Bitcoin Forum
October 21, 2024, 12:43:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins with new technology  (Read 181 times)
abakr (OP)

Activity: 1736
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:39:26 PM

I am interested in altcoins that have to develop a new technology such as decred, dash, elastic, zcash, kore but which have not yet entered the market.  Roll Eyes
javadsalehi

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:50:27 PM

Electroneum seems to be a good choice. It's a cryptocurrency with its own blockchain which can be mined by mobile. Do some research about it.
Alns

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:51:50 PM

Electroneum, but why dont you look at the altcoins announcement board? you are wasting a lot of time in here because i dont think that you are going to get a proper answer in here.
Electroneum seems to be an altcoin that you are looking to buy, it has a very nice technology and i am sure that it is going to be one of the best icos for now, so why dont you give it a try? maybe it impress you.
But make your own research, dont be too lazy man.
Jarixx

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:37:23 PM

Yes technology or a product is a key for successful coin.
I like to see coins with their own technology.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
IamHigh

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:39:52 PM

They are not new technologies but Binance BNB, waves and Openanx are very useful projects. In the future, lots of people will be using their exchange platforms and they will generate much income from this. You can invest from now.
dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:05:38 PM

Electroneum
Electroneum has been hacked,  Huh why are you suggesting this to the OP? there is no way to invest in there because the whole company lost their funds because of the hack to the multisig wallets of ethereum.
There is no way to recover that money, and i am sure that if they can recover it, they are not going to send that money back because it would take days to do so.
What a horrible advice, there are better options instead of electroneum, take a look at the other boards,.

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████