Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:24:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitconnect  (Read 896 times)
jerry0 (OP)

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:20:28 PM

I am looking through coinmarketcap and this has my attention.  This coin has went up to almost as much as ETH prices already.  The price of it earlier was very little like ETH yet there is very little discussion about this coin.  Is there a reason why?  I just noticed this coin starts the same word like bitcoin... in bit...

Is there a reason i don't find any topics about this coin?  This coin has soared very high yet there is almost no talk about it.  Is it possible for this coin to hit 1k or more?
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:37:25 PM

I'd do a quick search on it; you're very likely to find the lack of discussion around it relates to the secrecy and the likelihood Bitconnect will collapse at any moment.  Unlike Bitcoin which is open-source and decentralized, Bitconnect is closed.  In fact, no one knows the people behind Bitconnect so if they did decide to close up shop one day there isn't much anyone can do to get their funds back.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
prodigalson

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:02:01 PM

Just another shit coin for MLM sheeps

Hello, cryptoworld
Cipherr

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:08:06 PM

You didnt search then.

Bitconnect is a well known ponzi scheme in the crypto community. Its trading of its coin is kept to as few exchanges as possible to manipulate and control its stats and its a joke that will crumble when they cant pay out eventually.

If it wasnt a ponzi everyone in their mother would talk about it, because look at its growth rate. But when you realize what it is, you wont touch it with a 10 ft pole, because it could collapse into nothing at any given moment. Like 10 days ago they just dropped their marketcap by like 500million out of fucking nowhere with some lame excuse. Go check the marketcap chart to see it.

Ridiculous. Stay away.
Cicada1033

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:13:19 PM

You will see on the forum that this project is actually discussed quite a lot. So listen to the people! It's a well know ponzy scheme.

Just stick to the rule: If it sounds too good to be true it most likely is. And Bitconnect sounds absolutelly rediculous.

ModulTrade ║  DEMOCRATIZING GLOBAL TRADE WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  ║ ModulTrade
The Freedom To Trade▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ White Paper ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬The Freedom To Trade
FacebookMediumLinkedinTwitterTelegramReddit
Alns

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:27:58 PM

Dont be so dumb, bitconnect has only went up because it has a lot of support from the newbie ones who LOVES ponzi schemes, there is no way that a program could give someone more than 1 percent a day and with COMPOUND included, it is impossible.
Dont be dumb, dont buy this coin, because on the day that this project explodes, the price will go down so much, and it is probably going to reach less than $100 again.
HAARP

Activity: 206

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:31:52 PM

You didnt search then.

Bitconnect is a well known ponzi scheme in the crypto community. Its trading of its coin is kept to as few exchanges as possible to manipulate and control its stats and its a joke that will crumble when they cant pay out eventually.

If it wasnt a ponzi everyone in their mother would talk about it, because look at its growth rate. But when you realize what it is, you wont touch it with a 10 ft pole, because it could collapse into nothing at any given moment. Like 10 days ago they just dropped their marketcap by like 500million out of fucking nowhere with some lame excuse. Go check the marketcap chart to see it.

Ridiculous. Stay away.

It's a ponzi scheme for sure, but we can't understand how its price was pumped this much. From the january 2017, until now, there is sharp value inflation in its price and this is very interesting for such ponzi scheme. That's the point.
ahmedjamal1998

Activity: 714
Merit: 537

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 10:40:32 PM

Is there a reason i don't find any topics about this coin?  This coin has soared very high yet there is almost no talk about it.

Well by the time you wrote this question, you should've guessed it yourself.
Yes it's a scam coin with nothing interesting in it at all. And that's actually not only my own opinion on here. Just try searching the forum for this coin and you'll see each and everyone explaining how it's a scam.

A lot of the members of the forum trade in cryptocurrencies and try to snatch every opportunity to make money out of coins. Don't you expect to find millions and millions of threads about if it was legit ?

I mean it went up from $212 on October 29 to $284 on November 3. That's a 34% increase in less than 5 days.
Clearly it's something that you don't want to put your money in.

Besides, there's something that caught my attention in the price charts.
Look at the market cap ! It went down by $1,500,000,000 in a fraction of a second and nothing happened ?
Like what in the world is going on with this thing ?

Get me out of here.
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:42:19 PM

I am looking through coinmarketcap and this has my attention.  This coin has went up to almost as much as ETH prices already.  The price of it earlier was very little like ETH yet there is very little discussion about this coin.  Is there a reason why?  I just noticed this coin starts the same word like bitcoin... in bit...

Is there a reason i don't find any topics about this coin?  This coin has soared very high yet there is almost no talk about it.  Is it possible for this coin to hit 1k or more?

Just check their history its connected to MLM or ponzi better stay away from it. It is not even being developed into a better altcoin
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:43:21 PM

Did its price really went up? Or is it just a made up number coming from their exchange and broadcasted to coinmarketcap?

Their exchange is new and only deals with BCC and so they can report any number they want for the price and volume through their API and that's enough for coinmarketcap to get listed and the numbers accepted.

By the numbers ~95% of the volume is done there, they're likely also change the price to their liking which nobody will ever know.

Not your keys, not your coins!
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:50:13 PM

Bitconnect has own forum, you can try to find them all through the search engine. but bitconnect was better than ethereum, if you are thinking about the bitconnect as the same with ethereum and you may wrong. Look at the chart on the coinmarketcap. The only traded bitconnect coin was in their own exchange site. that gives a lot of opinion about the manipulation especially their business structure just follow the ponzi scheme.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:57:03 PM

Is there a reason i don't find any topics about this coin?
It's because it's more of a ponzi / pyramiding scheme, try to study bitconnec it's more of something that make their investors think that they are investing to a real coin but in reality, they don't.

This coin has soared very high yet there is almost no talk about it.  Is it possible for this coin to hit 1k or more?
I don't know since I'm not giving an interest to have some little of my money invested there. But if I were you it's not gonna work out to stay on that coin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:01:15 PM

People are investing less on it! Should prices start falling or not rise fast! or have come to the price threshold! But investing in BCC is more risky than BTC
cakravothy

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 11:09:23 PM

bitcoinnect this now is booming, much new member every day join in bitcoinnect
you can read in coinmarketcap volume transaction and bitcoinnect price always incraese

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Swinging Phallus

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:12:47 PM

You didnt search then.

Ridiculous. Stay away.

It's a ponzi scheme for sure, but we can't understand how its price was pumped this much. From the january 2017, until now, there is sharp value inflation in its price and this is very interesting for such ponzi scheme. That's the point.

One of the big reasons the price went up was because a TON of greedy crypto-youtubers were spreading the word like wildfire because of referral bonuses. They offer a lucrative bonus for inviting new people in the system by giving you like 10% profits from your guests profits. It's incredibly sketchy, when I first heard of it I knew very well this was nothing but bad news. The people who invest in this downright confirm it's legitimacy without a shadow of a doubt, but the truth is poignant with BCC. It looks like a ponzi and it feels like a ponzi, so most likely.... it 's a ponzi.
Briian007

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:03:49 PM

It's ponzi, so people dont like to talk about it. People take about real coin with real product, real plan for future.
jerry0 (OP)

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:04:22 PM

Well let say you bought a lot of bitconnect earlier on when it was 1 dollar or something like that.  If someone has a lot of bitconnect now, wouldn't the smart thing be just cash it all out for profit now?  Or someone cannot do this at the moment?  I know ponzi is a scam but if someone owned bitconnnect right now, could they sell it all and make their profits?
BureauChef

Activity: 139

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:10:15 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 02:05:46 AM by BureauChef

Well let say you bought a lot of bitconnect earlier on when it was 1 dollar or something like that.  If someone has a lot of bitconnect now, wouldn't the smart thing be just cash it all out for profit now?  Or someone cannot do this at the moment?  I know ponzi is a scam but if someone owned bitconnnect right now, could they sell it all and make their profits?

I think, on livecoin, you can cash it out now, but I have no idea about their BCC exchange. It's purely a ponzi system, no doubt for this. Then please avoid this BCC coins. Doesn't worth trading on the exchanges.
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:12:10 PM

The main reason this coin goes skyrocket is because ... it uses ponzi scheme. Just stay away from this scheme (Ponzi, HYIP, MLM, etc). They will collapse one day for sure, and I'm guessing it won't be long from now.

Besides their main ANN thread I couldn't find anything elese. Probably because Bitcointalk community hate such scheme. Any discussion of it would be instantly flooded with people warning that it's a scam.
cindygirl

Activity: 280
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:12:38 PM

Avoid it at all costs, it's a Ponzi scheme and it will eventually one day go bust. There are so many sites and social media influencers that promote it for their own benefit, it can only continue for as long as it can attract new foolish money.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: