Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 12:36:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Smart people have bought a bitcoin  (Read 2032 times)
Alex_nutis

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:49:07 AM

I, like most in the crypto community, think that the price of bitcoin will grow. There are all the prerequisites for this, and all these prohibitions and complications from China, America and Korea are temporary barriers.

Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:17:48 PM

I do not advise you to risk everything and invest in one bitcoin. Do not sell your house, you may well be on the street. We plan that everything will be fine and we will earn money, but we live in an unstable world, one grandiose event - and bitcoin will turn into dust. I do not want this to happen, but let's be ready for anything.
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1428
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 06:25:49 PM

I do not advise you to risk everything and invest in one bitcoin. Do not sell your house, you may well be on the street. We plan that everything will be fine and we will earn money, but we live in an unstable world, one grandiose event - and bitcoin will turn into dust. I do not want this to happen, but let's be ready for anything.

My advice for you is you can inverse in bitcoin by selling your house.After a couple of months ,you will get profit.With that profit,I will buy back my house and a new car.If you have a idea of inverse in bitcoin, you gave can carry now.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:27:05 PM

While it is true that Bitcoin currently does not seem to be going through its best and many tend to spread FUD driven by their pessimistic expectations, I have no doubt that Bitcoin still has much to offer to our society, so those who sell their coins today will cry bitterly when they see the btc crossing the $100,000 barrier sooner than they imagine, so it still seems like a smart decision to buy bitcoins.
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:29:41 PM

I can't say that people who selled all and bought Bitcoin is smart. They are risky, not smart. People who bought Bitcoin on 19,000 is selling it for 10,000. This is not smart.
fatema

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:57:24 AM

Well, smart people will never want to sell all their property. He will always ask for his property to grow and show his wealth differently. I always think Bitcoin is a good investment. Keep in mind the opportunity to buy Bitcoin because it is the real technology for the future. Yes, certainly a few months ago smart people bought Bitcoin. I have invested in bitcoin thinking about my future. I hope I get bigger profits from here.
seriyamanan

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:00:02 PM

Smart people have bought Bitcoins because it is the best opportunity for Investors who really want to invest on it and we really should try to save in the future.
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:31:06 AM

anyone who knows the crypto currency  potential  will surely invest so much money in it of course but not on the count of his life but would also help with his time and effort on promoting the vision of crypto cuurency to the world and help in revolutionize the new financial world with anyway he can

Check out the current price of bitcoin. Its between the range of 6500 - 7500 Dollars approx. Who would have thought bitcoin can be so cheap in December last year when bitcoin was 19800$. So if you really want to enjoy the next bitcoin ride, this is the time to buy.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:49:34 AM

anyone who knows the crypto currency  potential  will surely invest so much money in it of course but not on the count of his life but would also help with his time and effort on promoting the vision of crypto cuurency to the world and help in revolutionize the new financial world with anyway he can

Check out the current price of bitcoin. Its between the range of 6500 - 7500 Dollars approx. Who would have thought bitcoin can be so cheap in December last year when bitcoin was 19800$. So if you really want to enjoy the next bitcoin ride, this is the time to buy.
This is the reason behind big profits of bitcoins. People want to earn profit so early. They want to have money just on the next day when they invested in bitcoins. However this isn’t the case. They must be patient and humble while dealing with crypto currencies because this would be only way to earn big money. If someone don’t implement this fact, he will be losing badly and getting loss.

ethan oliver

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:54:39 PM

All those who buy early bitcoins are wise. The interest they get is extremely high.
dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:29:43 PM

It is a good point. However, are those to be considered luckier or smarter?
There are good ideas every day - do you invest in all of them. How do you recognize which one of them will be wildly accepted? That is why, for example - Steve Jobs was brilliant, he could do just that. It's like he actually had a crystal ball. Or is it possible that he was just also a brilliant marketer?

Gen-8

Activity: 169

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:40:35 PM

Smart people have bought bitcoins

If the price of Bitcoin down, of course this is an opportunity for the smart man to buy this Bitcoin, because while Bitcoin is back up at high prices, then the smart guy will re-sell it to get a profit by following the investment from Bitcoin, and that will continue to do the smart man by looking at the rise and fall of this Bitcoin price.
This is what is called working in the World of Investment, we must always work with patience and also must continue to look carefully or monitor the development of the rise or fall of a price for us to gain profit, and become a smart person in this Bitcoin Investment.
Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:23:04 PM

You definitely should not sell all your property to invest in bitcoin, it's risky. But buying bitcoin is a great idea.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:27:47 PM

The growth of bitcoin and the entire crypto currency world entirely is a successful that only smart people are part and partakers in it, and again bitcoin has make some good marks on ground which has boost the confidence of the people in it and as such those spreading fake news and rumors are only doing so at they own risk.
jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:28:21 PM

I agree about smart people  Cheesy Smart people always make savings, then buying assets. Bitcoin is good choice for investment, if you have free money that. In 3 years your BTC assest can grow in 10-20 times. Just imagine! But you don't need to lose your head and sell an apartment, a car, a kidney to buy bitcoin.

olegblinov86

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:57:12 PM

Buying bitcoin and keeping it for a long time is really a rational decision. I did just that. But I didn't sell my house, I just used my savings.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
THATBTC

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:04:41 PM

Many smart people probably already bought it,  who in particular made you suddenly start to only now believe that smart people are using it?  I know someone with a very high iq who has used it for a long time,  and I feel that if Einstein were around he would have used it and or even created it.

Yep, that's right
Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:08:12 PM

Buying BTC is so far the smartest and the best thing anyone an ever do. its return rates are high and there are chances that it will continue to grow, the wide range market use it boasts of ensures its continuous demand keeping it market relevant
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:08:54 PM

I think those people also who bought bitcoin last few years ago are smart because they know what possible to haopen after few years and now they earn more profit. Let's say the price decrease but if you compared the price to last few years it still very high or big difference.
Furious 7

Activity: 2912
Merit: 679

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:38:28 PM

regretting the past is suffering. many people regret not buying bitcoin when the cheap price a few years ago. I think it's not too late to try because bitcoin is volatile and can be down at any time. Always take advantage of the situation and take the opportunity to buy a hold and determine your profit in the future.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███