Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:14:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Smart people have bought a bitcoin  (Read 2032 times)
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:08:59 AM

BTCI have to sell all assets, stock, sell the house, all buy coins, within three years, killing one coin will not sell, this is my confidence in bitcoin. What do you think about the growth of bitcoin? Grin

There is no question that Bitcoin is poised to grow for more as years would be passing though based on its history there would be some crashes too but one thing is sure is that Bitcoin has the resiliency not found in other currency or asset. It can crashed but it can also recover so in case there would be one you just have to wait for it to do its work.

However, it does not mean that we have to lost our mind over it...we have to use correct judgement in investing money or hard-earned assets into Bitcoin and always remember to also diversify your holdings when it is already appropriate to do so. Now,in case you still love to splurge on Bitcoin then since it is your money do whatever that can please you...who knows it would turn out to be one of the best decisions in your life.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:12:07 AM

BTCI have to sell all assets, stock, sell the house, all buy coins, within three years, killing one coin will not sell, this is my confidence in bitcoin.
What do you think about the growth of bitcoin? Grin
That is a natural thing you do, as someone who wants to take advantage of Bitcoin then we must have a great level of totality towards Bitcoin. Because if we can do that then we can open the opportunity to get big profits. Most people who are successful with Bitcoin today are those who can with confidence and high confidence to actually invest in Bitcoin. Because people who dare to take risks are the ones who will get the chance to be successful !!
mistanama

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:19:43 AM

We have seen what has happened in the past 3 years. The price of bitcoins is rising and can not be stopped. We also saw its collapse and the rise again with higher prices. Only one can say that selling property is a serious thing especially in bitcoins where the price is volitile and you may be in trouble In your decision. So it's important that you do something new. Make a move. Think carefully and do not go in. Something that does not mean what it really is.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:04:31 AM

BTCI have to sell all assets, stock, sell the house, all buy coins, within three years, killing one coin will not sell, this is my confidence in bitcoin.

so i think you can make big money and i am sure that you are satisfied with this. i think bitcoin will still growth in future and bitcoin will attract new people from out there to join into bitcoin world and makes them to use bitcoin for many things. and once bitcoin become globally, i think more country will accepting bitcoin as one new way investment and one new source for people to make money. we can see this is happen in everywhere, people is really makes money from bitcoin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
HBT_HE (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:01:39 AM

I think so, and I think bitcoin will certainly go up even more, because its total amount is fixed, and there will be no such thing as inflation Grin
sdmaxx

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:58:36 PM

Bitcoin has very good future and it is an awesome field to invest on. 
It went 1000% up in last 12 months. Even if you bought BTC a year ago, you would have x10 times investment by now.

So we should invest every cent in BTC at the moment
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:27:09 PM

It is amazing to see such a confidence in Bitcoin.
The more you take the risk...more you earn the profits. I think this quote is suitable for you. You have taken an enormous risk to get a huge return. I wish you earn great returns from it.
But I think this is not a right approach to earn huge profit. BTC being decentralized can't really be trusted completely. Many govts are not in much favor of BTC. One negative news can make BTC bearish from the bullish trend. Always take decision being emotionally unbiased.
DrYe5

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:58:49 PM

You won't be the first to do it. Taihuttu did it and I am sure he has the huge balls to accommodate the risks. I would not say you shouldn't, and really it can be tempting to want to go all in on BTC to the point of selling everything.

After all, if you had taken that risk a long time ago, it would have paid you now, but you have to realize it is a very huge risk to take. As long as you understand that and ready to deal with it in case the unspeakable happens, then you can go ahead.

Bitcoins are bought by savvy people who know how to earn a fair amount of money with little work. Actually profits are created by themselves, by holding a coin in your wallet.
KeeKit

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:15:12 PM

It is never too late for anyone to start an investment! A lot of cryptocurrencies are now emerging but the originals are Bitcoin. One of the best is Ethereum! The Propthereum ICO crowdsale will run off a decentralized Smart Contract that runs on the Ethereum Blockchain. It is secured with a 256-bit encryption which makes it secure and reliable. Propthereum Tokens will be minted as PTCs. These coins are a digital representation tracking the funding of our ICO and crowdsale. The pre-ICO token sale will take place on November 10, 2017 at 12PM GMT. For more information, visit www.propthereum.io
veeev

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 10:21:10 PM

Agreed.

i'm new to this, but my understanding of how things can (will?) play out are that BTC will replace gold and ETH (or something that replaces it) will replace day-to-day fiat.

That is, BTC will be a place to hold wealth, while another currency (with an underlying system designed for lightening-fast transactions) will replace credit/debit cards for day-to-day transactions.

We're only just now moving into the Early Adopter phase, so, there's tons of room for growth.

Of course, this is just my free opinion, so, take it for what it's worth.

john
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:28:34 PM

the growth of the bitcoin is really amazing but selling all you have is insane !  never forget to leave someting for you and your family for safety!
but i admire your braveness Cheesy hoe you succeed in the future !
Faroxx

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:32:21 PM

Bitcoins have a huge potential for growth, I think it will cost 20 000$ in a year, but to put all your money into it is crazy.
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:39:39 PM

Yes it's because they are early adopters they believe that bitcoin will pump. in the recent years that bitcoin price was cheap they realize that it will go up eventually and this is now we havee 7k+usd and getting to the moon again..
fattyforhire

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:11:51 PM

Do not overdo it! Do not invest ALL that you have in Bitcoin. Yes, it seems reliable, promising, and we are constantly convinced of this, but what if something unforeseen happens? Are you ready to lose everything?
MiningBattalion

Activity: 333
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:17:57 PM

Do not overdo it! Do not invest ALL that you have in Bitcoin. Yes, it seems reliable, promising, and we are constantly convinced of this, but what if something unforeseen happens? Are you ready to lose everything?

Bitcoin is a digital currency system and it's today rate was good and day  by day it's increased the value and future of Bitcoin coin was good so all are digital only so the who buy a bitcoin they are the smart people.
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:38:28 PM

Because it's not a legal currency, it's not an intuitive currency, it's just a kind of data. People don't understand it, so fear it

Stop talking nonesense.

Agreed.

i'm new to this, but my understanding of how things can (will?) play out are that BTC will replace gold and ETH (or something that replaces it) will replace day-to-day fiat.

That is, BTC will be a place to hold wealth, while another currency (with an underlying system designed for lightening-fast transactions) will replace credit/debit cards for day-to-day transactions.

We're only just now moving into the Early Adopter phase, so, there's tons of room for growth.

Of course, this is just my free opinion, so, take it for what it's worth.

john

I'm just holding my Bitcoin and growing it bigger and bigger so one day when it is worth loads and it is used more often I can't just spend it because I will have a huge stash of bitcoin and not need to use silly fiat ever again. I really can't wait.

I still don't understand why people are talking about gold for? You can't spend gold. Gold is an asset. Bitcoin is like gold Because it is an asset to but it is also a directly spendable asset.

He should do it. He has faith and will be rewarded for it. You need something to believe in, and n life. Also remember when you buy bitcoin the price goes up from your own buy.

Siopao

Activity: 182
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:00:52 PM

Well I admire your confidence in bitcoin but there is no need to sell your house, assets and stocks to invest in bitcoin. Maybe you can alot portion of your asset in bitcoin, let's say your safe margin is 20-30 % of your total asset. Then by the time that you make profit out of that puy an investment again. WIth that you can still have high return of inveatment. Don't put all your assets in btc (or even in any other market) save some for yourself.
dimonstration

Activity: 2590
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:16:43 PM

Well I admire your confidence in bitcoin but there is no need to sell your house, assets and stocks to invest in bitcoin. Maybe you can alot portion of your asset in bitcoin, let's say your safe margin is 20-30 % of your total asset. Then by the time that you make profit out of that puy an investment again. WIth that you can still have high return of inveatment. Don't put all your assets in btc (or even in any other market) save some for yourself.
The assurance is there that you can have a huge of profit but selling some of your properties i may not agree with that also because let say that it can get you back fro what have to sell then buy bitcoin but always remember some negative scenario that may happen what if you can lost your bitcoin that you cant have any get back profit from it we cant say fro what will happen so beware always.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:18:44 PM

My opinion of BTC growth is one word “Legendary”. BTC will keep growing and there is no limits. Just my 2 satoshi, but please understand there is risk in every investment.

I admire your courage to sell all your assets especially house to invest in BTC. I can’t do it because I have to make sure my family has a roof over their heads.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

treather

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:14:24 PM

I dont think you have to be smart to own bitcoin, I know pretty dumb people that own hundreds of coins - or does that make them smart? - Pi doubt it, some were just lucky to buy it when it was very cheap.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: