Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:53:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are Signature Campaigns?  (Read 3111 times)
huyenvu301

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:47:03 AM

I'm a newbie too, and also interested in signature campaign. So sad because it's not for newbie. Sad((
warda1989

Activity: 166
Merit: 29

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:17:43 AM

Thanks alot for kindful user here. Till now, I only understand what is the signature campaign. but still confuse how to use signature. can some one give me related thread how to use signature campaign, and can I as newbie use signature. what's is the forum rules about using signature?

There are actually quite a few campaigns that accepts newbies for their signature bounty campains. It does take a little work to find these but it is possible. Look through every single bounty thread in the forum section for bounties (I did the first 3 pages). I did that and found 5 campaigns which accept newbies. Some of them are a bit tough as you need to make 10 posts weekly but still great that they allow newbies to participate Smiley

Here are two you can join right now:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2480706.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2470827.0

Thanks brother...
I'll keep LEARN, then hope can EARN
UltraMegaSick

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:18:33 AM

Is a way to advertise through your signature in forum.
you get paid per good quality post.
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:34:43 AM

Signature campaigns are the campaign where many companies give the advertise of their ICO.we have to just wear the signature(depend upon rank)and do the necessary posts.The most of campaigns are  for the jr.member and above members so i suggests you to first of all up your rank upto atleast jr.member.And for the posting you need the proper knowledge about the cryptoworld.You can earn good amount of btc from this campaign and your earning increase with your rank.
Bobby_D

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:25:08 AM

Tell me please, are there exist a proper signature compaine for a jr.member?

Apollonia 〇 | HEALTHCARE ECOSYSTEM
https://apollonia.io
glenmorota

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:30:31 AM

how many days before we became a Jr. Member ? or how Many post do we need  Huh Huh
PolinaVodovatova

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:31:38 AM

As you gain higher levels on this forum, you can apply for signature campaign. If accepted, you will be paid for the signature.
Matrix3

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:48:43 AM

When deciding which campaign to choose, it is necessary to explore a bit of the project which has a perspective, what are the experiences of colleagues who are already in this campaign, because it may not be as everything stated at the very beginning. There is no need to rush, because then mistakes are possible and expected. Wink
rgbrt

Activity: 70

DHrJPBSTfSbJAvAVbRXuJ1j8L7XP3uNjdZ

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:57:00 PM

This forum provides every user to have a signature on all his post/msgs. Some coins offer you rewards for wearing their Advt. on our signature column as part of their marketing campaign.
Matrix3

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:56:11 AM

Altcoin campaigns are good for beginners and can be quite profitable.
In a good altcoin campaign, it can be decent to earn in a month.

Alcoin campaigns can be found here:
Alternate cryptocurrencies> Marketplace (Altcoins)> Bounties (Altcoins)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

Serious campaigns are mostly serious managers.
Before signing up for such campaigns, it would probably be useful to have quality posts in a couple of weeks.
khurah

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:23:35 PM

Hey everybody!

I'm very happy to be part of this great community, I would love to understand signature campaigns and how I may be able to be part of these projects. Thank you.

I'm very interested in building a mining rig soon and any advice would also be appreciated over PMs, I also look for those who wish to join with me over nicehash miner to work together for fast pay.

Sincerely,
V.F

All i know about signature campaign are the one. that we should  joined to earn a token that we can make it a bitcoin if it will done. Signature campaign is a bounty that the manager manage the campaign they introduce to every people so that as a user to joined to their campaign to disseminate the signature it has.
Praskatoon

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:11:59 PM

Hello,

I've just applied for signature campaign as newbie.

If you are interested, please find more information below:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2494876

PolinaVodovatova

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:06:31 PM

Signature campaign is income way. we can earn though signature campaign.you need to write some topic in the forum and you can use avatar and you can earn bitcoin or altcoin. you must have jr. member in the forum otherwise you are not eligible for the signature campaign. you should fill their criteria to accept someone on their campaign.
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:52:04 AM

Well I saw some campaigns for newbies, you should just seek in bounty threads. And choose wisely, because sometimes you cannot change this signature about months or you loose all your earnings on this campaign.

captainplauze

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:53:00 AM

These are marketing moves done by project owners in order to advertise themselves in social media and the forum. They reward you with project tokens (stake) most of the times
rphk

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:37:30 AM

Signature campaign is basically like advertisement of their business . To join signature campaign your rank level should go up like Jr.member or member so that you can join any campaign it announces on market place >services>forum , First go through the forum all sections and you will have some idea and gain knowledge on how cryto currency works and alt coin works .And there will be then and then  signature campaign announced on forum .

_____________________EBCOIN_____________________      █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █     JOIN TOKEN SALE  >  Feb 1st, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018
The Best Gift for Travelers           ◢◢      Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market      ◤◤
▬▬▬▬                FACEBOOK                 TWITTER                 SLACK                 MEDIUM                 TELEGRAM               ▬▬▬▬
Cutieepooh

Activity: 106

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 08:30:11 AM

Hey everybody!

I'm very happy to be part of this great community, I would love to understand signature campaigns and how I may be able to be part of these projects. Thank you.

I'm very interested in building a mining rig soon and any advice would also be appreciated over PMs, I also look for those who wish to join with me over nicehash miner to work together for fast pay.

Sincerely,
V.F

Please check following links. Do proper study. Increase your rank. Do a part in forum discussion everyday. Do atleast 5 post daily.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
DennisStoff

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:14:48 AM

signature campaign is the ad space that each account has in bitcointalk to promote the desired website and we get paid for promoting the website, there are many altcoin developer team that give opportunity to member to follow signature campaign with pay altcoin or bitcoin.
avfcbuyersclub

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:12:35 PM

Does anyone know if there are any signature campaigns for newbies?

for the moment they dont accept newbie level
my advise do not hurry after it
jut try to learn more and be more active and then you will find your wishes

This is actually a really important point in my opinion. With cryptocurrencies beginning to dominate mainstream talk there will be a rush of people thinking they can get rich quick and entering the market, backing projects with no hope or future and being burnt. Part of me really wants to dive in as I'm in that "fear of missing out" stage, but really trying to force myself to actually understand some of the fundamentals before going in, and I'd say that's quite important to remember.
Bashcarter

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:04:16 PM

Hello! Everyone Smiley
Base on the information that ive learned on exploring here in bitcointalk, there's some of the signature campaigns is a scam.can anyone here can give me tips on how to avoid those scam campaign. Thank you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: