Bitcoin Forum
September 18, 2024, 09:48:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHY is a preference to dag-technology, like a BYTEBALL or IOTA?  (Read 1497 times)
paparadis

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:45:01 PM

We have been witnesses of a nice rise of IOTA, does anyone think that is time for other DAG-based cryptos?
Black_bl

Activity: 503
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:26:41 PM

We have been witnesses of a nice rise of IOTA, does anyone think that is time for other DAG-based cryptos?
Of course, there are opportunities like in byteball, aidos kuneen, raiblocks (but raiblocks throughout hype)
Black_bl

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:07:28 PM

It seems that byteball has awaken....130% per day - very nice
HybCZ

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

BTC forever

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:37:37 AM

After IOTY's success, people saw the potential of DAG currencies and started to invest in others. Whoever did not believe and did not buy again, they have only the eyes for crying.
Dread (OP)

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:00:03 AM

After IOTY's success, people saw the potential of DAG currencies and started to invest in others. Whoever did not believe and did not buy again, they have only the eyes for crying.

his biying and trustless its just time of question

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
HybCZ

BTC forever

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:08:19 AM

his biying and trustless its just time of question

And what do you think buy or not buy? Both or just one? Smiley
kmxl45

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:58:32 PM

Nice times for DAG currencies. IOTA, RailBlocks and Byteball finally makes deserved up moves last weeks. I think year 2018 will be very interesting especially for this coins.
HybCZ

BTC forever

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:03:51 AM

Nice times for DAG currencies. IOTA, RailBlocks and Byteball finally makes deserved up moves last weeks. I think year 2018 will be very interesting especially for this coins.

their dueling of the first will also be interesting Smiley.At first it seemed that IOTA would be the number one DAG coin, but what has shown Byteball lately so it may not be true at all Smiley
kmxl45

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:08:47 PM

their dueling of the first will also be interesting Smiley.At first it seemed that IOTA would be the number one DAG coin, but what has shown Byteball lately so it may not be true at all Smiley

It is hard to guess who will be no.1 but one thing is sure, it will be very good for holders of both coins Wink
safariwave

Activity: 391
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:10:39 PM

I think this new technology will gain more and more traction, however consensus and some security flaws are still to be fixed, in order to give a better infrastructure than bitcoin style blockchain.
HybCZ

BTC forever

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:15:17 PM

It is hard to guess who will be no.1 but one thing is sure, it will be very good for holders of both coins Wink

Thats true Wink. I think all coin based on DAG starting to have a proposal above blokchain based crypto Wink.
windsee

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:52:27 PM

DAG seems to be a great idea. Its in my watch list now. IOTA has quite a big market cap now
HybCZ

BTC forever

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:13:07 AM

how do you think the segwit2x will come off it will help BTC or vice versa it will help DAG Smiley
Black_bl

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:40:36 PM

how do you think the segwit2x will come off it will help BTC or vice versa it will help DAG Smiley
Segwit and all another forks will definitely help to DAG currencies....$50 a fee? That's ridiculous
zaliass

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:35:06 AM

What other DAG technology coins would you recommend and why?

Looks like this could be the way forward.

Heard of some issues with RailBlocks (don't quote me on this) so just wanted to know if im missing any projects which i should be investigating.
HybCZ

BTC forever

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:21:07 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 07:19:09 AM by HybCZ

What other DAG technology coins would you recommend and why?

Looks like this could be the way forward.

Heard of some issues with RailBlocks (don't quote me on this) so just wanted to know if im missing any projects which i should be investigating.

I personally did not hear about other DAG cryptocurencies.  It will be better to be more interested in these two IOTA and BYTEBALL and other good horses will definitely show up in time;)
Thepoint

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:30:52 PM

I think this new technology will gain more and more traction, however consensus and some security flaws are still to be fixed, in order to give a better infrastructure than bitcoin style blockchain.

Although I definitely do not think that this technology is the most used currently as the subject clearly stands out,because there are more  based on blockchains systems  than dags.
HybCZ

BTC forever

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:20:37 AM

Although I definitely do not think that this technology is the most used currently as the subject clearly stands out,because there are more  based on blockchains systems  than dags.

For now, more currencies are based on a blockchain, but the DAG is only in the beginning and you will see that the ratio will be offset until the DAG eventually takes over the lead role.
Beroximos

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:01:37 PM

On coinidol has been published some article about DAG cryptos.

https://coinidol.com/designed-to-succeed-iota-raiblocks-and-byteball/
HybCZ

BTC forever

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:07:43 PM

On coinidol has been published some article about DAG cryptos.

https://coinidol.com/designed-to-succeed-iota-raiblocks-and-byteball/

that's exactly what we're talking about from beginning Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: