View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
innoachukwu

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:34:01 PM

No doubt this is going to be a great project. I wished you guy also had a telegram group for better announcement. I'll just try to keep up via twitter.
CapacabanaBitch

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:08:13 PM

how many tokens in total are you issuing?
tianyi321

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:01:46 AM

there are many concern efficient credit project these days, i know it's a highly profitable business, but i cann't possibly put my money into each project. so tell me Why should I invest in this? what is make your project different than others? Which is your project core competition?
swpceo1

Activity: 104

Swapy Network (www.swapy.network)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 12:50:28 PM

Hi Tianyi321 . Thanks for your question. I am the CEO of Swapy Network, and it is a pleasure to talk.

Here are some key differences between us and the other projects:

1) The founders are from Brazil. In our country, the average loan has a 145% interest rate. We lived the problem of high cost of credit in our own skin. That is why we are so passionate to solve it and we will never give up on it.

2) We are obsessed with compliance and before proposing our solution, we consulted legal experts in three countries: Brazil, USA and Switzerland. Therefore, many other projects that depend on a pure P2P model will not work in Brazil, for example, because the legislation does not allow it.

3) We have world class investors and advisors. We have Tim Draper as our early investor and Don Tapscott as our advisor,

4) Our project is already in public Alpha. You can try it here: https://www.swapy.network/download

5) We are the one stop shop for a cheaper credit, and we work with the existing infrastructure. While some other ICO projects work providing the capital for the loans, and other work providing a credit scoring, Swapy Network is a complete solution for both problems.

6) We are Open Source. Which means that other teams from around the world can join our project and get paid to develop or improve it. We took this decision because we believe that we are #StrongerTogether!

If you have any doubt, please let us know.Smiley

SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:32:29 PM

Hi everyone! Just added Swapy Network ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Swapy_Network. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due dilligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! (PS: Team welcome to add sale details)
swpceo1

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 03:45:58 PM

SeveralQ : Congrats, your plataform is very well made. Everyone should check it out. I think it will be the next big thing in ICOs evaluations and feedbacks.

I´m curious about your team. Where are you guys from?

Ed

swpceo1

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 04:39:44 PM

Hi All. Please check out Tim Draper´s Tweet about us: https://twitter.com/TimDraper/status/924303811975327745

He is our earliest investor and greatest suporter. We even wrote him a thank you letter later: https://steemit.com/tim/@swapynetwork/silicon-valley-dream-a-thank-you-letter-to-tim-draper-the-riskmaster

swpceo1

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 11:11:27 PM

GOOD NEWS, EVERYONE!

We released the Swapy Network´s Public Alpha! Want to be a tester, provide feedback and possibly earn tokens? Download the D´App and subscribe:

https://www.swapy.network/download

We would love your feedback ;-)

SeveralQ

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:23:43 AM

SeveralQ : Congrats, your plataform is very well made. Everyone should check it out. I think it will be the next big thing in ICOs evaluations and feedbacks.

I´m curious about your team. Where are you guys from?

Ed

Thank you we are getting better every day! Have you made any Swapy contributions yet?

We are from all over. very diverse team, but we compliment each other very well.
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:31:35 AM

Just in the first glimpse of this project, it already give me the impression that this project is really worth attention.
Good luck with the project dev.
swpceo1

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 10:38:17 AM

Thank you we are getting better every day! Have you made any Swapy contributions yet?

We are from all over. very diverse team, but we compliment each other very well.
[/quote]

You have our sincere wishes of success to your endeavour. One suggestion is that below each information there can be a place to put links. That way, the reader can see by themselves. Also, there is not a question about the bounty program.

swpceo1

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 10:40:12 AM

Just in the first glimpse of this project, it already give me the impression that this project is really worth attention.
Good luck with the project dev.

Thank you for the kind words. Smiley

We would like to invite you to be part of our Bounty Program: https://bounty.swapy.network/

The tokens for BitcoinTalk signature are very generous.  Wink

goutevery

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:13:13 PM

is there any minimal threshold for initial purchase?
swpceo1

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 07:08:55 PM

Hi Goutevery. Thanks for your question.

In the pre-sale it is the equivalent of USD$10k. In the crowd-sale the minimum commit is 1/300 of an Ether. Please note that all investmets are made in Ethers.

If you want to get access to the discounts, which the first tier is 50%, please subscribe to our whitelist: https://www.swapy.network/whitelist

swpceo1

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 12:53:01 PM

Hi Amazon Swim. Here is a recent presentation of our project: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwi5QhLu_wM It was in the ICO Summit 2017, in Zurich.

Best,

Edmilson (CEO)

swpceo1

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 12:26:19 PM

New video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3ThcLyi8_E

swpceo1

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 02:14:53 PM

Ou Pledge to the Crypto Community: https://medium.com/@SwapyNetwork/our-pledge-to-the-crypto-community-181ea92e8184

The Swapy Network team is seeking the collective support and contributions from the crypto community to develop our world changing technology to make credit cheaper and universally accessible.

In return, we make you a pledge:

1) The focus of our team will always be in developing and promoting the Swapy Network protocol and its D´Apps, that can potentially make credit cheaper and universally accessible all around the world.
2) 100% of the proceeds of the token offer will go to the development of the Swapy Network protocol.
3) The Swapy Network protocol is open source under the Apache 2.0 license. We will share our contacts, knowledge and resources with teams around the world who would like to contribute to the development and use the code, may it be for profit or not.
4) We are committed to the highest standards of accountability, transparency and compliance. We support the effort of the community for self regulation. That is why we pledge to commit to the ICO Covernance (https://icogovernance.org/) compliance, accountability and transparence code and to submit the IGF-1 form.
5) We will always consider the token holders best interests first in our decisions.

Want to be part of the community? Join our Slack https://slack.swapy.network/

tombolo

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:44:05 PM

Is there airdrop?

swpceo1

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 07:37:37 PM

No airdrop. However, you can earn free tokens by acting in our Bounty program: https://bounty.swapy.network/

swpceo1

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 11:28:17 PM

We can finally announce to the world: We are excited to have Don Tapscott (@dtapscott) as our newest advisor to @SwapyNetwork . https://medium.com/@SwapyNetwork/announcing-advisor-don-tapscott-8c1f5c3d55ab #StrongerTogether #LetsGoChangeTheWorld

rainbow169

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:53:19 AM

Hi, I strongly support the idea of universal access to credit. In fact I am leaving my current signature campaign to support Swapy.

Two questions if you could help.

- I have submitted the form on the web site too quickly, before I switch to use the right signature and avator. Would it be possible to check whether I am being accepted or not?

- I'd also like to join the bug bounty too. I didn't select it in the initial registration, do I need to re-register?

Many Thanks

iad_xo

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:56:48 AM

We can finally announce to the world: We are excited to have Don Tapscott (@dtapscott) as our newest advisor to @SwapyNetwork . https://medium.com/@SwapyNetwork/announcing-advisor-don-tapscott-8c1f5c3d55ab #StrongerTogether #LetsGoChangeTheWorld

nice to see some good ICO coming up. interesting project
swpceo1

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 01:04:28 PM

nice to see some good ICO coming up. interesting project

Hi Iad. We are very thankful for your support. Please, we invite you to check out and subscribe to our bounty program: https://bounty.swapy.network/

rainbow169

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:20:57 AM

Hi, I strongly support the idea of universal access to credit. In fact I am leaving my current signature campaign to support Swapy.

- I have submitted the form on the web site too quickly, before I switch to use the right signature and avator. Would it be possible to check whether I am being accepted or not?

- I'd also like to join the bug bounty too. I didn't select it in the initial registration, do I need to re-register?

Many Thanks

Hi rainbow169, we appreciate that! Regarding your questions, you don't need to resend. I have already checked and you are pre-signed to our Bug Bounty too. Pay attention that our Bug Bounty is still not open and we expect to start it on mid-December. Our team will contact you directly in the following hours to make sure you have all the needed information, to solve further doubts, and to confirm your eligibility. You can reach us out here anytime! Thanks!

Hi tulio, thanks you for the clarification. I have registered the download of the app and will wait for further updates. With regards to the signature campaign, a few questions if you could help

1. Is 21 articles required every week or total by end of the campaign? If the latter, when is the current planned end date for the campaign?
2. For qualified relevant article, does it have to contain web links? Does the article also need to be about the swapy project?

Many Thanks,
rainbow169

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:05:12 AM

Many Thanks

Hi rainbow169, we appreciate that! Regarding your questions, you don't need to resend. I have already checked and you are pre-signed to our Bug Bounty too. Pay attention that our Bug Bounty is still not open and we expect to start it on mid-December. Our team will contact you directly in the following hours to make sure you have all the needed information, to solve further doubts, and to confirm your eligibility. You can reach us out here anytime! Thanks!

Hi tulio, thanks you for the clarification. I have registered the download of the app and will wait for further updates. With regards to the signature campaign, a few questions if you could help

1. Is 21 articles required every week or total by end of the campaign? If the latter, when is the current planned end date for the campaign?
2. For qualified relevant article, does it have to contain web links? Does the article also need to be about the swapy project?

Many Thanks,

Hi rainbow196,

Thanks for your questions. See my answer followed by our bounty rules' quotes:

1) You must create at least 21 relevant post during the whole campaign. It is not every week.

"Write at least 21 relevant posts during the campaign period, and you will be eligible for the bounty and receive the rewards after Swapy Network Team evaluations;"

2) It depends.

a) If we are talking about relevant posts for BitcoinTalk, you will already have your signature attached to the post, so it is enough. It is important to be concise with the topic because we do not want our bounty participants to flood BitcoinTalk (and any other media) with spams. The key idea here is to inform and engage people with our goals.

"NOTE: We will consider that posts are relevant if they: (1) Provide complete and reliable information in regard to the original posts; (2) They create interactive dialogue and discussions, but they need to be cohesive and consistent; (3) Posts must contains links with interesting and reliable sources; (4) Interesting images and videos are welcome as a compliment for the posts."

b) If we are talking about social media or blogging (Twitter, Facebook, Medium, etc), you must provide at least one link to any Swapy's official content (website, blog, bitcointalk, etc).

"When the tweet is created by yourself, it must contains links from us, such as official website and our username on Twitter @SwapyNetwork"

"Contents must be unique and set up to public view, not private. The content must contain official links of Official Swapy Network Website or social media; (facebook, Twitter)"

--> Regarding our D'app download, you should have received an email with the link to download (Mac, Windows, Linux). This week we will be releasing our browser app integrated to Metamask extension. This will allow those on Chrome OS and other operating systems to test our D'Apps.

Let me know if it helps!

Hi tulio, many thanks for your clarification. I have some feedbacks after using the app. Where should I send them? Look forward to the browser app. Regards,
swpceo1

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 07:17:43 PM

Hi All! New website is out. What do you think? www.swapy.network

swpceo1

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 09:57:53 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2017, 03:28:04 PM by swpceo1

Announcing Advisor: Tim Draper, the "Bitcoin Nostradamus", becomes advisor on Swapy Network: https://medium.com/@SwapyNetwork/announcing-advisor-tim-draper-7610333d39c6 #StrongerTogether

You probably already know the story of how our CEO studied at Draper University and got investment from Tim Draper himself to start our company. He told this story in this recent post.
We have the pleasure to tell you that, in addition to being an early investor, Tim Draper will join our current pre-ICO round and be an advisor to Swapy Network.

We are very grateful to Tim Draper. Not only for creating Draper University, the place which educated hundreds of entrepreneurs and empowered them to pursuit their dreams and solve the problems they are most passionate about. But also for all his support and evangelism for the blockchain technology in general. He famously predicted that Bitcoin would reach $10,000 in 2018. Which gave him the nickname of the Nostradamus of the Market.
For those who do not know Tim Draper personally, he is a great mentor and business partner. His name is a beacon of trust to the world. He is always kind and available. Always knows how to encourage the entrepreneurs and advise them to think big, be bold and aim to change the world.
Ed, our CEO, was emotioned to receive this kind reference from Tim to a prospective investor in our company:

Want to get to know Tim Draper, the RiskMaster, personally? Apply for Draper University: http://www.draperuniversity.com/
Are you an accredited investor? Email our CEO at ed@swapy.network .

swpceo1

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 03:54:55 PM

Hi friends. I am humbled to share with you a little bit about my story and motivation to create Swapy Network and to make credit cheaper and universally accessible. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbv5zllBWaY To learn more, please, subscribe to our newsletter: https://www.swapy.network/newsletter

swpceo1

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 01:16:06 PM

We are setting up a new open channel on telegram for free chat among the Swapy fans. Please, feel free to join: @SwapyNetworkChat

Let´s go change the world! 

swpceo1

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 12:39:32 PM

Check out @swapyNetwok´s Development Update #1 to see the progress with our product: https://medium.com/@SwapyNetwork/development-update-1-ebc61a0698

swpceo1

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 12:39:20 PM

Hi all! Have you seen Swapy Intro video yet? Take a look: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAaSeh_au30&t=1s

swpceo1

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 10:13:39 PM

As part of our commitment to make not only our protocol, but also our decentralized applications open source, today we moved #SwapyExchange´s private repository to public in our @github . Learn more on:https://medium.com/@SwapyNetwork/open-sourcing-swapy-exchange-d-app-a702a513e35f #StrongerTogether

swpceo1

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 12:45:13 PM

Check out @icaroharry ´s testemonial of using @uport_me to implement @SwapyNetwork ´s FinID: https://medium.com/@icaroharry/using-uport-to-manage-identity-and-signing-transactions-in-swapy-exchange-fdcffea19326 #StrongerTogether

swpceo1

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 03:35:02 PM

We encourage you to join our Telegram Chat: https://t.me/joinchat/GaSBskZ1IpwKgABlgpdF2w

swpceo1

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 11:08:32 AM

A New Year´s message to our community: "Be water." https://medium.com/@SwapyNetwork/a-message-to-our-community-be-water-a3fa6b599982

swpceo1

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 12:44:40 PM

Happy New Year! Here is a message from our CEO:

swpceo1

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 04:33:15 PM

Have you made your New Year´s resolutions? Check out a few things you can include in your list to participate in the @SwapyNetwork community:

magpie_lover

Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 05:26:17 PM

Just signed up for the bounty program, mainly content & Bug bounties (when they are announced). Excited about this project. Very competent team & has already been covered by some major publications.

Cheers!
swpceo1

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 08:15:35 PM

Thanks MagPie, for the compliments.

Please, I encourage you to post the links for your original content in our Bounty Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2633379.0

Also, we will destine part of the bug hunting bounty for people who try and provide feedback on our public Alpha. So, please, you can try in this link: https://www.swapy.network/download and send us your feedback here: https://goo.gl/forms/v0gtimzq4TvWIpOD2

swpceo1

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 11:43:23 PM

When we look back we realize that much has been done to achieve our dream, but we still have a long way ahead. Today we celebrate our achievements looking for the future, without ever forgetting our dream: Universal Access to Credit. #StrongerTogether #Swapy #ICO #Blockchain

swpceo1

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 06:29:23 PM

New Original text from our CEO @edrodrigues1985: "5 Startups using the #Blockchain to solve 5 of humanity´s biggest problems": https://medium.com/…/top-5-humanity-s-problems-being-solved… Featuring: @chrishughes @DemocracyEarth @AragonProject @PowerLedger_io @SwapyNetwork Don Tapscott

swpceo1

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 07:31:18 PM

We are going to make credit cheaper and universally accessible. Great things are about to happen.

swpceo1

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 02:28:52 PM

A great way to participate in our upcoming ICO is to engage with our #BountyProgram. Come and help us strengthen our community! Find out more: http://bounty.swapy.network 

For example, there are almos 100,000 Swapy Tokens to be earned by putting our link in your BitcoinTalk Signature. Let´s go change the world. We are #StrongerTogether.

rolando1994

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:00:16 PM

how far has progress from this project ico? is it close to the achievement goal set?
swpceo1

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 07:11:15 PM

Rolando. Thanks for your question. The token sale did not start yet. But we have been very happy with the big demand for it. Please, subscribe to our whitelist to stay tuned: www.swapy.network/whitelist

swpceo1

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 07:54:11 PM

Swapy Network (www.swapy.network) is the first Token Project in history to unite those two living legends: Tim Draper and Don Tapscott. But wait... There is more! In the following days we will make a major announcement. An awesome organization who is going to join us in our mission for Universal Access to Credit. Who do you think it is? #StrongerTogether

swpceo1

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 12:36:58 PM

Thanks, Bob! Please, subscribe to our whitelist: https://www.swapy.network/whitelist

Here are some interesting links for you to learn more about us:

Video 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAaSeh_au30
Video 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3ThcLyi8_E
Meet the CEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbv5zllBWaY
Bitcoin Talk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2372636
Blog: https://medium.com/@swapynetwork

swpceo1

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 07:45:58 PM

Did we ever tell you why we started @SwapyNetwork ? The team is from Brazil, a country with one of the highest interest rates in the world. We felt this problem on our own skin. That´s why we are not going to stop until we achieve our mission of #UniversalAccesstoCredit

5to9

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:59:50 AM

Legit project with great advisors and pursuing a big mission.

Swapy will definitely be a big hit Smiley
Vincent_h

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 09:25:23 PM

thank a lot for your project !
labeesingh

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 09:33:45 AM

Hi Do you have Whitepaper in Hindi Language .

I am not getting some points

elinochka

Activity: 138

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 10:22:41 AM

Hi, admin!
Do U manage your bounty only with BOUNTYHIVE?
The matter is that I can't see if I got points for my daily or at least for weekly work...
The points are not shown on the site, so I don't know... May be I post and twit for nothing...
VasilyVIP

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:22:59 PM

What's the main difference between Swapy and other P2P lending services?
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:21:53 PM

And what would be the soft cap? Will KYC data validation be requested? Will these discounts reported on the website be for pre-sale only? Will I have access to the private keys of my assets in the plataform?
kieran_84

Activity: 261
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:30:08 AM

Dear Community,

Please take some time to read through this medium article regarding a change in the ICO Pre-Sae dates:

https://medium.com/swapynetwork/swapy-ico-pre-sale-will-be-postponed-to-march-19-2018-39ade9c3db40
ranggenga

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:28:51 PM

Dear Community,

Please take some time to read through this medium article regarding a change in the ICO Pre-Sae dates:

https://medium.com/swapynetwork/swapy-ico-pre-sale-will-be-postponed-to-march-19-2018-39ade9c3db40
Still few moment away before the pre-ico started.
What about the bounty campaign? will it postponed too?
Felicisimoiii

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:47:53 AM

Thank you everyone for the support!  Smiley

Learn more about Swapy Network:

Website
Twitter
Telegram (Announcements only)
Telegram (Open chat)

Follow us
kieran_84

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:21:21 AM

Dear Community,

Still few moment away before the pre-ico started.
What about the bounty campaign? will it postponed too?

The bounty is being managed by another group, you can find them here:

https://bountyhive.io/browse/Swapy%20Network

luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:18:42 PM

And what would be the soft cap? Will KYC data validation be requested? Will these discounts reported on the website be for pre-sale only? Will I have access to the private keys of my assets in the plataform?

Hi liksbit, thanks for your questions! See the answers below:

1) Softcap: $5 million USD
2) KYC is mandatory
3) There will be discounts for presale and crowdsale. Also, our presale is open to any whitelisted member with no min cap. Please check it here: https://goo.gl/1fER7t

---
If with "platform" you mean "Blockhaus Token Sale app" just read below:
4) If you mean during the ICO, we outsourced the sales to our partners at Blockhaus, a highly experienced team in token sales. Their sales app uses metamask as wallet, you will have full control of your assets.

---
If with "platform" you mean "Swapy Network" just read below:

4) Regarding Swapy platform, decentralization is our key focus. You will have full control of your data and private keys. This is why we are using Metamask as DApp wallet (both browser and desktop). Recently we made a huge effort to integrate Metamask with desktop versions as well in the best way we could achieve (better than some other integrations). Check this post out: https://medium.com/swapynetwork/integrating-metamask-with-electron-a-simple-secure-and-non-intrusive-approach-517a04da1656

Plus the kyc and mandatory only for correct investors? Do bounty campaign participants need to go through KYC? And in relation to the distribution of tokens, will be carried out at the time of purchase or after ICO?
JaceMace

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:20:44 PM

Hello everyone,

We are proud to share this article that features Swapy Network as TOP 3!
**TOP-3 Upcoming ICO 4.03 - 10.03 according to our readers**

https://hype.codes/top-3-upcoming-ico-403-1003-according-our-readers
Marconev

Activity: 227

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 07:38:44 PM

Swapy Network is new concept with awesome idea. This will be new era in cryptocurrency field. Recommended all People to invest here.
Felicisimoiii

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:55:04 AM

Swapy Network is new concept with awesome idea. This will be new era in cryptocurrency field. Recommended all People to invest here.

Thank you for your support!  We will make sure to keep everyone posted so please stay tuned.  Wink
kieran_84

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:08:09 AM

Dear Community,

Please support our project by following us on social media in these places:

Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/swapynetwork
Medium blog: https://www.medium.com/swapynetwork
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Swapynow/
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/SwapyNetwork
Subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/swapy_network
LinkedIN:  https://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/10619437/
stronger2

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:22:55 PM

the project is quite interesting I am sure investors will like the concept of Swapy Network which has been a constraint of transactions with high interest rates and this project can solve it let together support the project so that this can be a success
JaceMace

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:34:43 PM

Hello everyone,

We are proud to share this article by Bitcoinist.com

**SWAPY – USING BLOCKCHAIN TO ENABLE EASY ACCESS TO CREDIT AND AFFORDABLE LOANS**

http://bitcoinist.com/swapy-using-blockchain-enable-easy-access-credit-affordable-loans/
Felicisimoiii

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:59:27 AM

Hi everyone!

If you haven't watched it yet,

Meet Swapy CEO Edmilson Rodrigues - Humans of Swapy Series
Watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbv5zllBWaY
kieran_84

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:42:24 AM

Dear Community,

Please join our Official Telegram Group here: https://t.me/SwapyNetworkChat

And follow our Announcement Channel here: https://t.me/SwapyNetwork
kieran_84

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:02:04 AM

Dear Community,

We would like to share the following Medium article:

How we got Tim Draper, Don Tapscott and Singularity University to support our dream?

https://medium.com/swapynetwork/how-we-got-tim-draper-don-tapscott-and-singularity-university-to-support-our-dream-e302b32d85a

Enjoy!
Sammied

Activity: 216

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:17:04 AM

Dear Community,

We are happy to share with you a recent interview with Ed Rodrigues CEO of Swapy Network.

https://www.investitin.com/swapy-network/

Enjoy.
Felicisimoiii

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:37:20 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2018, 10:25:21 AM by Felicisimoiii

Reminder

Presale will begin on: March 19th at 12:01 PM (UTC-05)

No one from Swapy Network or AmaZix team will send you a private message containing any contribution address or offering any bonus. Please be on the lookout for scammers who impersonate admins and send private messages with fake ETH address.

DOUBLE CHECK INFORMATION ON OUR TELEGRAM ANN CHANNEL https://t.me/SwapyNetwork

Felicisimoiii

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:44:00 PM

Reminding everyone,

Please KYC if you haven't yet.

Guide: https://s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/swapynetwork/SwapyNetwork_TokenSale_ContributionGuide.pdf

KYC: https://tgeapp.com/join/referral/sZyYIsr0
dev.samal84
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:41:28 AM

ANN thread is now available in Hindi language for users from Indian subcontinent.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3141880

Please share with others and participate  Smiley
thedon1997

Activity: 152

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:20:17 PM

Meet the Technical Team Behind Swapy Network: Humans of Swapy Series
https://medium.com/swapynetwork/meet-the-technical-team-behind-swapy-network-humans-of-swapy-series-93567dad7821
kieran_84

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:51:22 AM

Dear Community,

Please take some time to follow our project on Social Media here:

LinkedIN:  https://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/10619437/
iamgekko

Activity: 234

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:17:02 AM

We also released an article + video about our technical team. Check it out!

https://medium.com/swapynetwork/meet-the-technical-team-behind-swapy-network-humans-of-swapy-series-93567dad7821
shibob

Activity: 672
Merit: 154

Blockchain Evangelist.

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 02:03:48 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 07:14:11 AM by shibob

I definitely believe the achievement of Swapy Network project will continue to increase, the team looks very solid and it's amazing when Swapy has both Don Tapscott and Tim Draper in advisor board.
Also it seems like the project is increasingly seen by investors. Hopefully Swapy Network can be successful in accordance with the predetermined targets.
Sammied

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:37:38 AM

It seems that the achievement of this project and will continue to increase, the team looks solid and Don Tapscott and Tim Draper are in advisor board.
I think the project is increasingly seen by investors. Hopefully Swapy Network can be successful in accordance with predetermined targets.

Shibob, thanks a lot for your support. Smiley
iamgekko

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:14:24 AM

OUR PRESALE Starts today 12:01 PM (UTC-05)

To contribute please follow the guide:
https://s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/swapynetwork/SwapyNetwork_TokenSale_ContributionGuide.pdf

Only people who passed the KYC will be able to contribute!

The link to KYC: https://tgeapp.com/join/referral/sZyYIsr0

Minimum is none ($1). - Max USD$1.5MM

Recommended gas and qwei:

TOKEN SALE INFO:

Price per 1 SWAPY and Discounts:

○ Phase 1: $ 0.55 USD (15.38% discount)- 0 to 5MM USD raised
○ Phase 2: $ 0.57 USD (12.31% discount) - 5MM to 10MM USD raised
○ Phase 3: $ 0.60 USD (7.69% discount) -10MM to 15MM USD raised
○ Phase 4: $ 0.61 USD (6.15% discount) -15MM to 20MM USD raised
○ Phase 5: $ 0.63 USD (3.08% discount) -20MM to 25MM USD raised
○ Phase 6: $ 0.65 USD – No discount
(Each phase comprises milestones of 5 million USD raised)
(0-5, 5-10, 10-15, 15-20, 20-25, 25-30)
Marconev

Activity: 227

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 03:18:39 PM

Swapy Network is a great project, it one of the greates ico in the crypto world, great idea and wonderful developers  Smiley
Felicisimoiii

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:09:57 AM

Swapy Network is a great project, it one of the greates ico in the crypto world, great idea and wonderful developers  Smiley

Thank you for the support!

Yes, we have a strong and passionate team to make our mission happen.  Smiley

Swapy team: https://www.swapy.network/team
kieran_84

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:17:32 AM

OUR PRESALE IS LIVE 🚀🚀🚀

https://s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/swapynetwork/SwapyNetwork_TokenSale_ContributionGuide.pdf

We are currently in Phase 1!

kieran_84

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:24:39 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2018, 10:06:52 PM by kieran_84

Hi everyone,

We would like to bring your attention to this safety message regarding phishing:

https://medium.com/@myetherwallet/stop-getting-phished-heres-how-310694d8fc5f

Don't be the next victim!!!!
Felicisimoiii

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:13:37 AM

IMPORTANT

Make sure to validate your email address. Many are pending because they did not confirm the email. So, please refer to the spam folder if you think you didn't receive the email.

To contribute, please follow the guide:
Sammied

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:39:47 PM

This is a friendly reminder that;

OUR PRESALE IS LIVE 🚀🚀🚀

TOKEN SALE INFO:

skrtel37

Activity: 478

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:45:02 PM

Presale will begin on: March 19th at 12:01 PM (UTC-05)

Again, No one from Swapy Network or AmaZix team will send you a private message containing any contribution address or offering any bonus. Please be on the lookout for scammers sending private messages with fake ETH address.

DOUBLE CHECK INFORMATION ON OUR ANN CHANNEL https://t.me/SwapyNetwork

i want to join the pre-sale ,but i want to ask a question should i need to pass whitelist and KYC ?
kieran_84

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:16:29 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2018, 10:07:13 PM by kieran_84

Hey hey!

Please join us on Telegram!

Telegram Public Chat: https://t.me/SwapyNetworkChat
Telegram News Announcements: https://t.me/SwapyNetwork
lps21

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:13:22 AM

Dear Community,

We are excited to bring this article to you: 'Swapy Network – Making the Credits Market Fair and Balanced'

https://themerkle.com/swapy-network-making-the-credits-market-fair-and-balanced/
iamgekko

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:21:54 PM

Dear Community,

We would like to share this article on us, in Hacker Noon-The Solution for Universal Access to Credit

"Revolutionary, technological advancement is busy rocketing the world forward at a dizzying speed. And, don’t we just love it!"

https://hackernoon.com/the-solution-for-universal-access-to-credit-a443fa5d9a53
Sammied

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:32:37 PM

❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️SCAM ALERT!!!❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️
There are impersonators trying to scam people on telegram! NEVER TRUST ANYONE WHO ASKS YOU FOR INFORMATION.

Admins will never PM you with smart contract or wallet addresses nor with bonus opportunity.

Pay attention and feel free to reach our community out for help!

Only trust on information disclosed at our official telegram announcements channel;

https://t.me/SwapyNetwork
kieran_84

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:50:10 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2018, 10:07:42 PM by kieran_84

Friends,

Please take some time to follow us on Social Media!

LinkedIN: https://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/10619437/
skrtel37

Activity: 478

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:38:27 AM

There are impersonators trying to scam people on telegram! NEVER TRUST ANYONE WHO ASKS YOU FOR INFORMATION.

Admins will never PM you with smart contract or wallet addresses nor with bonus opportunity.

Only trust on information disclosed at our official telegram announcements channel;

this scam alert is very important for newcomers ,many people be scammed ,i hope will not happen in Swapy  project .
Felicisimoiii

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:21:49 AM

this scam alert is very important for newcomers ,many people be scammed ,i hope will not happen in Swapy  project .

It is! So let's do all our best to avoid and report all those scammers!  Angry

The only way to send ETH is through Blockhaus sales app!
kieran_84

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:17:11 AM

Great call skrtel37!

Please also take note of our phishing warning:

iamgekko

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:52:01 PM

OUR PRESALE IS LIVE 🚀🚀🚀

TOKEN SALE INFO:

AntonisZ

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:08:14 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 10:43:14 PM by AntonisZ

Your ICO has been listed on thecryptoniac.com :  ( http://thecryptoniac.com/site/listing/swapy-network/ )
Thank you
lps21

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:51:07 AM

Your ICO has been listed on thecryptoniac.com :  ( http://thecryptoniac.com/site/listing/swapy-network/ )
Thank you

Thank you AntonisZ, that's amazing news!  Smiley
Sammied

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:16:45 AM

The Public Pre-Sale is LIVE!!

❗️The only way to send ETH is through blockhaus sales app. For you to have the access to the sales app, you need first to pass KYC. There is no other way to contribute. Stay away from scammers!

❗️Avoid getting Phished : https://medium.com/@myetherwallet/stop-getting-phished-heres-how-310694d8fc5f
lps21

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:07:11 PM

Hi Everyone,

Just in case you aren't a part of the Telegram group just yet, please be sure to join and visit:

gamezal

Activity: 944

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 08:26:46 AM

Good day admin! A week ago I finished the translation into German .. can I find out the result of the check?
Zye

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:08:18 AM

Good day admin! A week ago I finished the translation into German .. can I find out the result of the check?

Hello Gamezal, you will need to follow this link: https://t.me/bountyhive to go to the Telegram bounty chat!

To keep updated with all the official updates also join: https://t.me/SwapyNetworkChat

Regards Smiley
iamgekko

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:13:41 AM

Dear Community,

We would like to share this article on us -The Solution for Universal Access to Credit

https://hackernoon.com/the-solution-for-universal-access-to-credit-a443fa5d9a53
lps21

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:34:14 PM

Hi everyone,

Please make sure to stay on top of important announcements and join our Telegram group:

Sammied

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:17:14 PM

Swapy now listed on Sangus ICO Info: https://sangus.org/ico/1329

That's awesome, thanks for sharing with us Sangus. Wink
iamgekko

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:11:15 PM

Hello Community ,

We are happy to share this 😄

👉 We are partnering with three Brazilian lending companies to be our first customers in the borrowing side. One of those companies is Banco Semear.

https://www.bancosemear.com.br
kieran_84

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:35:13 AM

Hey all,

For those of you haven't had a chance to read it yet, I suggest you check out Swapy's FAQ:

https://www.swapy.network/faq

Lots of interesting material here, like:

What is the Swapy Network and Why should I buy Swapy Tokens?
yaoye0o

Activity: 353

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:31:17 AM

No doubt this is going to be a great project. I wished you guy also had a telegram group for better announcement. I'll just try to keep up via twitter.
lps21

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:50:14 AM

Thanks for the kind words and you are in luck! We do have a couple of amazing Telegram groups for you:

Telegram announcement group - https://t.me/SwapyNetwork
Telegram discussion group - https://t.me/SwapyNetworkChat

Hope that is what you are looking for.  Grin
ImGenius

Activity: 314

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:39:52 AM

Precisely, a great project with great team and advisors! The project offers a wide range of benefits for lenders, investors and users that will surely gives a big attention  to the crypto currency community.  Swapy  Network is easy to access and have a lower cost financial data.  Hope this project is a solution for universal access to credit.
Felicisimoiii

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:28:28 PM

Precisely, a great project with great team and advisors! The project offers a wide range of benefits for lenders, investors and users that will surely gives a big attention  to the crypto currency community.  Swapy  Network is easy to access and have a lower cost financial data.  Hope this project is a solution for universal access to credit.

Thank you! Grin Here's a video that was created by the team that explains how the platform aims to provide universal access to credit through Swapy Network, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3ThcLyi8_E
kieran_84

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:50:47 AM

Hello supporters!

I wanted to share with you some of the benefits of the Swapy Network:

- Reduced cost of capital on emerging nations

- Better returns for lenders

- Financial identity valid worldwide

- Individuals have the rights and reap the value of their own data

- Easily accessible and lower cost financial data source

- Lower entry barriers for companies
lps21

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:05:11 AM

Hi Everyone,

It's never too early to prepare against Phishing, so make sure you are as ready as possible and read up on ways you can prepare:

Stay safe and be smart!
Sammied

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:28:46 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2018, 01:33:02 PM by Sammied

Swapy Network development is intensively running!!!

This short video presents our latest accomplishments and the development team.

Check it out here; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-d5asuAyd0

Find out more about Swapy Network ICO: [ www.swapy.network ]

To join our Telegram group, click here

kieran_84

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:01:11 AM

I recommend this video to anybody that hasn't yet watched it:

Understand Swapy Network

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3ThcLyi8_E
Felicisimoiii

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:42:24 AM

Did you know Swapy announced partnership with Havven?

"This partnership will enable us to eliminate one of the biggest potential problems of transnational loans: the price fluctuation of their currencies."

Here's the link if you missed it, https://medium.com/swapynetwork/announcing-partnership-with-havven-e07e44c08275
S3rj0

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:51:58 PM

Hello, here is my article in italian language about Swapy network project with a test of your aplha platform:
http://cryptoadvisor.pw/con-swapy-network-arriva-laccesso-universale-al-credito.html
Felicisimoiii

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:11:02 AM

Hello, here is my article in italian language about Swapy network project with a test of your aplha platform:
http://cryptoadvisor.pw/con-swapy-network-arriva-laccesso-universale-al-credito.html

Thank you sharing S3rj0! We appreciate all the support.  Smiley
Sammied

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:20:44 PM

Just imagine how less stressful and wonderful life will be having Universal Access to Credit globally. Interesting, isn't it?

Now this is why you should be part of SWAPY Network the new resolution.

Check Swapy out here:
https://www.swapy.network
kieran_84

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:32:32 PM

Dear community,

It is a pleasure to announce that we have some new and amazing advisors to our project!

https://medium.com/swapynetwork/announcing-new-advisors-40a778e69592
Zye

Activity: 87

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:30:27 AM

Trying to understand what Swapy is about and these quotes really highlight to me the change that Swapy would bring.

"It  is  our  intention  for  Swapy  Network  to  mitigate  the  costly  effects
of  these  disparities  between  countries,  thereby  facilitating  mutually  cost-effective
transactions of credit between institutions and consumers"

"One of the ways
Swapy Network returns value to the client is in the form of data privacy and data
security"

So with Swapy more people will have access to credit and they will also have better privacy!

Sounds promising! Cheesy
shibob

Activity: 672
Merit: 154

Blockchain Evangelist.

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 07:27:58 AM

I have just invested a bit on Swapy Network ICO. This project looks really promising, with experienced team and advised by two big names: Tim Draper and Don Tapscott, and has Partnership with Havven. Hopefully Swapy could promote the establishment of a Circular Economy on the network where new entrants can offer their services and products on the network and also take a market based approach to mitigate the cost while enhance the data privacy.
Sammied

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:49:55 AM

I have just invested a bit on Swapy Network ICO. This project looks really promising, with experienced team and advised by two big names: Tim Draper and Don Tapscott, and has Partnership with Havven. Hopefully Swapy could promote the establishment of a Circular Economy on the network where new entrants can offer their services and products on the network and also take a market based approach to mitigate the cost while enhance the data privacy.

Thank you very much for your support and suggestion Shibob. Smiley
lps21

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:58:11 AM

We added Swapy Network to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com) to help everyone learn about the ICO in a quick and easy way and to decide whether or not to invest. Cheddur also allows you to link wallets, exchanges, and other services that support SWAPY so that you can easily get started. You can also post your SWAPY addresses to start receiving tips/payments/donations in SWAPY tokens. Smiley

What do you think about Swapy Network? Leave a review on the Cheddur app to let others know! If consensus is that it's legit, it'll appear higher in search results and more new users are likely to discover the ICO and invest.

If you are a member of the Swapy Network core team, you can manage the Swapy Network profile to respond to reviews, add/show off your entire team, update your profile information in real-time, and more! To manage the Swapy Network profile, follow the prompts within the app or contact us at support@cheddur.com for manual verification.

Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cheddur

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cheddur/id1269377156?mt=8

Thank you for this, I will be sure to share this with the team. Have a great day ahead!  Grin
Felicisimoiii

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:23:01 PM

Dear community members,

We are proud and excited to share with you the very first release (Private Alpha v0.0.1, preview) of Swapy Financial ID for Android! Grin

Please check the link for more details: https://medium.com/swapynetwork/development-update-4-announcing-swapy-id-private-alpha-10b9730a9bf1
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:00:04 AM

Dear community members,

We are proud and excited to share with you the very first release (Private Alpha v0.0.1, preview) of Swapy Financial ID for Android! Grin

Please check the link for more details: https://medium.com/swapynetwork/development-update-4-announcing-swapy-id-private-alpha-10b9730a9bf1

And this is really great news! I've been waiting for it for so long. Filled the form and hope to be added as a Swapy ID alpha user!
Felicisimoiii

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:31:07 AM

Dear community members,

And this is really great news! I've been waiting for it for so long. Filled the form and hope to be added as a Swapy ID alpha user!

Awesome! Let us know your feedback / comments if any.  Grin
kieran_84

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:54:34 AM

Hey Swapy Supporters!

I wanted to give everybody a friendly reminder to follow our project on Telegram.

This is our public chat room: https://t.me/SwapyNetworkChat

This is our news only announcement channel: https://t.me/SwapyNetwork

Please join us!
meaamir86

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:56:55 AM

Well, Block Chain Technology mainly aims to solve Problems related to finance. The Team of Swapy Network aim to create a One “Universal Access to Credit” System/Network to aid financial inclusion and provide a credit opportunity to boost their financial power and standard of living of people especially underprivileged people
lps21

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:00:51 AM

Well, Block Chain Technology mainly aims to solve Problems related to finance. The Team of Swapy Network aim to create a One “Universal Access to Credit” System/Network to aid financial inclusion and provide a credit opportunity to boost their financial power and standard of living of people especially underprivileged people

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, that's a great way to describe the goals of Swapy.
kieran_84

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:15:53 AM

That's right meaamir86, Swapy believe they can achieve “Universal Access to Credit” through three applications.

The first is the Swapy Exchange, which aims to connect smart money to emerging economies. It will introduce international investors from countries where the interest rates are comparatively low to credit companies in countries where the interest rates are comparatively high, providing better returns to the investors and lower cost capital for the credit companies.

The second is Swapy Financial ID, which aims to empower people, giving them a financial identity that has the purpose to be valid anywhere in the world.

And the third is Swapy Data Market, which aims to transform users' nancial data into self-determined value through a token-based system. This suite of decentralized applications will allow the individuals to hold their own data and to choose how many tokens they receive in exchange for it, and when, and with whom they want to share.

Together these three applications tackle several issues which have made “Universal Access to Credit” not yet possible.
Felicisimoiii

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:17:10 AM

-Don't miss Swapy Network Pre-sale! www.swapy.network

-Once KYC is completed, you will be able to contribute to Swapy Network Pre-sale

-Join our Telegram: http://telegram.me/swapynetworkchat  Grin
lps21

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:54:40 AM

Hi everyone,

We wanted to share the great news with everyone, check out this link: https://www.facebook.com/Swapynow/photos/a.124701268180076.1073741828.117652012218335/178080889508780/?type=3&theater

Swapy Exchange is 1 of the 3 D’Apps proposed by Swapy Network!
kieran_84

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:53:48 AM

Swapy tokens are ERC20 utility tokens, for those interested in the token's technical news and updates, you can keep up to date here:

https://medium.com/swapynetwork/tagged/development
kieran_84

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:02:45 AM

Hey Swapy supporters!

Please note that our token sale will now continue until May 26th!

Our pricing and bonus rates remain unchanged as below:

Felicisimoiii

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:26:18 AM

Hey Swapy supporters!

Please note that our token sale will now continue until May 26th!

Our pricing and bonus rates remain unchanged as below:

I would also like to add the contribution guide: https://s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/swapynetwork/SwapyNetwork_TokenSale_ContributionGuide.pdf

(The only way to send ETH is through Blockhaus sales app)
Felicisimoiii

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:28:57 AM

Hello everyone, check out the pitch of our CEO at the ICO Summit in Zurich, if you haven't watched it yet Grin

ICO Summit Zurich 2017 - Swapy Network Pitch

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwi5QhLu_wM
thedon1997

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:51:23 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2018, 12:35:50 PM by thedon1997

Hello all, The SWAPY main sale is now LIVE:  💫💫💫

Here is a summary of the event details:

🔸 The sale is live until the May 26th

🔹 Minimum Contribution is: 1 US$

❗️ Contribution guide: https://s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/swapynetwork/SwapyNetwork_TokenSale_ContributionGuide.pdf

📌Please Join our Telegram group to ask us any questions or queries you may have Cheesy https://t.me/SwapyNetworkChat

Felicisimoiii

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:53:33 AM

Hello community members,

The Swapy Token is a utility token and it will be used for the following:

(a) To pay for the individual’s information

(b) To pay for services in the Swapy Network (such as credit scoring)

(c) And it will be used as collateral when requesting loans as soon as these features become available through the decentralized applications that are being developed by the Swapy team.

To understand more about Swapy Network, please check:

How Swapy Network works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3ThcLyi8_E

Whitepaper: https://www.swapy.network/SwapyNetworkWhitePaper-English.pdf

lps21

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:14:34 AM

Hi Everyone,

A friendly reminder to check out all the social media channels of Swapy:

A lot of great information can be found there. Have a great one everyone!
Felicisimoiii

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:24:17 AM

Hello Community Members,

We are proud to share with you this article,

The challenges of designing for blockchain: How I designed Swapy Exchange UX

"The main challenge when designing for a new technology that can certainly revolutionize the world as we know it, but that has not already reached its boom, as blockchain, is to humanize the technology, to make it user-friendly, and it is not an easy task. Translate the technical view, gathering engineering decisions into feasible interfaces can be tricky. The strategy we defined was to start simple and improve continuously, providing the necessary features to run the platform with satisfactory user experience, and constantly improve it based on our real user’s feedback."

Link: https://medium.com/swapynetwork/the-challenges-of-designing-for-blockchain-how-i-designed-swapy-exchange-ux-537e33c27340
kieran_84

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:53:33 AM

Hey Swapy fans!

As you may know Swapy recently announced a partnership with the Havven project. I invite you all to read about this and other partnerships Swapy has established by clicking here:

https://medium.com/swapynetwork/tagged/partnerships

Felicisimoiii

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:32:02 AM

I invite everyone who haven't read this one yet  Grin

Answering Due Diligence Questions
Written by Edmilson Rodrigues (CEO at Swapy Network)

Every once in a while we receive a list of due diligence questions. It is very useful to share the answers with the whole community, because it can help to solve other people’s doubts.

Q1: As part of your use case, Swapy Network will be the facilitator between the investor and the credit company. Do you have a list of credit companies/entities that you have already talked with who are willing to participate in your network?
A: We have been working close with 3 credit companies from Brazil to validate their needs while building our tool. We can not disclose their names because they are not officially our clients yet, but there is a great interest among the new digital lenders to join our network, as we can reduce their cost of funding in half.

Q2: How will Swapy network credit-score the loan applicant? Will this credit scoring be done by swapy or a 3rd party?
A: We adopted an Open Innovation approach. So, Swapy Network will be the way to aggregate and share people´s financial data, but the actual credit scoring for each loan will be done either by the Credit companies lending to the applicants, or by a especialized credit scoring company. We are in advanced talks with one of the biggest Alternative Credit Scoring companies in the world to join the Swapy Network and offer their model for the companies, charging for it in Swapy Tokens.

You can read the rest of the article here: https://medium.com/swapynetwork/answering-due-diligence-questions-8f5d79402f49
lps21

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:36:28 AM

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to share what how Swapy plans to solve problems of access to credit:

1. It facilitates offers of credit in order to lower the costs of capital.
2. It eliminates information asymmetry between participants through a commonly shared and
updated data network.
3. It provides better data so that credit companies can make better lending decisions and
offer lower rates to good clients.
4. It encourages lower cost capital and better information which can reduce entrance barriers
for new companies.

If you want to read more about Swapy, the whitepaper is located on this link: https://bit.ly/2qhddHM
tokyojapan77

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:26:25 AM

which exchanges to trade the coin,sir?
Sammied

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:51:15 AM

which exchanges to trade the coin,sir?

Hey tokyojapan77, Swapy tokens will be listed on Bleu Trade and LATOEX exchanges.
We are however making business efforts to add more.
Felicisimoiii

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:03:04 AM

Hello community members, we've added a new blog post! Grin

Generating IPFS Multihash Offline

Since it took some time to figure out a solution to this issue, we thought it would be interesting to share it with the community. We hope this code snippet can be valuable to other developers out there working with IPFS!

Link: https://medium.com/swapynetwork/generating-ipfs-multihash-offline-2edb2618b93b
tokyojapan77

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:45:17 AM

Hello all, how are you doing, when will campaign end?
Felicisimoiii

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:58:52 AM

Hello all, how are you doing, when will campaign end?

Hi! Are you referring to the bounty campaign?
ai5998865

Merit: 2

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:11:13 AM

Hello!
When you planed pay tokens for bounty?(b-hive platform)
lps21

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:32:36 AM

Hello!
When you planed pay tokens for bounty?(b-hive platform)

Hi ai5998865,

For bounty discussions, please check out this group:

https://t.me/bountyhive

Thanks in advance!
kieran_84

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:22:48 AM

Hey everyone,

Did you know our that Main sale is currently running?

🔸 The sale is live until the May 26th

🔹 Minimum Main-Sale Contribution is: 1 US$

🔸 Contribution guide: https://s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/swapynetwork/SwapyNetwork_TokenSale_ContributionGuide.pdf

❗️Also feel free to join our Announcement Channel to stay updated with all news! https://t.me/SwapyNetwork
lps21

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:46:02 AM

Hello community members,

Looking for a better credit alternative?

"The Swapy Company envision a world of efficient credit markets, with no barriers to entry for new players, where consumers have the power and reap the benefits of Universal Access to Credit."

More on this in the Whitepaper at: https://bit.ly/2qhddHM
Felicisimoiii

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:23:53 AM

Hello community members,

Looking for a better credit alternative?

"The Swapy Company envision a world of efficient credit markets, with no barriers to entry for new players, where consumers have the power and reap the benefits of Universal Access to Credit."

More on this in the Whitepaper at: https://bit.ly/2qhddHM

Here's a video too - Swapy Network a platform that aims to provide Universal Access to Credit Grin
tokyojapan77

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:16:14 AM

Hey guys. Wonderful project, thank you for creating our future, hope for success
Naes

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:19:40 AM

Hi! Devs, don't you plan to make your own slack channel? It can increase your score at different ICO trackers.
Sammied

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:08:54 PM

Hi! Devs, don't you plan to make your own slack channel? It can increase your score at different ICO trackers.

Hey Naes, thanks a lot for your support and suggestion. We really appreciate it. Smiley
lps21

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:31:38 AM

Hey everyone! Thanks for supporting Swapy!

Don't forget to follow us on our social media  Smiley

Twitter:  https://www.twitter.com/swapynetwork

Felicisimoiii

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:13:32 AM

Hey guys. Wonderful project, thank you for creating our future, hope for success

Indeed! Thank you for the support! Grin
lps21

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:33:56 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2018, 01:01:22 AM by lps21

Check out our Humans of Swapy series on youtube!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-d5asuAyd0
lps21

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:30:59 AM

"The Swapy Company envisions a world of
efficient credit markets, with no barriers to entry for new players, where consumers
are empowered and reap the benefits of universal access to credit"

More on this in the Swapy whitepaper at: https://bit.ly/2qhddHM
lps21

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:50:08 AM

Don't forget to head over to the website to stay updated on SWAPY sold at:

https://www.swapy.network/
LeihAnne1988

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:49:19 AM

Good project
Felicisimoiii

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:55:23 PM

Good project

Thank you! What do you like about the project? Give us your thoughts Grin
tokyojapan77

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:34:04 PM

Is Swapy Network token directly dependent on the cost of Ethereum?
BestKait

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:49:47 PM

Is Swapy Network token directly dependent on the cost of Ethereum?

Hello tokyojapan77,

Swapy Tokens during the token sale round is dependant on ETH, after it depends on the respective exchange.

Here are the prices for the Token Sale:

Hope this helps.  Smiley
anahmih

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:03:49 AM

how are doing with swapy network,hi is it time i delete the signature campaign or not?. Grin
Thanks..

▄▄██
         ▄▄██▀▀     ▄▄█
▄       █▀▀     ▄▄██▀▀
███▄▄         ██▀▀       ▄▄██
███████▄▄            ▄▄█████▀
███ ▀▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀▀
███▄▄   ▀▀██████████▀▀   ▄▄██
███████▄▄   ▀▀██▀▀   ▄▄█████▀
███ ▀▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀▀
███▄▄   ▀▀██████████▀▀   ▄▄██
▀▀█████▄▄   ▀▀██▀▀   ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀██▀▀
.E 3 T████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

█████  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

.Connecting Global Entrepreneurs.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████  █████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
BestKait

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:18:09 PM

how are doing with swapy network,hi is it time i delete the signature campaign or not?. Grin
Thanks..

Hi anahmih, Things are going well for the Swapy Network!

I think you are looking for the bounty group. Here are some links:

Telegram Bounty Group:https://t.me/bountyhive

Bounty group: https://bountyhive.io/browse/Swapy%20Network

You can take your bounty question to the Telegram group.

Hope this helps. Cheesy
developerphp

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:36:36 PM

A great team with a good idea to make the Swapy network, a beautiful project with a great future, the more is already available alpha version.
Felicisimoiii

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:00:49 AM

A great team with a good idea to make the Swapy network, a beautiful project with a great future, the more is already available alpha version.

I agree! Thank for your support! Grin
lps21

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:12:21 AM

Hi everyone,

I was reading the whitepaper and came across one of the reasons why we need universal credit that Swapy can provide:

A signi cant reason why two billion individuals lack access to nancial services is because traditional
banks can not find cost-effective means of servicing all populations, especially those at the
bottom of the socio-economic pyramid. This could be attributable to the prohibitive distances
that potential customers must travel to bank branches, or because such populations do not earn
enough money for the banks to value them as clients. The consequence is that these individuals
are excluded from the global credit ecosystem.

This is an excerpt from the whitepaper of Swapy, page 7. For more on the whitepaper, please click on this link: https://bit.ly/2qhddHM
Felicisimoiii

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:58:18 AM

Hello everyone! If you haven't read it yet, here's a good article about Swapy Network Grin

Swapy Network – Making the Credits Market Fair and Balanced

"The Swapy Network comes to bring some balance in the credit market by connecting borrowers, creditors, data producers, insurers, and other players into an open source and decentralized network available worldwide. Thus, people from developing countries will enjoy much lower interest rates given that Swapy’s creditors will mostly derive from wealthy nations. The network has a global approach, and this is great for keeping fairness."

Full article - https://themerkle.com/swapy-network-making-the-credits-market-fair-and-balanced/
kieran_84

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:56:47 AM

Hi Everyone,

A friendly reminder to check out all the social media channels of Swapy:

A lot of great information can be found there!
Felicisimoiii

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:47:21 AM

Greetings,

For everyone that missed the announcement Grin

Swappy and Havven Partnership

This partnership will enable us to eliminate one of the biggest potential problems of transnational loans: the price fluctuation of their currencies. - https://medium.com/swapynetwork/announcing-partnership-with-havven-e07e44c08275
lps21

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:44:59 AM

Get to know our passionate team dedicated that is dedicated to Swapy  Smiley

Swapy team: https://www.swapy.network/team
tokyojapan77

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:37:19 PM

Hey All. This is an exciting & great project, hopefully can success and make good solution in the future.😍
Felicisimoiii

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:13:27 AM

Hey All. This is an exciting & great project, hopefully can success and make good solution in the future.😍

Thank you for your support! Grin
kieran_84

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:40:22 AM

Dear community,

In the spirit of transparency and honesty, we are sharing with the community that we did not reach the soft cap, and thus, we will be honouring our terms and conditions in refunding the Ether to all contributors.

Our reputation is our most important asset. We are going to do the right thing by our community, who believed in us and in our dream.

So, expect to be refunded in your Blockhaus´ TGEApp profile within 7 days after the end of the ICO (May 26th).

We were very unfortunate with the timing of launch. But the beauty of being an entrepreneur is that failure = learning. You can always try again, and with the added benefit of being older and wiser.

We still believe in the power of the Blockchain to change the world, and we will keep working to make it happen.

Thank you for believing in us and our dream.
Felicisimoiii

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:02:03 AM

Hi All!

Contributed and don´t have access to the TGEapp profile? Please check out this link: https://medium.com/swapynetwork/contributed-and-don-t-have-access-to-the-tgeapp-profile-fill-this-form-ada14f78388e

kieran_84

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:57:04 AM

We kindly ask for 3 more days to return the ETH to contributors.

Dear community,

The process of returning the ETH to contributors through the TGEApp involves programming smartcontracts so the users can purchase back the ETH with the Swapys they got in the ICO.

We want to submit the smartcontracts to auditing, that is why we kindly ask for 3 more days to return the Ethers.

The ETH will be returned to contributors at most on 5th of June at Noon, NYC.

Thanks for understanding and you can be sure we have the best interest of our community at heart by submiting the code to auditing.

https://medium.com/@SwapyNetwork/we-kindly-ask-for-3-more-days-to-return-the-eth-to-contributors-72453c64c533
tokyojapan77

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:17:00 AM

is there admin or marketing manager ? I have a couple of questions to discuss - about partnership in media advertising field
Felicisimoiii

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:52:14 PM

is there admin or marketing manager ? I have a couple of questions to discuss - about partnership in media advertising field

Hi! Unfortunately Swapy did not reach the soft cap - https://medium.com/swapynetwork/swapys-ico-did-not-reach-the-soft-cap-we-will-return-the-eth-to-all-contributors-6ffbd3b1e492

You can contact Swapy at - https://www.swapy.network/contact
Sammied

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:44:36 PM

Hello All!📣

Refunds Have Begun 🔥

Please take a minute to read this article about the refund process!

https://medium.com/@SwapyNetwork/refund-process-started-one-last-security-check-in-your-email-7e5726321abe
kieran_84

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:46:19 PM

Dear Contributors,

It is a pleasure to tell you that we already refunded ~93% of the ETH raised in the ICO.

Read more here : https://medium.com/@SwapyNetwork/93-of-eth-already-refunded-f246e666cc8c
Basion

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:03:40 PM

I like your project. The idea is very interesting and if you really succeed in realizing your plans, then I think it will be cool. I wish you success!
thedon1997

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:29:24 PM

I like your project. The idea is very interesting and if you really succeed in realizing your plans, then I think it will be cool. I wish you success!

Hey Basion, thanks for your support Smiley
Felicisimoiii

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:24:33 PM

Hi all! We would like to share with the community that we are raising an equity round on Credit Dream, Inc.

More info on how to invest in our medium article at: https://medium.com/@SwapyNetwork/we-are-raising-an-equity-round-want-to-join-aad4cf718335
Felicisimoiii

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:53:03 PM

Hello All,

We are happy to share this news with the community. Please take a quick look here: 

It is a pleasure to announce that 99% of the ETH raised in the contribution was already refunded.

https://medium.com/@SwapyNetwork/99-of-eth-refunded-d45b58c507fc
tokyojapan77

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:08:25 PM

What is ETA on ETH refund? Really need that money
thedon1997

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:58:06 PM

What is ETA on ETH refund? Really need that money

Please take a quick look here: 

It is a pleasure to announce that 99% of the ETH raised in the contribution was already refunded. ⭐️👓

https://medium.com/@SwapyNetwork/99-of-eth-refunded-d45b58c507fc

If you have not yet received your refund, please contact the admins on telegram.
Link : https://t.me/SwapyNetworkChat
Sammied

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:28:24 PM

Please take a moment to read our latest update:

"100% of ETH refunded and the future of Swapy."

https://medium.com/@SwapyNetwork/100-of-eth-refunded-and-the-future-of-swapy-193cfc4f0a4c

Pivooooo

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:01:40 PM

Access to credit is a major barrier for people in developing countries. As Ed Rodrigues, founder and CEO of Swapy Network put it, “Credit is a wonderful tool to unleash peoples’ potential. Be it to further one’s education, start a business, finance healthcare or a home improvement, credit is key for people at the bottom of the pyramid to have a better life.” the poor become even poorer?
thedon1997

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:33:04 PM

Access to credit is a major barrier for people in developing countries. As Ed Rodrigues, founder and CEO of Swapy Network put it, “Credit is a wonderful tool to unleash peoples’ potential. Be it to further one’s education, start a business, finance healthcare or a home improvement, credit is key for people at the bottom of the pyramid to have a better life.” the poor become even poorer?

Hey Pivooo, Thank you for your support and your comment Smiley
kimonjol

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:50:58 PM

I think the existence of a Network of themed Swapy project about credit can help everyone to find capital in their efforts, and those of the credit in this project will be successful and be rich
thedon1997

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:10:00 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2018, 01:38:22 PM by thedon1997

I think the existence of a Network of themed Swapy project about credit can help everyone to find capital in their efforts, and those of the credit in this project will be successful and be rich

Hey Kimonjol,

Unfortunately, Swappy network did not meet its softcap, and thus, Swappy network had to cancel the sale and refund all contributions.

This is an official announcement made by the swapy team:

"In the spirit of transparency and honesty, we are sharing with the community that we did not reach the soft cap, and thus, we will be honouring our terms and conditions in refunding the Ether to all contributors.
Our reputation is our most important asset. We are going to do the right thing by our community, who believed in us and in our dream.
So, expect to be refunded in your Blockhaus´ TGEApp profile within 7 days after the end of the ICO (May 26th).
We were very unfortunate with the timing of launch. But the beauty of being an entrepreneur is that failure = learning. You can always try again, and with the added benefit of being older and wiser.
We still believe in the power of the Blockchain to change the world, and we will keep working to make it happen.
Thank you for believing on us and in our dream."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: