Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:53:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying SBC for GLD  (Read 626 times)
AZIZ1977 (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 02:15:33 PM

I am looking to exchange GLD for SBC (stablecoins).

Send me your offers.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AZIZ1977 (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 03:22:18 PM

gld still alive?
EDIT: nope, just checked cryptsy lol

Why do you think he's trying to get rid of it? lol, like rats from a sinking ship.

There we have our DGC chearleader.  Grin

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/36
pretty sure it's already sunk.
@AZIZ do you not see the chart...?

cant you read long term charts. And in every GLD thread i see the same trolls.
ncr1pt0r

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2013, 03:48:02 PM

I would dump gld, you know the problems with that one. trade it for pxc or mec they have more potential short and probably long than sbc. if everything goes well for pxc you could see atleast 100% profit within a week. also check out eMunies a little further off but could be huge.    
AZIZ1977 (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 03:50:01 PM

Guys do you have trouble with reading?
akumaburn

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

The Gold Standard of Digital Currency.

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 03:53:21 PM

Guys do you have trouble with reading?

Indeed they do, hence why they jump ship off their respective alt-coins every few days.

GLD is the only alt-coin with long term potential and marketability.

Keep your GLD m8, those other coins aren't going anywhere, they are just more pumps/dumps.
ncr1pt0r

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2013, 04:04:45 PM

I love all cryptos and just tryin to help, I hope gld succeeds but doesnt look good right now and has no innovation. I still trade and have a bit as well on most alts. you have to trader the swings to make any profit with these alts. and as far as long term you will kick yourselves if you dont get in on emunies
peace out   
akumaburn

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 04:11:19 PM

I love all cryptos and just tryin to help, I hope gld succeeds but doesnt look good right now and has no innovation. I still trade and have a bit as well on most alts. you have to trader the swings to make any profit with these alts. and as far as long term you will kick yourselves if you dont get in on emunies
peace out   

Its not even about innovation, honestly if you think the any alt coins have serious innovations over LTC you are kidding yourself.

Minor change + slightly different concept + LTC clone != innovation.

GoldCoin has its name and the fact that its got one of the best long term reward systems out there. No other coin gives a damn about miners past a few weeks into mining, that is why they all hop unto other coins, the coins rewarded per block drop too quickly.

GoldCoin's main advantage besides that is its community and its name. There are some really big players helping GoldCoin out at the moment and you'd be a fool not to notice their actions.

Do you think a coin that's named "WorldCoin" stands a chance of being taken seriously by any large business for online trade?

GLDCoin's got the marketing part of that down already. Gold coins or gold pieces have been used in video games for years, people are familiar with them that familiarity will help catapult its adoption.

We are not trying to get GLDCoin pumped so that we can exit, we are thinking long term over the next year or maybe even two. What other coin is even thinking that far? that's right none of them.
Hydroponica

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

fml

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 05:12:28 PM

peace out  

Its not even about innovation, honestly if you think the any alt coins have serious innovations over LTC you are kidding yourself.

Minor change + slightly different concept + LTC clone != innovation.

GoldCoin has its name and the fact that its got one of the best long term reward systems out there. No other coin gives a damn about miners past a few weeks into mining, that is why they all hop unto other coins, the coins rewarded per block drop too quickly.

GoldCoin's main advantage besides that is its community and its name. There are some really big players helping GoldCoin out at the moment and you'd be a fool not to notice their actions.

Do you think a coin that's named "WorldCoin" stands a chance of being taken seriously by any large business for online trade?

GLDCoin's got the marketing part of that down already. Gold coins or gold pieces have been used in video games for years, people are familiar with them that familiarity will help catapult its adoption.

We are not trying to get GLDCoin pumped so that we can exit, we are thinking long term over the next year or maybe even two. What other coin is even thinking that far? that's right none of them.

akumaburn

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 06:36:58 PM

Thank God for the ignore button  Cool

The world seems to be getting better, one click at a time.
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 06:40:58 PM

Everyone keep in mind, this thread is not about whether or not a coin is successful, if you aren't interested in trading, or asking a question about trading, etc, your comments are not welcomed here. At the request of many, I will be cleaning up this thread, those who were way off topic, you know who you are, and please try and refrain from doing so in the future.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: