Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:37:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Antminer`s D3, L3, S9, S7, A5-X11 and more!!  (Read 1191 times)
elbago1

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 07:19:59 PM

Scam.

Dont fall for it, also dont fall for them asking to pay to ship separately. 

nice will buy one 1 day
PedroBSeller (OP)

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:46:52 PM

Prices are too good to be true.  Seller is a newbie.  Smells like a scam all around. 

Proceed at your own risk with EXTREME CAUTION.

M

Hey M

if  i sell direct from international Distributor, which price you seems to be ok?

the price is  the sellers choice not mine ok?
and if he wants to sell 1 s9  to USd10000, is his problem, or  to USD100  is his  problem not mine,
so why  don`t you manage to stay off my bussines, i`m making money  here.!!!
like it  or not!!

This is what he offers  and this  is  what i sell!

have  a  nice day!
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:04:30 PM

Just FYI. This is what he/she/it messaged to me. Sounds very confused.... Lol

Hey! you Phillipo ass!!! 3rd world  !!
do you know me!?!?!
do not disrespect others!!!
if you want to buy it`s  ok but do not insult if you do not have prove of nothing!
 i did  not insult you!!
i`m here to sell, it`s your problem to get the antminer much more expensive and leave  this offer, it`s a once oportunity,
i don`t care  if you  pass on,
if interested it`s ok
if not. you get the fk out, i did  not  disrespect! OK!!!!

Go Big or Go Home.
castiel0504

Activity: 266
Merit: 109

Ultra Mega Giga Super Cool Flying Oposum!

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:10:46 PM

Prices are too good to be true.  Seller is a newbie.  Smells like a scam all around. 

Proceed at your own risk with EXTREME CAUTION.

M

Just look quoted replies of his first post, he edited it so hard.... S9 was 5k...now is 850$.... Even if he is red now... he is still trying to scam people :facepalm:
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:01:14 PM

Hey seller! I'll buy 5 S9's for 0.5 BTC total, IF you use Escrow through Philipma1957 or OgNasty.
Prove to us you're not a low-life dirtbag scammer who should be castrated..   Cheesy

Go Big or Go Home.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2974

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 10:37:59 PM

Hey seller! I'll buy 5 S9's for 0.5 BTC total, IF you use Escrow through Philipma1957 or OgNasty.
Prove to us you're not a low-life dirtbag scammer who should be castrated..   Cheesy
Agree with this you need to prove this first and will see if you are legit or not.. I received pm from him and he gave this contact email pedrobseller@gmail.com
Well if this is legit he should agree with this from above and escrow the payment first since bitcoin is faster to send than the hardware in your destination. . the price is little expensive but if  he can prove that he can sell with escrow.. Maybe i can buy even just 1 hardware but i was looking for near here in my country so that i can't wait for too long to receive the hardware..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:36:56 PM

OP has done nothing to prove he isn't a scammer so presume he is.
PedroBSeller (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:29:12 PM

TO YOU  ALL !!

1st, i don`thave to prove  nothing  to  anyone,
i`m seller not a stupid fk to get in this forums to make the company`s offers look fake  or wtever.
I know  i`m new  in the forum but i`ve  been Selling  for  years! and that doesn`t give you reason to call me scam!
you don`t have any REASON to do so !

2nd, if i can make  offers  cheaper  than any place, is  because the company  i work  for has the chance to get near final buyers and make  such offers!! hellloooo  they are mayor international distributors, and direct  sellers for many factory!! do you think the factory will make anouncement to you, that he has the product!!?Huh? r u so stupid??
they first sell  to  their mayor distributors then they release the notice, if they do!!!
then they get the Resellers!

This are limit  time  offers!!

3rd i`m not asking to  pay to my personal account, all transactions  goes directly to  the company, i`m a mandate or  intermediary! i get both parties together so  they can close deals!
so the company only accepts Btc transactions, bank transfer  to company acount, cash transfer to their company oficial representatives.
i  have nothing to  do  and  don`t see or take any money from you!!! ok?? it`s  called work for commission!!

so if you`re interested in getting any of  the products mentioned before, you can contact me at
pedrobseller@gmail.com   or  pedrobustamante@mail.com

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:36:17 PM

Hello.  Please understand that talk is cheap.  Lots of newbies show up here and can say anything and everything.  Most are scammers.  Unfortunately it's up to you to prove you are legit.  To do that, you have to use escrow with a trusted member like Og or Phil.

Until then, you are considered a potential scammer and no one in their right mind will risk their hard earned money with you.

M

TO YOU  ALL !!

1st, i don`thave to prove  nothing  to  anyone,
i`m seller not a stupid fk to get in this forums to make the company`s offers look fake  or wtever.
I know  i`m new  in the forum but i`ve  been Selling  for  years! and that doesn`t give you reason to call me scam!
you don`t have any REASON to do so !

2nd, if i can make  offers  cheaper  than any place, is  because the company  i work  for has the chance to get near final buyers and make  such offers!! hellloooo  they are mayor international distributors, and direct  sellers for many factory!! do you think the factory will make anouncement to you, that he has the product!!?Huh? r u so stupid??
they first sell  to  their mayor distributors then they release the notice, if they do!!!
then they get the Resellers!

This are limit  time  offers!!

3rd i`m not asking to  pay to my personal account, all transactions  goes directly to  the company, i`m a mandate or  intermediary! i get both parties together so  they can close deals!
so the company only accepts Btc transactions, bank transfer  to company acount, cash transfer to their company oficial representatives.
i  have nothing to  do  and  don`t see or take any money from you!!! ok?? it`s  called work for commission!!

so if you`re interested in getting any of  the products mentioned before, you can contact me at
pedrobseller@gmail.com   or  pedrobustamante@mail.com

I mine at Kano's Pool because it pays the best and is completely transparent!  Come join me!
squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:05:20 PM

the problem is, you don't physically have the miners, if your not a scammer how do you know the company who hired you is not scamming people?

if you send me a few s9 to one of my proxy addresses in the uk, and I check it out and report on here if everything was ok, I will pay your prices and cover delivery costs.

don't pm me, respond here so we all can see!

this will be a problem if you cant convince miner owner to part with a unit without any money :-/
BenRickert

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:22:56 PM

Oh No this doesn't look fishy at all......

2017 New ANTMINER D3 15GH/s DASH DASHCOIN ANT MINER W/ PSU       USD 1800
This server currently makes $4.00 per day and about to get worse, yet it's the most expensive item on his list.

NEW ANTMINER L3 + 504M MINER SCRYPT ASIC 504MH/S 800W BITMAIN LITECOIN LTC W/ PSU   USD1400
This server currently makes $16.00 per day yet, he sells it below Bitmain's release price.

NEW ANTMINER S9 13.5TH/s Hashrate at 098W/GH 16nm ASIC Bitcoin Miner     USD 850
This server currently makes $20.00 per day, the most of the 3 and it's the cheapest of his items.

( lays down the bullshit card )

Hey Pedro.......tell Napoleon Dynamite we all said " HELLO!!". 

You only live once....if you do it right, once is enough.

Excellent FAQ for Lightning Network https://medium.com/@AudunGulbrands1/lightning-faq-67bd2b957d70
PedroBSeller (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:30:30 PM

hey
Sorry to say but the Seller will think hard before he accepts .5 BTC for  5 S9, haha.

and you tell me i`m scammer?!"?!"?
sorry but its  all arround you do not know how bussiness works, maybe you should think on paying  on a more safe currency.  not escrow or shitcroww  or  whatever.
the world works on money cash or a real currency right now!
and maybe yo`ll  say i never get in the site to answer, maybe i`m doing bussiness and money, and you`ll be siting all
 day doing nothing  and starring at the screen.

this is  an international Distributor?  you know what that is? think  not, you only can know the shame retailar ( yes retailer) trying to sell this stuff for more than it`s real value, hey got there i don`t care.
but it`s Ok by me, i sell  this stuff and  other  for less on whats on market, and i live happy with it.
i just came here to  make  an offer on any who wants to  buy this items,
you can call me everthing you  want, just here for bussiness.
maybe in th future you`ll be looking to  buy something  awsome for less ....

no, sorry the moment just pass..

regards

PedroBSeller (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:38:02 PM

Oh No this doesn't look fishy at all......

2017 New ANTMINER D3 15GH/s DASH DASHCOIN ANT MINER W/ PSU       USD 1800
This server currently makes $4.00 per day and about to get worse, yet it's the most expensive item on his list.

NEW ANTMINER L3 + 504M MINER SCRYPT ASIC 504MH/S 800W BITMAIN LITECOIN LTC W/ PSU   USD1400
This server currently makes $16.00 per day yet, he sells it below Bitmain's release price.

NEW ANTMINER S9 13.5TH/s Hashrate at 098W/GH 16nm ASIC Bitcoin Miner     USD 850
This server currently makes $20.00 per day, the most of the 3 and it's the cheapest of his items.

( lays down the bullshit card )

Hey Pedro.......tell Napoleon Dynamite we all said " HELLO!!". 

Bitmain makes this items!, and sell to everyone in the world, hey,  you  know  they have Distributors??? how do you think your retailer get  this STUFFFF?HuhHuh?

and the prices of them are really low just because they buy in bulks!!!!!

are you really seriuos in this ? or just other head without brains??

i don`t know?

you tell me!

and the Prices are mayor purchase price offered to minor buyer!!! soy you can buy unit for mayor price!
Wooooowwwww!!!!! thats marketing, you  know?

.... really this place is for  real!???

PedroBSeller (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:48:13 PM

the problem is, you don't physically have the miners, if your not a scammer how do you know the company who hired you is not scamming people?

if you send me a few s9 to one of my proxy addresses in the uk, and I check it out and report on here if everything was ok, I will pay your prices and cover delivery costs.

don't pm me, respond here so we all can see!

this will be a problem if you cant convince miner owner to part with a unit without any money :-/

Yes i dont have the items, BECAUSE THEY ARE STORED  AT THE DISTRIBUTORS CENTER!!!!!!!
because they are registered company in Rusia and they are authorised by Russian Authorities  to export products, if they do not get that authorization they never get to do nothing!

Really proxy adress? home adress maybe better.
ok, or where you live.
i can answer whatever you want  here also, so you can see and every one also can do too.
 the price already includes delivery also in UK, they are delivery from 2 places or US or Rusia as the CO is in that country.
so what else you`ld like to know?

context ? ........?

Tupsu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:39:00 PM

How stupid can  the scammer be?

Everyone here knows that Bitmain does not have official dealers or distributors.

And with your prices would be like you came from Mars.

How is it in the current season in Mars? Still dusty ?

Take your dust and do not come back here.

Bitmain makes this items!, and sell to everyone in the world, hey,  you  know  they have Distributors??? how do you think your retailer get  this STUFFFF?HuhHuh?

i don`t know?

you tell me!

and the Prices are mayor purchase price offered to minor buyer!!! soy you can buy unit for mayor price!

whitelist

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:46:12 PM

Would you trade litecoin miners for a #1 ranking google website, or seo leads, or website development services? I build the best money can buy. Generate any type of lead you want.
PedroBSeller (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:11:17 PM

How stupid can  the scammer be?

Everyone here knows that Bitmain does not have official dealers or distributors.

And with your prices would be like you came from Mars.

How is it in the current season in Mars? Still dusty ?

Take your dust and do not come back here.

OK Bitmain doesnothave distributors.
Do you work there?

no!.ok so  do you decide how they do the Selling of their products?,
do you know wolrd wide distributors exist  just for this purpose?
are you  really that stupid, or stay in front  of a  Computer just 4 nothing?
do  you have even a brain to use?
iI DO NOT CARE IF YOU DO OR DONT!

Im here just to send offers, if anyone likes it ok,
if not go @# your selfs..

i have all evidence i dont lie, but i dont have to proof anything  to you.
maybe you`re a looser and thats your problem.

regards

i don`t know?

you tell me!

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: