Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 09:46:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are Signature Campaigns?  (Read 3111 times)
Kiki Rusma

Activity: 40
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:06:42 PM

Now days, Signature only accepting Jr.Member rank so you need to reach it before you join it, or you can buy the account (not recommended)

yes it's easily to made a rig, not just one you can build more than one if you have old account with high rank (Hero/Legendary). good luck on your signature
so there's no signature campaign for newbie?

Still there is a chance for us as newbies here. Although most of the signature campaign is exclusive only for those who has a higher rank at least Jr member. But there are some signature campaign that accepts newbies,just keep on searching,and I believe you will not regret for something that you can possibly discover. Hopefuly I'm not in the scam campaign, I saw it from other forum.
i have searched sign campaign for newbie, but couldnt find it, will you send me a pm to tell me the available signature campaign for newbie now?
Monta3002

Activity: 344
Merit: 257

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:51:34 PM

Hey everybody!

I'm very happy to be part of this great community, I would love to understand signature campaigns and how I may be able to be part of these projects. Thank you.

I'm very interested in building a mining rig soon and any advice would also be appreciated over PMs, I also look for those who wish to join with me over nicehash miner to work together for fast pay.

Sincerely,
V.F
Signature campaigns are commonly known for promoting company for their ICO, it is just like attracting investors and it is your online job you will be able to get your price after the ICO

ajmal604

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:13:24 PM

Thanks to them for the above answers! I also hadn't know about signature campaign, but I got my answer in the answer above. Cool
Thanks..
kie

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:26:11 PM

Does anyone know if there are any signature campaigns for newbies?

I looked for around on this forum but newbies are not accepted to participate Signature Campaign

many of the signature campaign doesn't accepted newbies try to reach 30 activity so that the rank of your would
become Jr member, then they will accept you. Because most of the sig camp only accept jr member than newbie.

Nfp

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:49:22 AM

Hey everybody!

I'm very happy to be part of this great community, I would love to understand signature campaigns and how I may be able to be part of these projects. Thank you.

I'm very interested in building a mining rig soon and any advice would also be appreciated over PMs, I also look for those who wish to join with me over nicehash miner to work together for fast pay.

Sincerely,
V.F

Signature campaigns is one of the best an easiest way of making money on this community. You just need to reach the jr member to join in any campaigns that you'd like to join in.
DontMe99

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:12:44 AM

Does anyone know if there are any signature campaigns for newbies?
Yes, there is a campaign that accepts newbie but only a few. I think it's better to rank up first before joining the signature campaigns.
sucix

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:03:45 AM

Now days, Signature only accepting Jr.Member rank so you need to reach it before you join it, or you can buy the account (not recommended)

yes it's easily to made a rig, not just one you can build more than one if you have old account with high rank (Hero/Legendary). good luck on your signature

Even more, i found some project only accept full member and up. So i suggest to increase your rank first.

defc0de

Activity: 270
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:43:23 AM

It's basically using your signature to help promote a project here in BCT. Payouts depend on the rank you have and there are posts requirement that you need to comply each week aside from changing your signatures. One good signature campaign I suggest you join is DeepOnion. It's basically and airdrop that requires you to change your signature as well, so it's like a hybrid of both. The coins you'll earn are undeniably valuable as the project is really great. The developers are working 24/7 to beat their roadmap, new updates are being issued regularly and the community itself is amazing! Look at their community in this link - https://deeponion.org/community/. they just keep on growing in numbers, and eventually you'll see this coin be adopted massively.

gregory51gosh

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Analysis is the key.

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 11:55:31 AM

We had a special newbie program, but we start now since Jr - maybe you would be interested to watch it: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2293442.0

██████████████████████████
█████████████     ████████
███████████       ████████
███████████    ███████████
████████          ████████
████████          ████████

████ █████████      ██████
████    █████        █████
█████               ██████
██████             ███████
███████           ████████
████████        ██████████
██████       █████████████

████████████████████   ███
████████████████  ███ ████
████████████    ███   ████
████████      ███    █████
████        ███      █████
██████    ███       ██████
███████████         ██████
██████████   █     ███████
██████████ ███████ ███████

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ TOKENLOYALTY.IO ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DAO ecosystem for loyalty programs: YOUTUBE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬LOOK AT THE WHITEPAPER▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████    ██████
███████████████████████████      █████
██████ █████████   █████████    ██████
████████ ██████     ██████████████████
██████████ █████   ██████     ████████
████████████ ███████████       ███████
██████████████ █████████       ███████
█████   ████████ ████████     ████████
████     █████████ ███████████████████
█████   ████████████ █████████████████
██████████████████████ ███████████████
████   ███████    ██████ █████████████
███     █████      ███████ ███████████
████   ██████      █████████ █████████
██████████████    ████████████████████
  *Whitepaper
*How to buy
*Roadmap
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:34:01 PM

We had a special newbie program, but we start now since Jr - maybe you would be interested to watch it: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2293442.0

Thank you for this useful information. They are important not only for beginners but also for more advanced users. You can learn a lot from it.
gunblade11

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:38:10 AM

EtherATM is correct. It seems that you need to reach a certain rank first before being qualified for the signature campaigns.
Tux99

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:57:35 AM

Signature campaigns are one of the source of income here in this forum. Just by wearing their signatures and avatar you can earn Bitcoin or altcoins. But first, you need to reach the appropriate rank to join the the campaign. Newbies don't have the privilege to join the sigcamp since it's a newly created account and don't have the function that you can click the signature. Some junior members are able to join a sigcamp. So, you better reach that rank to eligible to join a sigcamp. When you reach that rank. You can now find a camp which accepts junior member. You must apply and evealuated first. Campaign manager will look for your post quality. So you better make your post qualty and contructive. That's their criteria to accept someone on their campaign. Goodluck.

Thank you sir for explaination. Now i understand what signature campaign is. I heard also that signature campaign is big revenue. I will increase my rank first.
LepriCON

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:42:46 PM

Thanks to everyone who explained this notion! You were very helpful Wink
Casey7

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:26:47 PM

For me,, i heard signature camapaign is very good way to gain bitcoin by wearing the signature from project.
ruzel13

Activity: 136

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:24:47 PM

Signature campaign is more likely your job for a period of time, you will be promoting the on going ICO project until it is done, you will get paid in tokens after the ICO.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM   ▲   WHITE PAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  SLACK   ▲   DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Majesty0109

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:55:35 PM

Signature campaign Look at it as a form of advertisement without the need to create a fancy image.  By advertising a certain coin, service or platform in your forum signature, that message will be visible to anyone browsing the same topics as the ones you posted in.  This is also why all forum signatures require you to post a minimum number of posts on a weekly/monthly basis.
jigsaw97

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:37:21 PM

so there's no signature campaign for newbie?

Still there is a chance for us as newbies here. Although most of the signature campaign is exclusive only for those who has a higher rank at least Jr member. But there are some signature campaign that accepts newbies,just keep on searching,and I believe you will not regret for something that you can possibly discover. Hopefuly I'm not in the scam campaign, I saw it from other forum.
i have searched sign campaign for newbie, but couldnt find it, will you send me a pm to tell me the available signature campaign for newbie now?

for newbie there is but this is limited only i mean your lucky if can find but the best thing to do is just to wait when you can join for some campaign atleast if you are jr. member you can now join learn to wait this is the tested on how patient you are.
icochick

Activity: 131

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:14:15 PM

What are some things to look for in a good legit signature campaign?
Sone11

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:47:55 PM

Luckily I found a good signature campaign recommended by a friend and I'm wearing it now. He told me that you really have to dig deep into the ANN page to take a look at good sig campaigns. For me you should wear only those that u think has really lot of potential aligned with your perspective and not just it has a good income.
gunblade11

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:24:33 AM

It is good to hear that you already found a signature campaign. Just a question, do they allow newbies to wear their signatures? I thought they only allowed Jr. Members.  Huh
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: