View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amaljinadasa

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:40:18 AM

Good to hearing "working hard to implement Ether and ERC20 tokens"

Xynerise

Activity: 322
Merit: 363

39twH4PSYgDSzU7sLnRoDfthR6gWYrrPoD

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:53:30 AM

The UI looks good on iOS.

Is there a planned Android version?
zeus2017

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:41:15 AM

Bad that there is no multicurrency
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4922

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 11:08:05 AM

Will the sourcecode be released?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Kate1410 (OP)

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:15:38 AM

The UI looks good on iOS.

Is there a planned Android version?
We are very happy that you like the UI!  Smiley
For sure, we are developing Android right now and it will be presented soon!
LEINADbtc

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:33:37 AM

Looks really nice, like the UI.
Too bad not many people will switch, but i wish u good luck man  Wink

——< Datecoin | The fastest successful match. The hottest ICO ever. >——
ANN | Medium | Twitter Facebook | LinkdedIn | Telegram
Kate1410 (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:56:57 AM

Will the sourcecode be released?

We have it in our plans but it also takes time that is why we will do it after Ether release  Wink
At the moment all our forces are aimed at pumping up the wallet features!
Kate1410 (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:08:05 PM

Looks really nice, like the UI.
Too bad not many people will switch, but i wish u good luck man  Wink

THANKS A LOT!

We hope that users will see how good our product is and will start using it! Also, after the Ether and ERC20 tokens implementation the currency exchange option will be introduced, many users will be interested in such a secure and functional wallet  Smiley
kaloloy

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:23:14 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2017, 12:50:41 PM by kaloloy

So, you mean Bitcoin wallet of bitcoin.com isn't secure?
What are the other features of this wallet that Bitcoin wallet has not?
For me, none other wallets that are fully secure and handy except hardware wallet. It will save you from hacks and steals and give you a piece of mind specially if you're keeping a lot of Bitcoin today.
ibatcakes

Activity: 181

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:26:52 PM

Well I mean your wallet doesn't really stand out from any already widely adopted wallets like jaxx, electrum, bread,mycelium, exodus,copay and many more.

EXTREMELY SECURE
In case of device loss or any other circumstances your wallet can be recovered using a 12 word mnemonic phrase.

You make it seem like its something revolutionary..

Kate1410 (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:07:19 PM

Well I mean your wallet doesn't really stand out from any already widely adopted wallets like jaxx, electrum, bread,mycelium, exodus,copay and many more.

EXTREMELY SECURE
In case of device loss or any other circumstances your wallet can be recovered using a 12 word mnemonic phrase.

You are right, we follow the same technology as Jaxx, Exodus etc. But we find that no wallet seems to be high-end in both functionality and design at the same time. Also we want to remind that it is our first release and later we will do more and better! Wink We plan to add multiple currencies, that can be exchanged inside the wallet but keep UI very user-friendly.

We are always happy to get your feedback! Thank you!
ibatcakes

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:14:19 PM

EXTREMELY SECURE

You are right, we follow the same technology as Jaxx, Exodus etc. But we find that no wallet seems to be high-end in both functionality and design at the same time. Also we want to remind that it is our first release and later we will do more and better! Wink We plan to add multiple currencies, that can be exchanged inside the wallet but keep UI very user-friendly.

Let's say im a potentional customer, but i have couple of questions

1. you mentioned "high-end in both functionality and"  could you please explain what do you mean by that, what does "high-end in functionality" mean to you.
2. Website probably needs a little rework, including more information, maybe even a re-design, i mean the "header" part looks nice, but rest of the page kinda lacks, but as you said its just your first release so we will probably see a lot of reworks , hopefully Smiley
3. Maybe I didn't notice it, but how does lumi wallet sustain itself? what are the fees?

Again dont get me wrong im not here to bash your project, im just trying to extract some information
Kate1410 (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:42:21 PM

EXTREMELY SECURE

1. you mentioned "high-end in both functionality and"  could you please explain what do you mean by that, what does "high-end in functionality" mean to you.
2. Website probably needs a little rework, including more information, maybe even a re-design, i mean the "header" part looks nice, but rest of the page kinda lacks, but as you said its just your first release so we will probably see a lot of reworks , hopefully Smiley
3. Maybe I didn't notice it, but how does lumi wallet sustain itself? what are the fees?

Again dont get me wrong im not here to bash your project, im just trying to extract some information

While saying high-end we mean that we try to implement the best existing solutions for wallets. We care about users that is why try to do reliable and strong product.

That is why we are here, it would be very helpful to read your suggestions even about website design! Smiley

Our wallet is absolutely free for users, hope you will enjoy it!

Everyday we fix all arising bugs and crashes and your feedback is essential, new improved version will be on the AppStore in a few days.
ibatcakes

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:00:51 PM

EXTREMELY SECURE

While saying high-end we mean that we try to implement the best existing solutions for wallets. We care about users that is why try to do reliable and strong product.

That is why we are here, it would be very helpful to read your suggestions even about website design! Smiley

Everyday we fix all arising bugs and crashes and your feedback is essential, new improved version will be on the AppStore in a few days.

About the website it just needs a lot more information, at this moment it just have 4 small blocks of information which is probably not enough to convince users to use your wallet when there's tons of great wallets out there, I'm not saying your wallet is not great, but it just needs something to stand out from all the big sharks.

As you know a lot of crypto users are very skeptical when it comes down to wallets, they will try to gather as much information as possible, look for feedbacks and so on, right now lumi lacks information.
for example maybe implementing a roadmap would be a useful thing.

I understand that wallet is free for users ,but you have to sustain your service somehow otherwise whats the point of running the service? so thats why i was wondering whats your model to sustain the wallet.
One thing that came to my head was - lumi makes money on shapeshift transactions, but i dont see shapeshift implemented.

So there is probably some fees which you take extra
Kate1410 (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:28:35 PM

EXTREMELY SECURE

About the website it just needs a lot more information, at this moment it just have 4 small blocks of information which is probably not enough to convince users to use your wallet when there's tons of great wallets out there, I'm not saying your wallet is not great, but it just needs something to stand out from all the big sharks.

As you know a lot of crypto users are very skeptical when it comes down to wallets, they will try to gather as much information as possible, look for feedbacks and so on, right now lumi lacks information.
for example maybe implementing a roadmap would be a useful thing.

I understand that wallet is free for users ,but you have to sustain your service somehow otherwise whats the point of running the service? so thats why i was wondering whats your model to sustain the wallet.
One thing that came to my head was - lumi makes money on shapeshift transactions, but i dont see shapeshift implemented.

So there is probably some fees which you take extra

Yeah, you are absolutely right, now we have just one page but we will add new ones when they will be ready. For example, we will add FAQ tomorrow, and I really like your idea about roadmap. We will discuss it with our team, I think it will be very informative for our users.  Smiley

As for fees, we do not take any but as I said we will add an exchange option later. So that will be one of our possible inflows.
We have some other ideas but I think that you will be ok if I keep them undisclosed till we will do the rest of our plans. Smiley
What is more, not in our interests to to hide any fees, as far as our vision is to make a great product that will be the best solution on the market and we care about our reputation a lot.

Thanks again for being so supportive, we really appreciate it!
Kate1410 (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:40:56 PM

So, you mean Bitcoin wallet of bitcoin.com isn't secure?
What are the other features of this wallet that Bitcoin wallet has not?
For me, none other wallets that are fully secure and handy except hardware wallet. It will save you from hacks and steals and give you a piece of mind specially if you're keeping a lot of Bitcoin today.

We never wanted to say that any of existing wallets is not secure enough. As for Bitcoin.com, it is a bitcoin wallet, as we are today. But as I said we are going to implement multiple currencies that could be an valuable advantage for our wallet. Besides being secure it will be more useful.

As for a second issue, I believe it depends on the security of your device. Hardware wallets are not that handy as our solution, users can keep huge sums in a colder place but for everyday use Lumi wallet can be a very good solution.
Kate1410 (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:10:01 PM

Is there only 12-word mnemonic?

Now we offer 12 word mnemonic but we can do 24 if users prefer 24.
TerrorFromTheDeep

Activity: 324

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:17:38 PM

I don't trust to new bitcoin wallets with unknown publishers. I think that it is high possibility of scam. It is way to collect private keys, it could be work good till the moment when you get significant amount on this wallet
Xynerise

Activity: 322
Merit: 363

39twH4PSYgDSzU7sLnRoDfthR6gWYrrPoD

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:18:48 PM

We are very happy that you like the UI!  Smiley
For sure, we are developing Android right now and it will be presented soon!

Will be looking forward to it.

Will there be options like RBF (replace-by-fee), signing of messages, sweeping, and importing of wallets?
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: