Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:59:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Just signing up for this guy  (Read 865 times)
Justjuice (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 02:39:04 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=231495.0

Having the same issue so I thought I'd sign up to add to his thread but seems the forum has limitations for newbs.

Cant even PM.

If someone could pass this onto the guy who started that thread it'd be appreciated.

I got a few 7950's as well, all came at different times so for a few days I was running on one card.  Second came so I powered down the rig, installed the GPU and when I powered it on again there was a burning plastic smell and no video output, no bios, nada.  Mobo was showing a 99 status code (super IO initialization - seems to be linked to the PCIe slots), all fans were working, even on the GPU's but nothing working.

I tried reseating, going back to one card, changing PCIe slots, even using an old GPU from our entertainment rig.  Without a GPU the mobo would put out a no video output code (no onboard) and with any GPU installed it still gave the 99 code.

I've contacted the guys I bought the mobo from to get an exchange which should happen in a few days as long as they dont try to give me the send it away for warranty spiel.  Happy to keep you updated if you send me a PM or something.  Maybe post this to your thread in case it can help anyone else out as well :thumbsup:
iTrader

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2013, 03:06:35 PM

Posted for you! Smiley
bongwater

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 03:16:32 PM

It sucks, I know. Just spend a few minutes and make a few posts
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 03:17:15 PM

It sucks, I know. Just spend a few minutes and make a few posts

Or use http://newbiejail.org

bongwater

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 03:19:00 PM

I have a feeling Mathew is the owner of newbiejail.org, he has a scamming history...
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 03:22:51 PM

I have a feeling Mathew is the owner of newbiejail.org, he has a scamming history...
Two false statements in such a short sentence. That's gotta be a record. What would you like as a prize?

bitbybit2

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 03:23:43 PM

Just look at us. We were newbie once. I don't think it is a drag to pass through this obstacle.
bitbybit2

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 03:27:29 PM

Two false statements in the same sentence. What do you want for your prize?

Newbies might post their ripple address. Don't mention the P-word.
snowcrashed

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 03:27:59 PM

Thanks for replying with your story.  I posted a response in my thread to keep things organized/avoid double posting.
bongwater

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 03:44:21 PM

Any luck yet?
bongwater

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 03:45:37 PM

Two false statements in such a short sentence. That's gotta be a record. What would you like as a prize?

No thanks, the prize would prob be some trojan virus wallet stealer or somethin..
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 03:48:42 PM

No thanks, the prize would prob be some trojan virus wallet stealer or somethin..

Yes, that is exactly what I'm known for. Click the link in my signature, it's full of stories of trojan wallet stealing mayhem and other devious activities. Virus anyone?
</sarcasm>

bongwater

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 04:04:56 PM

Thats very nice of you.
macintosh

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 04:27:38 PM

iTrader props on doing the right thing
PrintMule

Activity: 980

FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 04:33:17 PM

JUST SET THE AUTOREFRESH on "Show unread posts since last visit" or "Show new replies to your posts" by 5-10s and go for a walk

no need to pay to someone for such trivial task

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▀        ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███████████████████████████████████████████████
█████    ▄█████████▌   ▐█████▀  ▐███████████████▌  ▀██████████████████
████▌   ▐██████████    █████    ████████████████    ██████████████████
████▌   ▐█████████▄▄▄▄█████▌   ▐███████████████▌   ▐███▀▀█████████████
█████    ▀███████████████▀▀        ▄███████████    ██▀   ▐████████████
██████▄     ▀▀███████▀▀         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀█████▌   ▐▀   ▄███▀▀   ▀█████
█████████▄▄     ▀▀███▄  ▄▄    ████▀    ▄   ███       ▄███▀   ▄█  ▐████
█████████████▄▄     ▀████▌   ▐███▀   ███   ██▌      ████    ██▀  █████
██████▀▀   ▀█████▄    ███    ████   ███▌  ▐██    ▌  ▐██▌      ▄▄██████
█████    ▄████████    ▐██    ██▀▀   ██▀   ▐▀    ▐█   ██▌   ▀██▀▀  ████
████▌   ▐████████▀    ███▄     ▄▄▄     ▄    ▄   ▐██   ██▄      ▄▄█████
████▌   ███████▀    ▄███████████████████████████████▄  ▀▀██████▀▀ ████
█████    ▀▀▀▀     ▄█████████▀    ▀█▀    ▀█       ▀████▄▄         ▄████
██████▄▄    ▄▄▄▄████████████  █████  ██  █  █  █  ████████████████████
█████████████████████████  █▄    ▄█▄    ▄█  █  █  ████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
macintosh

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 05:17:01 PM

Having the same issue so I thought I'd sign up to add to his thread but seems the forum has limitations for newbs.

Cant even PM.

If someone could pass this onto the guy who started that thread it'd be appreciated.

I got a few 7950's as well, all came at different times so for a few days I was running on one card.  Second came so I powered down the rig, installed the GPU and when I powered it on again there was a burning plastic smell and no video output, no bios, nada.  Mobo was showing a 99 status code (super IO initialization - seems to be linked to the PCIe slots), all fans were working, even on the GPU's but nothing working.

I tried reseating, going back to one card, changing PCIe slots, even using an old GPU from our entertainment rig.  Without a GPU the mobo would put out a no video output code (no onboard) and with any GPU installed it still gave the 99 code.

I've contacted the guys I bought the mobo from to get an exchange which should happen in a few days as long as they dont try to give me the send it away for warranty spiel.  Happy to keep you updated if you send me a PM or something.  Maybe post this to your thread in case it can help anyone else out as well :thumbsup:

How do you set autorefresh??
wcx

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 05:31:01 PM

we all have to be babies sometime... right?
macintosh

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 05:37:59 PM

Cant even PM.

Good luck getting your problem all worked out, by the way you only need 4 hours
iTrader

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2013, 06:06:53 PM

iTrader props on doing the right thing

Smiley
Someone did the same for me on another forum so know how useful it can be! Smiley
Justjuice (OP)

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 09:14:04 AM

Hi guys.

Just offering a quick update.

I took my mobo into the place I purchased it today, they got it working perfectly and after describing everything they suggested it could be a ram issue.  I purchased a new 4gb stick which was 1600mhz and it all worked fine after that.  Looks like the other stick I was using was only 1333mhz.  Im not knowledgeable enough to know the difference between what the two offer but it seems that with one GPU the 1333mhz stick was fine but with two GPU's it just fried.

Currently have two GPU's in and its running good, as soon as my risers come I'll put the third GPU in and hope for the best.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: