Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:56:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any recommendation to a noob about ICO?  (Read 130 times)
Skizze (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:53:46 PM

Hi. I am new here and want to participate in ICO. I came across Neurogress ICO. Have anyone heard of them? I want to invest money in it, because I believe in the idea. The idea is let us turn thoughts into actions with neuro interface and AI software. So we could control things with our brains. I'm really into this sci-fi thing.
What do I need to take into consideration before I participate? Never participated before. Any advices, thoughts and recommendations would be appreciated.
vejdemann

Activity: 350
Merit: 75

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:59:49 PM

Hi! I never heard about it.
But at the whole, before invest in any project, you should make the research: go to their website, look at the design, the length of texts and literacy of their writing; learn their white paper and roadmap. And, of course, you should to search in the Internet the information  about the team members and their last ICO.
You see, the good idea is not enough nowdays...
Dolarin

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:01:40 PM

First - most of ico is Scam, carefully examine their project. Let's see who develops. And most important - never invest more than you can afford to lose. Good luck Wink
CryptoEnthused

Activity: 190
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:15:09 PM

Neurogress has a lot of potential. I have read their white paper and everything I could find and think this is a good project. But don't take my word for it. Do you own research. It's your money and you are the one who should decide where to spend it. Seriously, you can lose money if you blindly listen to what people say.
Here are a few advices:
1) Don't invest what you can not afford to lose
2) Read the white paper a couple of times, understand it
3) Check the backgrounds of the team
4) Don't expect 20x gains overnight
5) Understand the risks
mustafayigittt

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:18:29 PM

I suggest you stay away from ICOs before searching and readin their whitepaper. ICOs have team and advisor these guys are more important thing of ICOs. before invest you should search them you have to sure their not cheater.
Cryptozond

Activity: 327

★BREATH-BASED illness diagnostic★

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 09:55:31 PM

Read the section for beginners on this forum. In addition, there is now a lot of useful information in the Internet

lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:27:53 PM

I suggest you stay away from ICOs before searching and readin their whitepaper. ICOs have team and advisor these guys are more important thing of ICOs. before invest you should search them you have to sure their not cheater.
The advisor just to encourage the community support and make a lot of people are interested with it. The truth about the community support looks play in the critical part right now.
Do define the cheater and they are all always using the fake identity.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Zentor

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:33:03 PM

Never heard about Neurogress. Anyway you should analyze very carefully any project you want to invest, because your rights here are very weak protected by a law
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 10:38:26 PM

This is the criteria i use:1. What is the project about?Is it something entirely new or something that has a slight or advanced improvement to its potential competitors. 2. Who are the projects competitors if any?Are they an easy match for the project i want to invest in,what are their strengths and weaknesses and how is the project I'm interested in better?3. Who are the team behind this project?Do they readily have their profiles online and do they make themselves available on videos etc.4. What is the total coin supply?The smaller the amount the better. 5.Are there any strong partnerships already in the pipeline even exchange partnerships must he considered not just a mere "we intend to list on so and so after ico". Apply that to Neuro guess and I'm sure you will be fine

Ahooleeman

Activity: 476
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 10:55:16 PM

Use rating services like https://foxico.io to see the community rating and choose right ICO to invest.

Skizze (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:02:52 PM

Thanks for replies, everyone. Very useful
billyj111

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:10:33 PM

Hi. I am new here and want to participate in ICO. I came across Neurogress ICO. Have anyone heard of them? I want to invest money in it, because I believe in the idea. The idea is let us turn thoughts into actions with neuro interface and AI software. So we could control things with our brains. I'm really into this sci-fi thing.
What do I need to take into consideration before I participate? Never participated before. Any advices, thoughts and recommendations would be appreciated.
First of all, I would advise you to pay attention to the team that launches the project and the level of their PR. People should know about them, for example, I hear about it for the first time

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
Roam-man

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:57:22 PM

I think too many newbies are crazy about ICOs. Not every project will be successful. The most important thing to realize is that you will win and lose a lot of money with ICOs. If you don't spend at least 5 hours researching a project the odds are that you will lose 90% of the time.
The ICO that you want to invest in is most likely a good one. But any way you need to understand what you're investing in.
Fahim

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:27:59 PM

I did not hear about it. But the rating 3.1 out of 5 is not the most reliable I think. I remembered another ICO, consonant with yours. Neuromation (NTK) It is a platform with high performance in many ratings. There is still time to study it better. For example, I will invest a little money there.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: