Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:17:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN]Cypherium, fastest mineable blockchain with multi-level governance  (Read 23267 times)
Cypherium (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:02:35 PM

Stay away from this project. I participated in a private sale, but took back the refund. Maybe you will not be so lucky

When was the ICO. Last month? did they refund your BTC/Ethereum or did they keep your BTC/Ethereum.
Otherwise, is Cypherium being traded on any exchange now. Also when is the release.

The hard cap was reached, and the public sale was canceled. pre ico ended in February, but the team lost the eth fund (about 30к. eth)
 and they had to open the sale again, and I got my eth on my wallet back. I really believed in this project, but I will not do it any more. The team lost all the money and now collects new ones to return those who wish to receive a refund.

This is NOT true. The sale is reopened because we had set a condition that when ether price dips below $500 we will sell the unsold tokens which we put in the sandbox.

Could you please clarify the lost/stolen ETH issue?

FUD. We’ve never raised 30k+ eth.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ancient skills

Activity: 108

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:10:24 PM

Stay away from this project. I participated in a private sale, but took back the refund. Maybe you will not be so lucky

When was the ICO. Last month? did they refund your BTC/Ethereum or did they keep your BTC/Ethereum.
Otherwise, is Cypherium being traded on any exchange now. Also when is the release.

The hard cap was reached, and the public sale was canceled. pre ico ended in February, but the team lost the eth fund (about 30к. eth)
 and they had to open the sale again, and I got my eth on my wallet back. I really believed in this project, but I will not do it any more. The team lost all the money and now collects new ones to return those who wish to receive a refund.

This is NOT true. The sale is reopened because we had set a condition that when ether price dips below $500 we will sell the unsold tokens which we put in the sandbox.

what is not true? that you lost all 30к eth ? people received a refund from the wallet with a balance of 30к.  eth.
maybe you were ill-informed.
Cypherium (OP)

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:59:27 PM

what is not true? that you lost all 30к eth ? people received a refund from the wallet with a balance of 30к.  eth.
maybe you were ill-informed.

None of these is true. The team is very busy with the development and will not waste their time on these FUDs. Our GitHub speaks for itself.
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 07:07:42 AM

Always will be those who believe in technologies and the project they invested and at the same time will be others who don't. Let's stop arguments and wait for the big day somewhere in q2 2018. Grin
maryannsoriano1145

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:17:49 AM

yeah youre right sir,i think the team should be ready for answering all question  that has been posted,i know that they will and hope still running well and just hoping that this project will reach the success
EverestCoinOfficial

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:19:27 AM

When is the presale?
tridopbreneq

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:45:35 AM

I'm concerned in this ICO, and after reading the information on the first page.The total maximum stock is also very reasonable if all tokens are sold.
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 01:24:54 PM

When is the presale?

Am afraid you are a little bit late for presale. Still, the public sale will be in q2 2018 Wink
jane606

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:27:49 PM

Word of warning to all.
Do NOT invest in this project.
I was lucky enough to get my refund out in time. many have not been so luck.
They changed the terms of the sale but they are now refusing refunds from anybody and threatening them with legal action and banning in telegram. its an echo chamber there now.
This was after they had 17,000 ETH stolen. The poster above denies it but Sky Guo the ceo admitted they had funds stolen (or internally stolen)
I spoke to several investors who are planning a lawsuit against them and SEC reported already
they are done.
search for "cypherium hacked" in google, you'll see what i mean
Schreibi

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:53:16 PM

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand "Jane606" made another burner account to FUD this project. Is this your second of third account? Cheesy

I dont know what you want bro. They updated their Github, people can see that there is progress and they go in huge steps. I am sure they will deliver in Q2 and every investor will get his coins.

I dont know what is your problem? You keep screaming that there are issues and this is bad you are against this....blablabla. It seems you are at an age of 12 and made some money with ETH.

You are refunded, get your things done and FUD somewhere else. I personally believe in those guys, i have checked their Git repo and i am really confindent that we could see more progress soon and they already delivered more, in less time than other projects.

Go Devs, keep on the good work and ignore that kiddies.
Schreibi

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:00:43 PM

btw Jane.... here's the git.

I would really recommend to check it out. I'll bath in your tears when mainnet is launched. Cheesy

https://github.com/cypherium
hdee

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:28:08 PM

Jane got rekt

Rambling fud and sockpuppet accounts, someone must think this project is a threat to thiers.
stejas

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:40:51 PM

Jane got rekt

Rambling fud and sockpuppet accounts, someone must think this project is a threat to thiers.

How much funds are required. They got 50K ETH, they are getting more from sandbox (will not disclose how much) and then they will raise funds from public, not sure how much, but assume another 50K - 70K ETH. Thus they would have collected 120-130K ETH for less than 10% of total token supply. The remaining tokens will be released over future years. The team seems to be too greedy, though they may be competent.

I am avoiding investing unless the team is fully transparent on how tokens will be released after Year 1. 
Schreibi

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:51:31 AM

Jane got rekt

How much funds are required. They got 50K ETH, they are getting more from sandbox (will not disclose how much) and then they will raise funds from public, not sure how much, but assume another 50K - 70K ETH. Thus they would have collected 120-130K ETH for less than 10% of total token supply. The remaining tokens will be released over future years. The team seems to be too greedy, though they may be competent.

I am avoiding investing unless the team is fully transparent on how tokens will be released after Year 1. 

I dont know where you have the data from but i am in their Telegram since almost the very first minute and they had a hardcap at private sale of 25mln usd or 50k eth. ETH had an extreme increase in price they launched their private sale so they surely havent collected 50k ETH. Due this was a private placement they cant make the contributers and their investment public. This is just privacy, bro. I wouldnt do that either when it was my business.

As i know, they kept the unsold coins for sandbox when ETH should drop below 500 USD. This happened weeks ago and this is why they opened sandbox. I dont think that they want to get rich. They just sell all private sale coins.

As i know, they have a chart who shows the coin metrics. I would recommend to visit their telegram.

Investing in crypto is risky, investing in icos is risky, investing in private sales is risky. If you are to weak and cant afford to lose your funds dont invest. But this is the best tip i can give you.....you are wrong in crypto when you cant afford to lose something.

You are your own bank. Always do your own resear. There is noone else to blame expect you. Wink
jr ext

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:41:40 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2018, 01:04:26 PM by jr ext

cypherium will definitely be a better blockchain technology. i would want to look back at this post after a few years and see that cypherians made it. good thoughts.
jr ext

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:07:16 PM

Jane got rekt

jane got rekt. so hilarious. i've seen jane's posts, definitely a burner account. so many people salty these days.

we'll be all glad to talk about cypherium's tech instead of some obvious salty comments.
Coinr88

Activity: 283
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:35:45 PM

The more I study this project the more I like it. Tell me,  how can I participate in this project without investing?

I'm pretty sure I read it's gonna be part Proof-of-Work so it should be minable once it goes live.

rehash

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:34:49 PM

I am waiting for a refund since 26 February. How longer do I have to wait?
Schreibi

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:41:37 AM

I would recommend to join their Telegram Channel and ask @NateCypherium about that. People in Telegram said that he is doing the refund part.  Smiley
Ancient skills

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:30:40 AM

I would recommend to join their Telegram Channel and ask @NateCypherium about that. People in Telegram said that he is doing the refund part.  Smiley
I would recommend to Sky and Nate stop deceiving the community and hide the truth, I have a correspondence in the telegram with Nate where he admits that the whole fund is stolen! I can provide any evidence, you can shut up any of us in telegram group, lie and hide the truth, but here the truth will be told.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: