Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:20:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2017-11-07] Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Coming Down from its All-Time Heights  (Read 1513 times)
Vladdirescu87 (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:12:45 PM

Bitcoin reached its all-time high of $7,617 on Sunday, November 5, due to the influence of CME Group’s announcement. It proved to be a quite lasting benefit to the market. However, by the end of the day, the price had decreased to $7,175.

Moreover, some experts believe the price will become even more volatile due to the increasing uncertainty of SegWit fork influence.

Daniel Kim, Head of Growth at SFOX, an enterprise-grade trading platform with algorithmic trading tools for businesses and traders to buy and sell bitcoins, former Director of Institutional Sales at Gemini Exchange and assistant of Vice President at BNP Paribas, stated that “overnight we started to see some pullback, and he wouldn't be surprised to see this continue for a few more days.”

Read the full article: https://coinidol.com/bitcoin-price-analysis-btc-coming-down-all-time-heights/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:14:24 PM

There is an opinion that 7617$ per BTC was the top of this year and currently Bitcoin is going down. There are a lot of passion around new fork, the market and exchange must be ready to support three different fork of Bitcoin in November, the original chain, 2x and the new chain of Bitcoin with the best PoW. People are not sure again about their assets and selling their founds, that's why the price is going down. But I doubt to see any big drop like before the August's fork.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:10:39 PM

This article just sums up what has already happened, and what might still happen. In easy terms, nothing that we don't know already. I however find it funny that it's a worthy subject for them to report about just because the price has dipped slightly below the $7000 level -- what do you expect, that it remains firmly above $7000 for ever? Damn.... I seriously don't know anymore how many "expert" opinions we have seen go by in the last few months -- it seems that nowadays every bimbo with an opinion find it needed to name himself an expert.
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:47:29 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2017, 02:09:34 AM by btc_angela

This article just sums up what has already happened, and what might still happen. In easy terms, nothing that we don't know already. I however find it funny that it's a worthy subject for them to report about just because the price has dipped slightly below the $7000 level -- what do you expect, that it remains firmly above $7000 for ever? Damn.... I seriously don't know anymore how many "expert" opinions we have seen go by in the last few months -- it seems that nowadays every bimbo with an opinion find it needed to name himself an expert.
With the rising popularity of bitcoin nowadays, everyone is an 'expert' now, specially those cyrpto authors who just recently wrote anything about crypto or bitcoin in general. I still remember back then that there are a lot of garbage articles, maybe because they are in a deadline and hurry to write up something about bitcoin, or the author don't know a thing about the subject. Anyhow, it is expected to be that a correction should happened because we the market can't be bullish in the long run.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████