will probably understand the value, so join, get a ref link, and pass it around for something that isn't just another coin.

Thanks for your kind words Grey Smiley We have a lot of news coming up in the following weeks so please stay tuned and join our social channels to get the most updated news about Geopin 

stellerankle

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:52:22 AM

where to check roadmap?
abiola1

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:55:27 AM

I'm happpy to join this interesting project that is growing faster
jam22

Activity: 198

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:48:17 AM

Is there a mobile apps?
Is that true? About the mobile apps?

Mobile app (alpha version) is coming Smiley and welcome to our bounty jam22
Its nice to know that there is a mobile app coming.

Blackcloud (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:45:30 AM

where to check roadmap?
Hello, we will be posting our roadmap together with the whitepaper very soon, thank you for your interest Smiley

I'm happpy to join this interesting project that is growing faster
Thanks abiola1 for your support !

Blackcloud (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:46:04 AM

Is there a mobile apps?
Is that true? About the mobile apps?

Mobile app (alpha version) is coming Smiley and welcome to our bounty jam22
Its nice to know that there is a mobile app coming.

Yes, our team is working very hard right now to get it out as fast as possible Smiley

jam22

Activity: 198

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:32:50 AM

Could you give me the site where I'll start posting for the campaign?

thegrey

Crypto noob

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:40:29 PM

Could you give me the site where I'll start posting for the campaign?
Hey!
They have their own bounty campaign site at https://bounty.geopin.network, so I guess that is what you are looking for.
Signature campaigns for bitcointalk are under "BTT-Signatures". Not sure if typo or if it is a common way to mention what I use to refer to as bct.
There are bounties for adding ideas, referral program, twitter, facebook, medium etc, creating map content and "content creation" and translation as well.
Go have a look! In my opinion they deserve more attention than they seem to get.

friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:59:24 PM

Don't forget to support my suggestion for "Tourist traps - know what to avoid" in the Pinning list, guys. I don't believe it exists on any GPS database Wink thank you!

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
Blackcloud (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:23:57 PM

Don't forget to support my suggestion for "Tourist traps - know what to avoid" in the Pinning list, guys. I don't believe it exists on any GPS database Wink thank you!

Definitely a good idea Smiley

thegrey

Crypto noob

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:31:38 PM

Yep, good one, and it isn't on first page, so it is a bit hard to spot. Voted! There is another there, more general - "Places to avoid", that I've voted on earlier, but Tourist traps is a lot more descriptive and often a whole different thing. Can be a fun thing to experience as long as you know about it, or it is obvious in other ways (bet you are a backpacker:) ).
I'm still surprised this project don't get more attention...

friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:42:30 PM

Yep, good one, and it isn't on first page, so it is a bit hard to spot. Voted! There is another there, more general - "Places to avoid", that I've voted on earlier, but Tourist traps is a lot more descriptive and often a whole different thing. Can be a fun thing to experience as long as you know about it, or it is obvious in other ways (bet you are a backpacker:) ).

Yes. Just a matter of development. I think devs can take all time necessary, and in the meantime, the small group of loyal supporters will grow bigger and bigger to be ready for the launch of whitepaper and so on.

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
Blackcloud (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:34:01 PM

Yes. Just a matter of development. I think devs can take all time necessary, and in the meantime, the small group of loyal supporters will grow bigger and bigger to be ready for the launch of whitepaper and so on.

Thanks a lot of the support Smiley We are working very hard on it

Pantum

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:00:06 PM

Hello! Very interesting project! I'm joining and supporting various campaigns

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: