Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:00:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A new kind of collectible! Introducing... the KryptoKaps! PRE-ORDERS OPEN NOW  (Read 1229 times)
kryptopath (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Just letting you know right now, I'm kinda weird.

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:46:24 PM

Display stand concept art is done, and laser engraved design is on the way...

The idea is the Kap will rest either with an edge facing down, or a point facing down. Whatever the customer decides.

The display stands will be sold separately from the Kaps, which come in these satin-lined velvet pouches Smiley
Gonna be compiling a list of what's-in-the-box you'll all be getting with the pre-orders.

A new kind of collectible... The KryptoKaps are coming... Pre-orders have shipped! Thanks everyone!
kryptopath (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:55:26 PM

I'll preorder a ETH

Do you perhaps mean you'll place a pre-order using ETH? Minerjones will be accepting ETH, VIA, DASH and LTC as well as BTC

A new kind of collectible... The KryptoKaps are coming... Pre-orders have shipped! Thanks everyone!
kryptopath (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:01:13 AM

I'll preorder a ETH

Do you perhaps mean you'll place a pre-order using ETH? Minerjones will be accepting ETH, VIA, DASH and LTC as well as BTC
No one of the ETH tokens

I think you might be misunderstanding this product. There are different symbols on each side. There isn't one with just ETH. I think that would defeat the point.

kryptopath (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:03:36 AM

I'll preorder a ETH

No one of the ETH tokens

I think you might be misunderstanding this product. There are different symbols on each side. There isn't one with just ETH. I think that would defeat the point.
Ohhh I see it's a 6 sided dice with 6 currencies?

I know the OP is long, but it IS worth a read.

TipMePlz

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:04:52 AM

Im waiting for the pre order! exciting !
digicoinuser
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1072

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:45:37 AM

The stand looks pretty cool, looking forward to getting one of those for sure.  Depending on price I'd most likely pick up an extra stand or 2 as well to display some other goodies if possible.  Smiley

kryptopath (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:51:59 AM

The stand looks pretty cool, looking forward to getting one of those for sure.  Depending on price I'd most likely pick up an extra stand or 2 as well to display some other goodies if possible.  Smiley

Still getting quotes on those, but I'm hoping to price them around $15.  They would have the Kryptopath's KryptoKaps design on them, so they wouldn't necessarily match whatever other goodies you might have Wink

dolphriends

Activity: 1750
Merit: 441

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:50:32 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2017, 06:13:55 AM by dolphriends

Can't wait to get the first set Smiley
kryptopath (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:14:50 AM

I want a set of the stone kaps, where can I sing up

At 12:00 PM PST tomorrow, I will be posting a thread in this collectibles section. Pre-orders will be made there.

kryptopath (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:48:06 PM

Can't wait to get the first set Smiley

I wanted to clear up some possible confusion. Each Kap comes individually, not in a set of two. In the future I'll be making Kaps that are not monthly editions that will include dice with one bearing cryptocurrency symbols, and the other with BUY, HODL, and SELL designs.... ok I might leave the SELL out. Never sell. Only buy and hodl.  Cheesy

Pre-orders open in 3 hours and 12 minutes!

kryptopath (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:00:41 PM

No, the lines are not in accurate perspective, but this is to demonstrate these will be twice the size of standard playing dice. At 30mm x 30mm x 30mm, they are 8 times the volume and substantially heavier. We'll weigh em once the samples arrive.

dolphriends

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:33:37 PM

What will the first group of Kaps be made out of?
kryptopath (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:34:48 PM

What will the first group of Kaps be made out of?

These are made out of black basalt stone.

dolphriends

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:44:05 PM

Thanks Krypto, keeping the computer close watching so I can get my order in.  Glad you clarified one kap is not a set.  Will make sure I request two kaps.
2stout

Activity: 2394
Merit: 595

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:00:27 PM

Reserving my pre-order now.
2stout

Activity: 2394
Merit: 595

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:08:12 PM

Reserving my pre-order now.