Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:15:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinjar.io (Australian bitcoin exchange, 2% flat fee) more countries coming soon  (Read 1837 times)
m4ttanderson (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 02:01:59 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2013, 02:24:36 PM by m4ttanderson

http://coinjar.io/
https://twitter.com/GetCoinJar

Reddit link: http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1gb0d4/coinjar_filler_the_cheapest_way_to_buy_bitcoins/

Available for Australian customers (with more countries to come)

Transfer from any Australian bank account. There's no need to go to a branch.

CoinJar is a Melbourne-based startup bridging the divide between digital currency and the dollars in your wallet. Bitcoin was naturally the best place to start, being the world's leading digital currency. Founded in 2013, we quickly caught the eye of early start-up investor AngelCube who have generously provided us seed funding and mentorship.

We offer you a $100 daily limit immediately upon setup of your CoinJar Filler account.
Your daily limit will grow automatically as you make more successful payments to CoinJar Filler.

https://i.imgur.com/pvkX1oh.jpg

I am not an employee of Coinjar.
m4ttanderson (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 02:05:25 AM

Bump for Australians at midday Cheesy
triib4l

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 09:01:43 AM

i have been thinking bout using this site any scam alerts here?Huh have messaged support and all seems on the up and up Grin
m4ttanderson (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 04:57:02 AM

i have been thinking bout using this site any scam alerts here?Huh have messaged support and all seems on the up and up Grin
  Sad

Erm, it has SSL & Two factor authentication. No, not from what I and others have experienced.

It's a startup with Angel Investor funds.
TimJBenham

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 07:35:55 AM

Checked out their HQ on streetview...

41 Stewart  St Richmond.png

Grin

You are a warlord in the outskirts of the known world struggling to establish a kingdom in the wild lands.
narayan

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

I do not sell Bitcoins. I sell SHA256(SHA256()).

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 07:37:33 AM

It's pretty obvious Zhou Tong wants to steal more BTC because his site got "hacked". I've been here since early 2012.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

BTC: 1PiPooLvcEoBLuXBHbwUnN5rShs2nas223
LTC: LRq7YPMDoERSZcte9ZPNHQkUbfiPsY55VM
m4ttanderson (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 08:54:24 AM

It's pretty obvious Zhou Tong wants to steal more BTC because his site got "hacked". I've been here since early 2012.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
And yet no evidence anything of that nature has occurred at Coinjar.io

Or that he "stole" to begin with. Rather a very miscalculated move into Bitcoin beforehand.

Your choice dude, I'm getting direct deposits in...

arbitrage001
Legendary

Activity: 1067
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 04:52:13 PM

Pretty obvious you target customer who only do small volume.

Hard to see any merchant/trader who do big volume want to pay 2% fee on a supposedly mark up/down price.

If I were coinjar, I would be extremely careful on customers who deposit in large amount of money. These group of people are usually fraudster who can't find a way to cash out on account they manage to steal or buy on darknet.

m4ttanderson (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 04:20:56 AM

Pretty obvious you target customer who only do small volume.

Hard to see any merchant/trader who do big volume want to pay 2% fee on a supposedly mark up/down price.

If I were coinjar, I would be extremely careful on customers who deposit in large amount of money. These group of people are usually fraudster who can't find a way to cash out on account they manage to steal or buy on darknet.

What I would suggest is to contact Coinjar themselves to ascertain what can be done for high volume clients.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: