Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:53:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The value of my need is 0.04368867, worth around BRL 1.000,00  (Read 379 times)
andersonsimoes2 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 09:29:51 PM

Dear,
I need 0.04368867BTC equivalent to the BRL 1,000.00.

I'm a beginner here on the site, I still have no reputations. I live in Brazil, I do not know what to offer them with a guarantee.
Taras
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053

Please do not PM me loan requests!

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 09:33:21 PM

Hi there, you can get a loan from here if you are able to supply collateral worth at least as much as the loan amount plus interest. Ideally this would be a stake in a cryptocurrency other than bitcoin. You can read the stickies on this board for more information.
Crypto Capital

Activity: 155
Merit: 16

🔥3.5% a Month🔥Loans bit.ly/2JRWesw

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:29:20 PM

Dear,

I'm a beginner here on the site, I still have no reputations. I live in Brazil, I do not know what to offer them with a guarantee.

What do you need the loan for?

├   Crypto Capital   ─  「Loans」─「Brokerage」─「BTC sales」 ╡
⊷  E-mail  ⊶ ● ⊷  Telegram  ⊶
andersonsimoes2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 12:02:59 AM

Dear,

What do you need the loan for?

To complete the payment from my mining company. Refund in 10 days.
andersonsimoes2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 12:30:38 AM

Hi there, you can get a loan from here if you are able to supply collateral worth at least as much as the loan amount plus interest. Ideally this would be a stake in a cryptocurrency other than bitcoin. You can read the stickies on this board for more information.

At the time of the loan I can check the quotation in dollar. When making the repayment, paid the loan amount + 120% interest on the value in the quotation of the moment. I make my data available for greater security. Att;
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:36:31 AM

Dear,

Expect to be tagged. You in effect just begging here, you do not ever read. The first ever thing you do here on the forum is ask a loan. Do you think this forum is a charity and that every loan request just gets granted here? People aren't stupid here, offer collateral or just lock this thread. I'm sure you don't care about your newly created account anyway.
andersonsimoes2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 03:05:31 AM

Dear,

Expect to be tagged. You in effect just begging here, you do not ever read. The first ever thing you do here on the forum is ask a loan. Do you think this forum is a charity and that every loan request just gets granted here? People aren't stupid here, offer collateral or just lock this thread. I'm sure you don't care about your newly created account anyway.

I'm not begging! I just said that I need a certain amount and whoever can lend me will pay the amount and interest. Am I out of the norm? Was I stupid?
Lone Shark

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:08:59 AM

Dear,

I'm not begging! I just said that I need a certain amount and whoever can lend me will pay the amount and interest. Am I out of the norm? Was I stupid?
You are not out of the norm. You're actually normal. You're one of those stupid newbies just keep on creating new accounts just to post a loan request without even caring about any rules or customs on this forum. If you even had a little decency to read the stickies before you click the "post new topic" you will realize that collateral is 100% required if you are not trusted on this forum. But what did you do? You immediately opened this thread and openly asked for a loan without collateral, which in reality is actually begging because there is 100% no guarantee you will pay.

Prove me wrong by offering collateral for your loan.
andersonsimoes2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 03:29:39 AM

Dear,

You are not out of the norm. You're actually normal. You're one of those stupid newbies just keep on creating new accounts just to post a loan request without even caring about any rules or customs on this forum. If you even had a little decency to read the stickies before you click the "post new topic" you will realize that collateral is 100% required if you are not trusted on this forum. But what did you do? You immediately opened this thread and openly asked for a loan without collateral, which in reality is actually begging because there is 100% no guarantee you will pay.

I'm in mine in no time I was "stupid novice"! I just opened a topic to ask for the exact amount I need! Did I miss it ?! Is that why I'm stupid?
The person who lends me the necessary amount will prove that I am not a novice who is creating accounts to borrow! My details and my contacts are there for you!
Do I have any guarantees you want? Do you want my BitPay wallet backup ?!
Lone Shark

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:06:43 AM

Dear,

I'm in mine in no time I was "stupid novice"! I just opened a topic to ask for the exact amount I need! Did I miss it ?! Is that why I'm stupid?
The person who lends me the necessary amount will prove that I am not a novice who is creating accounts to borrow! My details and my contacts are there for you!
Do I have any guarantees you want? Do you want my BitPay wallet backup ?!

Your identity guarantees nothing nor is your BitPay wallet. Both are useless as collateral.

Again, do not expect anyone to fund your loan request, because no one is stupid enough to risk anything with a newbie that has no collateral but his identity. No one also cares if you are someone who creates accounts to just ask for loans, the fact is there is still no guarantee of getting paid back if anyone lends you money.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: