Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:50:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN]Cypherium, fastest mineable blockchain with multi-level governance  (Read 23267 times)
ascofer

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:46:02 PM

He he fuder , as the Cypherium team indicated , they will not talk , refer or answer any FUD related questions ,thank you
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
universeofblockchain

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:03:21 PM

He he fuder , as the Cypherium team indicated , they will not talk , refer or answer any FUD related questions ,thank you

Ok, I didn't know they are so timid. Where have they indicated this? Is there an official statement? Are you member of the team?
ascofer

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:20:46 PM

I am not member of the team , I am an investor , this was stated on Telegram ,i can't imagine that the team will loose the time answering every fuder on lnternet
ascofer

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:37:15 PM

I would start writing on internet that some Bank is a scam and demand board of directors to answer to my allegations , this is funny, don't you see how ridiculous you are ?
universeofblockchain

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:44:18 PM

I would start writing on internet that some Bank is a scam and demand board of directors to answer to my allegations , this is funny, don't you see how ridiculous you are ?

When more people are calling the same thing and they have strong evidence including screenshots, yes, the board should bother.

I am not member of the team , I am an investor , this was stated on Telegram ,i can't imagine that the team will loose the time answering every fuder on lnternet

You are not an investors or the questions would have been your concern as well. FUD is fueled by the team, because instead of clarifying responsibly the problems, they ban people from Telegram and use duplicate accounts to cover posts here where they don't have enough control.
Schreibi

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:01:40 PM

Telegram down? Only see "connecting..."  Angry

Yes!
Massive overheating in one of the Telegram server clusters may cause some connection issues for European users within the next couple of hours.
Repairs are ongoing after a massive power outage in the Amsterdam region that affected many services. Telegram users in Europe, MENA, Russia and the CIS are currently unable to connect.

P.S. Works fine now. Grin

Thanks for your answere. Worked fine, after hours of waiting.  Grin they should upgrade their servers. Maybe some trouble with Russian hackers. Those guys are smart.  Wink
Schreibi

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:08:47 PM

I will stop answering to you ,my 10 years old kid has more brain , the best way is to ignore you

Hahahahaha  Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy seems he made another burner account. I am totally with ascofer... You must have had a tough childhood @universeofblockchain when you are not getting tired of making burners to FUD this project.  Grin

I really don't want to hurt your feelings but you won't find any friends here. I would recommend having a shower, go out and get a real life burnernerd. XD
universeofblockchain

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:11:05 AM

Hahahahaha  Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy seems he made another burner account. I am totally with ascofer... You must have had a tough childhood @universeofblockchain when you are not getting tired of making burners to FUD this project.  Grin

I really don't want to hurt your feelings but you won't find any friends here. I would recommend having a shower, go out and get a real life burnernerd. XD

I know you are an admin in Telegram channel, so I'll take your insults as the official team answer to some legitimate concerns.
Schreibi

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:31:30 PM

You can take what you want. This is my personal opinion and you won't change that.

Where do you wanna know that I am admin on the Telegram? I could take every other name and then?

Maybe I am trying to do any harm by choosing this name. I think I'll rename to come_from_beyond and you can take my writing as those as an official IOTA statement. You are such a funny kiddy. Grin Grin Grin

Go crybaby. Smiley
jane606

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:50:06 PM

It is very funny to see this project tear itself apart.  Glad I got out before it imploded - even AmaZix freaked out when they heard about the hack and left... LOL!
Even funnier that the only people who actually are attempting to defend and cover up this project are those who are admins in the telegram!

Schreibi, jr ext - didnt I see your names before? LOL  Grin

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DYkyrAfWkAEp7t7.jpg

Wonder what the investors will think when they realize that over 15,000 Ethereum of their investment has been stolen
Wonder what investors think when they see ceo Sky Guo threatening people with legal action who voice their concerns?
small man syndrome much Wink

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DYk3EmoWsAEWhKS.jpg
ascofer

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:49:42 PM

Your life must be so miserable troll ,this is amazing how much time and effort you put into this trolling ,new accounts , different names ,poor you , you should visit shrink soon because when Cypherium hit exchanges and all your fud will be worth zero , you will develop extreme depression and you could end up in the hospital
rehash

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:40:59 PM

It is very funny to see this project tear itself apart.  Glad I got out before it imploded - even AmaZix freaked out when they heard about the hack and left... LOL!

Why Detoxx left? I think it did it before the hack, so there was something else?
rehash

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:56:54 PM

Quote from: jane606
Schreibi, jr ext - didnt I see your names before? LOL  Grin

Also don't forget about ascofer which is Sky himself.
rehash

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:20:30 AM

Quote from: Schreibi

LMAO  Grin Grin Grin

Official answers have no useful info, only things like "lmao" "fud" "lol" "rekt".
jr ext

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:25:46 PM

cypherium github update:

mvp available

https://github.com/cypherium
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 04:20:03 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2018, 09:58:58 AM by 5thangel

This is an interesting tweet, wondering what features exactly been added. I am still waiting for some announcement and hoping it won't take long. Cry
Schreibi

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:06:51 AM

As far as i know the devs will be back today after their business trip. I am sure they have a lot of good news in their luggage. Smiley
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 10:02:09 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2018, 10:15:43 AM by 5thangel

As far as i know the devs will be back today after their business trip. I am sure they have a lot of good news in their luggage. Smiley

How do you know that? Where did you get the information that the devs will be back today? Huh
Schreibi

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:25:52 AM

Visit their Telegram. All recent Infos are posted there.  Grin
mimota152

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:23:28 PM

Hello. Where is information about your team?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: