Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:17:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you ask for a refund from Tezos?  (Read 484 times)
AngelSupport (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

Angel Token - World's First Refundable ICO

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 06:34:17 PM

With Tezos being hit with lawsuits, there is the possibility they will do ICO refunds sometime in the future. Will you ask for a refund or go with your investment? 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:58:18 PM

If most people are getting refunds, I'm going to ride with my investment.  If most people are sticking with Tezos, I would probably take a refund if offered.
Burgergad

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:08:09 PM

With Tezos being hit with lawsuits, there is the possibility they will do ICO refunds sometime in the future. Will you ask for a refund or go with your investment? 
It is impossible to hurry with this topic, all the investors of whom this issue has long been interested in have already filed a joint claim in court on this project. We are waiting for the trial, since the topic is very serious, I myself put it there but the truth is not as big money as some.

BitcoinRonnie

Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:11:46 PM

If the situation is not resolved, then yes I would demand a refund if the network is not running until February 2018. So in general, if the problems are resolved, then I do not want to receive a refund.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
deepcrypto

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:12:56 PM

I will take my money back if they do a refund! Cant trust these folks anymore. Shocked Shocked
BitcoinRonnie

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:16:39 PM

I will take my money back if they do a refund! Cant trust these folks anymore. Shocked Shocked

They are developing a very interesting and progressive technology, it is unfortunate that such situations can kill confidence and destroy the project.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
F3arl3ss

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:19:37 PM

How much money did Tezos raise? I thought they had crossed all of their t's when they were setting up the IPO. After all, aren't two of the main people behind it from wall street, they should understand the laws and SEC governances.
Burgergad

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:08:55 PM

If the situation is not resolved, then yes I would demand a refund if the network is not running until February 2018. So in general, if the problems are resolved, then I do not want to receive a refund.
Unfortunately, I also invested money in this project, but unfortunately so far lawyers say that it is unlikely that the money will be returned in the near future. But I hope that everyone will pressure the creators of the project through joint suits in court and the problem will be solved. This is just that situation when ICO regulation would be welcomed. And I'm very much afraid that this situation can very badly affect the market.

summonerrk

Activity: 1358
Merit: 693

Arts & Crypto

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 04:25:35 PM

Such a magnificent project fell on such a scandal. I had a purchase for dollars with three zeros. If the developers love the project - they will do so that everything will be in order. I'm worried.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Burgergad

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:41:55 PM

Such a magnificent project fell on such a scandal. I had a purchase for dollars with three zeros. If the developers love the project - they will do so that everything will be in order. I'm worried.
It seems that the crypto currency and ICO, even the best, are all just like a lottery and nothing can be done about it. But I hope that in the future the number of such projects will only decrease, because this has a very bad effect on the reputation of the ICO market

Immakillya

Activity: 560
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:19:48 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2017, 09:15:51 PM by Immakillya

How much money did Tezos raise? I thought they had crossed all of their t's when they were setting up the IPO. After all, aren't two of the main people behind it from wall street, they should understand the laws and SEC governances.

Tezos raised about $232 million. The biggest ICO that turned in to a scam. That's sucks for those who invested to this project. Luckily, in have not put any penny on it even though its very hyped ICO at that moment. The founder is facing charges against them. They are now pushing for legal bail-out. https://www.google.com.ph/amp/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1DV4K0
They raised a very huge amount. But they have not did their part. No products yet to present. That's very suspicious project. If they offer for refund. Take it and get out. There's no use to be a part of their community since they destroy people's trusts.
Imfinnabeon

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:07:50 PM

How is that even possible and who would issue the refunds? Let's be honest some gambled with Tezos and not saying they deserve this but you had to know it could have went very good or very poorly from the get go and this is exactly that.

NaissuR

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:12:14 PM

Why court? what happened?
i see some updates from the devs lately in the twitter
can anyone tell me whats going on?
thx

veliq

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:58:53 PM

I am an early investor in TEZOS. The sum of the entrance was not so small. I'm very concerned about the question of how things will go on. I believe that everything will be resolved in a good way.
illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:10:36 PM

Tezos raised about $232 million. The biggest ICO that turned in to a scam. That's sucks for those who invested to this project. Luckily, in have not put any penny on it even though its very hyped ICO at that moment. The founder is facing charges against them. They are now pushing for legal bail-out. https://www.google.com.ph/amp/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1DV4K0
They raised a very huge amount. But they have not did their part. No products yet to present. That's very suspicious project. If they offer for refund. Take it and get out. There's no use to be a part of their community since they destroy people's trusts.

We don't necessarily know it is a scam yet.  Just really really shitty management so far.  They have been and are still actively developing according to their github.

They did raise way too much money for what they are trying to do.  Great idea though, not only with amending protocol but mathematically formalizing blockchain tech. 

Didn't invest and would get out if I did because of the internal bickering and external lawsuits, but at least they have this.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
pksingh

Activity: 218

BCT Manager

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 09:09:42 AM

it is good to ask for refunds.

Failed project, failed relationships among board members and fallen developers : All the right ingredients so far for worries
Oakey22

Activity: 488
Merit: 322

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:42:38 AM

I imagine even if people ask for a refund it will not happen, they are not committed to give it to anyone at all. It was just a big scam that sucked people in to the money of crypto.
Burgergad

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:39:25 PM

Today I read that Korea is already doing something against Tezos, something related to the court and petition. In general, the situation is very tense over this project. I will watch every day what and how, since I have a lot of money there.

witch

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:54:09 PM

It's pitty that Tezos is not yet tradable, because I would like to buy more tokens during that fud happening right now.

I think that Tezos will be successful. I really like the project and the idea behind it.
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:00:03 PM

Of course i will ask for a refund because its my hard earned money that I have invested. Its just sad though, how Tezos turns out to be. I raises a lot of money, but greed enter the minds of the team behind and the own holding the funds. I'm sure that this lawsuit will drag for years and the only victims here are the investors.

I hope that there will be no more Tezos drama in the future. This kind of ICO's has really drove the market to at least lost their trust on ICO that's why there aren't ICO's lately that is coming to that amount they raise, except for a few.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Alex_nutis

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:25:53 PM

I do not understand one thing, why does Tezos (Pre-Launch) grow on HitBTC? who needs a contract for Tezos on HitBTC, who all consider a scam project. And the trading volumes do not decrease. The price has more than doubled. Could this mean something?

shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:35:59 PM

Yes, I will ask for refund if possible. But let’s see how this thing turn out to be.
FrostyFoxxy

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:24:54 PM

How can I ask for a refund?
already paid?
Burgergad

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:02:35 PM

How can I ask for a refund?
already paid?
I have the same problem as you, I think it's better to file a class action like this with the United States of America. I think it makes sense, because they say that we can not return our money, we must look for other ways.

trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:44:51 PM

The question is really actual. But I haven’t so much money invested there to start international trial with them. Maybe FBI will oblige Tezos to pay its investors. Otherwise my money will be lost.
Burgergad

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:26:26 PM

The question is really actual. But I haven’t so much money invested there to start international trial with them. Maybe FBI will oblige Tezos to pay its investors. Otherwise my money will be lost.
Well, you're lucky to say so, I know people who have sold everything to go into this project. I think that this is just the time in which you can safely say that the regulation of the crypto currency and the market needs

ZaoXhou

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:31:33 PM

I do not understand one thing, why does Tezos (Pre-Launch) grow on HitBTC? who needs a contract for Tezos on HitBTC, who all consider a scam project. And the trading volumes do not decrease. The price has more than doubled. Could this mean something?

Hitbtc is a real shady exchange (lot's of deals, lot's of manipulating, lot's of lying) , the fact they are going to bed with tezos doesn't immediately mean good things are about to happen.
best ever

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:42:23 PM

Asking for a refund is under FBI responsibility now. If investigation get started we should wait for the result. Let’s see what will be as a result of a the trial. I don’t have much hope for money returning.
Burgergad

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:35:16 PM

Hitbtc is a real shady exchange (lot's of deals, lot's of manipulating, lot's of lying) , the fact they are going to bed with tezos doesn't immediately mean good things are about to happen.
It's true, it is and it was a long time ago. But they want to trade there because it is dark, but because they add good coins well and there are volumes, everyone is interested in it, and what can I say? I'm also trading there.

webmone

Activity: 287

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:47:52 AM

This is in the competence of US Securities and Exchange Commission. Maybe this department made corresponding decision already. I have no possibilities to get my money back myself. So I am waiting.
Burgergad

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:35:44 AM

In general, what do we have? While nothing is clear at all, the government can not get these guys, because there are no definite agreements, someone writes complaints on them, but this will not help the cause so far. That's it

sinner

Activity: 615
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:21:42 PM

Tezos aint refunding peoples BTC/ETH in full.. those idiots bought stocks/bonds when BTC was ~$1800 and ETH was ~$150.
Crown1

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:52:58 PM

Tezos? If I can get a refund, I will choose a refund, and when a project has negative news, then it can be announced that the project has lost the value of the investment.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Burgergad

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:48:29 PM

Tezos? If I can get a refund, I will choose a refund, and when a project has negative news, then it can be announced that the project has lost the value of the investment.
Well, I do not know, I still think CoinDash also had a bad reputation after the burglary and ambiguities, but it was on everyone's hearing, the problem is that they can not explain the reason for such actions

yonghongtang

Activity: 483

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:53:57 PM

I don't think this is a law to support refund from Tezos team , right ?
Burgergad

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:33:44 PM

No news is serious about the proceedings on this case so far, I think that you still need to wait for 2018 until March, while the main courts will begin a major case against these people.

coineye

Activity: 121

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:09:04 PM

In general, I really like the project and I would like it to finally start. But if nothing changes in the next six months I intend to return the funds

◈   SOCIALMEDIA.MARKET      BLOCKCHAIN BASED Influencer Marketing Platform
ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▰   TOKEN SALE : 09 February - 16 March   
shifty30

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:17:56 PM

is there any info where the refund can be claimed?? still dont understand why they dont release the promised coins o.O

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: