Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:51:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 1380 times)
GRIDNET (OP)

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
-
November 07, 2017, 09:15:05 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2023, 10:53:28 PM by GRIDNET

-

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GRIDNET (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:21:29 PM

[reserved]
Andrehush

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:24:03 PM

swich off sounds on site please.
FreeZe_85

Activity: 130

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:15:12 PM

Only picture and sound and absolutly no information about project.

Please make a normal announcement.
kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:20:01 AM

1days 23hrs 41mins 11secs
a challenging work of art
DavidDuc

Activity: 187

You can do What you want.

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:10:05 AM

more infor?

republicrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:14:05 AM

less informations in the thread also in official website too,,
an there will be ess attentions from the crypto users dev,,
regards
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:18:00 AM

www.gridnet.org

you might want to take a look. This is going to be HUGE (did I say that?;]) probably the most ambitious blockchain project ever:D
... aaaaaaand only 2 days till more info. keep watching. you do not know that but we've been working on this for quite some time.
everthing from scratch; we even modified cryptolibraries as needed.... but...did I grab your attention? not yet? we are to reinvent the Internet... IoT.... got your attention? not yet? we are going to reinvent the power industry also. did I say that? keep watching.

It seems interesting, I will wait 2 days ahead and see what will happen
GRIDNET (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:44:07 AM

We have updated countdown at gridnet.org to be time-zone specific so that everyone gets in during same time. The countdown happens to end in the middle of Independance Day in Poland. From then, we will be answering all of the questions you might have.
Nesp

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:45:43 PM

i bet its gonna be ICO  Grin
tech72

Activity: 427

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 03:19:27 PM

So profesional ANN & website.

Btw how many project we got that is using "GRID" name?
Answer: too many.

BTW good luck!

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
allcryptominer

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:37:30 PM

Website so slow and not working. Taking way too long to load so it stops and you have to reload it again and you know how busy we all are so we can't wait for it to complete.
GRIDNET (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:14:42 PM

Website so slow and not working. Taking way too long to load so it stops and you have to reload it again and you know how busy we all are so we can't wait for it to complete.
Are you sure it is not your internet connectivity? The server is on a double 1Gbit uplink and network utilization is  currently in a 0-2% range.
GRIDNET (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:20:54 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2017, 05:55:49 PM by GRIDNET

So profesional ANN & website.
Btw how many project we got that is using "GRID" name?

When you see project details I think you might come to a conlusion the name of the project very well suites its nature. There are so many projects around made by kids etc; we did not even take time to cruise around all of the pseudo-projects laying around.

Besides, GRIDNET is name of the protocol which has been designed by us; peer-reviewed and published. There will be more info pretty soon.
HerMajor

Activity: 162

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:12:10 PM

sounds gooood, waiting for new info about project
Coindgr

Activity: 1034

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:19:09 PM

I'll be keeping an eye on this one. Hope it's not just one more ICO...

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
SlowGrowth

Activity: 490
Merit: 264

| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 09:44:10 PM

I just wish we had a little more info on OP...
GRIDNET (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:54:28 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2017, 07:48:07 AM by GRIDNET

Part of what you will see will be an annoucment of an ICO. BUT we've spent two years working on the rationale and technology backing the entire project.

Every white-paper there currently is was reviewed by the scientific community and published at very well established conferences. I'm working at the Poznan University of Technology in Poland and I'm head of the entire project. The code base is largely complete. Everything is written from  scratch. There's not a single line of code common with any other project.
When we had to, we worked closely with developers of Botan crypto-library to introduce necessary changes. There will be more info comming pretty soon.

The project spans accross data transmission, distributed computing and power industry.

As far as communication goes, it integrates a mode which works on top of a TCP/IP protocol stack, but also, another mode suitable for deployment in any kind of wireless hop-by-hop disruptive environments. The protocol rewards intermediaries of a data exchange on a per-byte basis. It actually is the first protocol of such a kind.  We made this  possible without putting too much stress onto the blockchain itself.  For this , we've reworked the entire smart-contract paradigm. You use same currency to dispatch data in IoT and on top of the Internet.

Then there is part which spans accross distributed computation and power industry. We've actually designed the first ecosystem for use in Smart Grid environments which is completely decentralised without any kind of trusted thid parties. The technology allows for energy trade in case of a complete apocalyps. Anyone can become a power distribution company and cnyone can become a telecomunnication company. Everyone is incentivised.

There are no trusted third parties of any kind.

There are further whitepapers under review for best journals and conferences as I speak.

Everthing constitutes a perfectly integrated environment. Data transmission; distributed apps and energy tade. A system which would literally help you out in case of a complete apocalyps. When communication companies go down, when power grids go down.We've worked on it pretty hard. And when there's no 'complete apocalyps' you still have got a system which is usefull in a multitude of situations.
sotisoti

Activity: 762

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:51:40 AM

Can you optimize the website? It's so slow.....

Bitrated user: sotisoti.
HmmMAA

Activity: 1111
Merit: 584

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:59:46 AM

Website works fine for me . Maybe you could add an email subscription field for those that want to know more about your project . Good luck and waiting for more info .

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." Thomas Sowell
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: